• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Twilight Series for Girls?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight a chick series?

• Yes

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Haha Twilight fanfiction.

Bella and edward wanted to get marred "I want to bet married" bella said and edward smiled "Ok" So they wre married at teh church with a nice roof and top with flowers. Then they were at an island of magic where they had sexa nd loved each other mor.

"Iam pragnant" said bella "Yay!" said edward and dey danced . "I wantz to b a vampire" she said. 'Ok"

So bella was a Vampire9she had a magical speicald power of a love sheild that was stong and impossibl to beat. "Oh no" said the vampires. "Its the volterie!!" There was a fight were som died and edward was trying hard but bellas power kept them all save!

Bella was happy. There was victory and happiness where everyone was and they smiled and laughed.There was the wherewolves and the vampires and the irshman and their friends the amazon tribe womans who were happy to. "we win!"and edward and Bella kissedd.

they lived in a nice pretty cottage were the sun always shone andthe were happy. theree baby was named nessie and was a cute little girl. Jacob who had come before did imprint on her and loved her forever. "goodnight" said eblla as she put her to bed. she walked away and kissed edward "i love you" she said and focued her magic love powers. Tehey lived forever and loved forever and lived happily ever affter the end.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
The Twilight series is a terrible one. Stephanie Meyers is a terrible author who apparently loses thought when describing something in her books because after she writes one adjective, she whips out another...and another...and another. She also has great difficulty overcoming her profound metaphors to tell us what the fuck is actually going on. "They lay there in snow...snow covered the bed...blahblahblahblahsnow." "OH YEAH. By 'snow', I meant feathers. Isn't that deep?" Hmmmm...what else? Oh, yes! The main characters are despicable and the dramatic highlights of the book consist of the main character, Bella, getting a papercut and stupid shit like that.

While I cannot say that I've read them all, I've read the first several chapters of Twilight, and I can truthfully say that the writing is terribly sappy and nothing special. Aside from that, I've read exerpts and summaries of the other books. I think they're lame as hell.

rockin riku

I know a guy who has read the books so it's not really only a girly thing.

the first i thought was quite crap and i hate the stupid Edward guy and Bella for that matter.
the second was better cause the guy in it is funny he's called Jacob and he rocks but the first few chapters are about how depressed bella is that Edwards gone really boring.
the third is not as good cause that idiot Edward is back but Jacobs still in it and there is a fight in this one which is quite good.
Ishall warn you now DON'T GET THE LAST BOOK totally crap the worst book i've ever read i was going to burn it it was so bad but my mum said that would be a waste of money so now it's a place mat.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I know a guy who has read the books so it's not really only a girly thing.

the first i thought was quite crap and i hate the stupid Edward guy and Bella for that matter.
the second was better cause the guy in it is funny he's called Jacob and he rocks but the first few chapters are about how depressed bella is that Edwards gone really boring.
the third is not as good cause that idiot Edward is back but Jacobs still in it and there is a fight in this one which is quite good.
Ishall warn you now DON'T GET THE LAST BOOK totally crap the worst book i've ever read i was going to burn it it was so bad but my mum said that would be a waste of money so now it's a place mat.

clearly you didn't get the picture that just about everyone who posts in here despises the series. You just made yourself a target.

Apollo

Silver Member
Ah well I thought it was a book for girls. Then my Gf and some other friends that are girls made me read it, and now I love it. I hardly care that guys tease me for reading it, the plot is to good to stop. I only have the first book, and hoping to pick up the 2nd book tomorrow.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Twilight series is one of the best I have read. Mainly because I'm a huge fan of romance.
And yes, I think it's aimed for girls, but I don't see any harm in it if boys read it, too.

I don't actually care what you think, this is my opinion.

clearly you didn't get the picture that just about everyone who posts in here despises the series. You just made yourself a target.

So we are not allowed to be different?

afrobutt

Silver Member
Spread the truth.

Look at it like Star Wars. How many Jedi were there? A shitload. Thousands. And how many Sith did it take to kill all but four who were forced into exile? Two.

Now imagine that all the Twilight fans are the thousands of Jedi, and that we who aren't fans are the two Sith. Only this time, Padme had a miscarriage.
See were I'm going? Now, a little over 20 years after Anakin becomes Vader, Yoda becomes sick and dies, Obi wan stays on Tatooine until he dies, as it is the only place where he is safe from Vader, Starkiller's story proceeds as it does in the game, only in a slightly alternate version,still resulting in his death the way it happens in the game. The Sith are victorious, and the Jedi are no more.

They lose, we win. End of Story.

So Star Wars is pretty cool...

Oh and uh, the series is for chicks. Meyer makes that painfully obvious

About 70% of the writing content said:
I looked at Edward and he was so gorgeous and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and they smothered me and I felt faint and then he glided over to me before I could see him like he always does and then he came in close with his perfect smile and his perfect hard cold body and I could see his chest and it perfect and hard and cold and he grabbed my hand and my heart fluttered like it always does he spoke to me in his velvet voice and said "Bella you're flushed" and he flashed that half-crocked smile of his that I love and laughed in his velvet voice and brushed my cheek with his hard cold hands and my heart fluttered like it always does and said "I love you Bella." in his velvet voice and kissed me and my heart fluttered and he breathed on my neck and traced a line around my lips and my hear fluttered and...

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Several friends of mine have read this, mostly girls. The girls are interested in Edward's hotness.

But, one of my friends who has a penis explained to me why vampire sex is so much better than human sex. For one thing, they're hard all over. Also, they have very acute senses, so they can feel every sensation.

That's what catches the guy's attention.

Riku Fan1415

Bottom line: I think we can all agree that while Twilight may have originally been intended for girls, it has the potential to interest both genders. The storyline is interesting, and the romance is only matched by suspense. Straight guys who like it shouldn't have to be teased or insulted about enjoying it (I'm one of those guys), because everyone is different. Not every single person has to dislike a book series in order to "qualify" as a straight male. To those who say otherwise: go screw yourselves for wanting everyone to be just like you.

DarkMarblinc18

I don't know about many guys being into it
But all my friends/everyone I know is OBSESSED with it o_O
Im going to see the movie with them when it comes out..but I've never even read it before..? Aha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back