• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► TRON: Legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What the hell isn't it? It's kick ass, is what it is.

Not really. Was boring and it honestly confused me when they started showing those interviews I got confused as to whether this was a real trailer or a trailer with interviews from people who worked on it.
Me no likey the direction their going >.<

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
my only wish is that they handle Tron himself better
since it was a big dissapointment because of him not having a more 'present' role (he's in the goddamn title for god's sake)
i mean revealing himself in the end with such a sudden death is sad

Shadow Key

Not really. Was boring and it honestly confused me when they started showing those interviews I got confused as to whether this was a real trailer or a trailer with interviews from people who worked on it.
Me no likey the direction their going >.<

That's understandable... it's more of an Epilogue that teases toward Tron 3. Everyone was complaining about how Tron Legacy had a weak story, so maybe this is their attempt to redeem themselves in that field.

I dunno, I love viral marketing with a passion. It makes the movie feel real. Personally I like it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
In the Best Buy ad yesterday I saw you can print out a coupon for it and save five dollars on all versions of Tron on DVD/Blu-Ray. Original and Legacy included

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
In the Best Buy ad yesterday I saw you can print out a coupon for it and save five dollars on all versions of Tron on DVD/Blu-Ray. Original and Legacy included

Yeah, but if you want the best deal, right now IMO, this is it with Amazon. That's $30 off (amazon reg. $80). Best Buy is selling that combo for $59.99 with the coupon $64.99 without (MSRP $99).

Tron: Legacy (3-D) - Blu-ray 3D

Then again, the Amazon one doesn't come with the light up disc case. But no taxes! :/

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'd get that if it weren't for the fact that PS3s can't play other regional Blu Rays :v

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
This is probably just a preorder price so get it while you can still tonight (I meant to post this like a month ago lol) -

Amazon.com: Tron: Legacy / Tron: The Original Classic (Five-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy): Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Bruce Boxleitner: Movies & TV

$49.99 for 5 disc 3D Bluray combo - Tron Legacy + Tron Original

you know that's at moviestop for like $25? edit: checked the fb page; $35

I had to unfortunately get the 3D copy that has the Bluray/3D/Digital Copy/DVD because they said they didn't have just the Bluray DVD combo, but idc. the bluray dvd combo was the exact same price of the one I bought at a low price of $18.87

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just bought Legacy and I got a Tron playing card deck. xD It makes me happy~

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
you know that's at moviestop for like $25? edit: checked the fb page; $35

I had to unfortunately get the 3D copy that has the Bluray/3D/Digital Copy/DVD because they said they didn't have just the Bluray DVD combo, but idc. the bluray dvd combo was the exact same price of the one I bought at a low price of $18.87

MovieStops are not in that many locations. They do not have any near me in any direction. And I'm sure it wasn't the 5-Disc 2-Movie bundle that they had for $35 bucks <.<

YoshiAngemon

I saved MORE money for the 4-Disc Tron: Legacy Pack AND the TRON Classic Blu-Ray Combo Pack. It cost me about $40. It was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back