• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Twilight Series for Girls?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight a chick series?

• Yes

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
I saw alot of people reading this book around my school. So I thought about picking it up! Read around and found out its mostly for girls. Is it true? Is it a good series?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
its all for girls.

its about a girl who has incredibly passionate feelings for a vampire.

in fact, you might be called gay if you read it.

but i've heard its good, so if you can get past the beatings, it might be worth it.

Vin

Bronze Member
Guess I will have to read it at my house then! lmao

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Half of the threads in literature are about Twilight, seriously.

They're not even good books.

Vin

Bronze Member
Yea, I looked at all of them! They contain spoilers! Thats why I posted a new thread asking my question.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Do not read this series. You are definately gay for reading it. I read the first one because I thought if every person in school reads it, there must be aat least rtedeeming quality to it.

No.

And so I am trapped to read this eries to it's finish, this is the only time I've ever lamented my disorder. OCD is making me finish this, but it's not maing you.

Vin

Bronze Member
Do not read this series. You are definately gay for reading it. I read the first one because I thought if every person in school reads it, there must be aat least rtedeeming quality to it.

No.

And so I am trapped to read this eries to it's finish, this is the only time I've ever lamented my disorder. OCD is making me finish this, but it's not maing you.

looks like I am thinking the same thing you were thinking!
wow is it really THAT BAD?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I ACTUALLY ENJOY TWILIGHT AND AM AN IMMENSE HOMOSEXUAL BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THAT I HAVE OCD TO MAKE MYSELF SEEM MORE UNIQUE THAN I ACTUALLY AM
that doesn't sound very good

Cissy

Bronze Member
I read the first book (before it got "popular", mind you.) I thought it was okay. It wasn't anything special, though. Like at all. It's just another vampire love story. Not saying the book is horrendous, but I simply didn't love it like the way everyone else does.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
...I read all four.
And I'm not gay.
But thats because I have a very varied taste in things.

The books aren't great, but once I start things I like to finish them.
The fourth book is horrible.

Riku Fan1415

Anyone who says Twilight series is for girls and homos only: go to hell, you sexist bitch! I'm reading them right now, I like them and (I"M A FUCKING STRAIGHT GUY!!!!!!!!!) SO SHUT YOUR HOLE!!!!!!

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Dude, no one calling you gay, vaginas rock, but you gotta pay attention when you read something. The fact of the matter is, Bella is only in love with Ed because he's a vampire and thusly a piece of sex, bu tEd's in love with her in a profound of passionate way. This is a chick book man.

And don't tell me you're only reading it cuz there's vampires in it. Go read the Bram Stoker's original. Want one really good reason? Dracula doesn't sparkle.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Dude, no one calling you gay, vaginas rock, but you gotta pay attention when you read something. The fact of the matter is, Bella is only in love with Ed because he's a vampire and thusly a piece of sex, bu tEd's in love with her in a profound of passionate way. This is a chick book man.

And don't tell me you're only reading it cuz there's vampires in it. Go read the Bram Stoker's original. Want one really good reason? Dracula doesn't sparkle.

I read that she didn't even do any research on the mythology of vampires before she wrote it.

Alas, they sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back