• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translated VJump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Demyx seems so friendly. ^_^ He's one of the characters I'm most looking forward to seeing more of.

One thing on this scan makes me crack up, though - "Are the members of the Organization true heroes too?" XD

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I translated the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days article in my copy of the March issue of VJump for you guys, hope you enjoy reading the four page spread entirely in English! The spread focuses on the Panel System and the scenario taking place in Olympus Coliseum, as well as offering some explanation to the new cutscenes being revealed. Just click the thumbnails to read them:

Famitsu.com also updated their website today with an article featuring similar information as well some of the screenshots from the scans in higher quality. Click here to check them out.

P.S.- Yes the magazine literally lists two release dates for Days on the same page, Spring 2009 and February 2009. It also listed Demyx as the 11th member of Organization XIII, so you gotta wonder about these guys.
Thx man

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Wondor what gear youd get from Xemnas? Lightsaber? And that "are the members of hte Organization true heroes too?l" line cracked me up as well.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hmmm..gears that's new. I wonder what the gears for the other members are? I really wanna know Axels >.>

Thanks BM :3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
One thing on this scan makes me crack up, though - "Are the members of the Organization true heroes too?" XD

LOL, of course they are! Even Xaldin...somewhere very, very, very, very deep down inside...

Oh, I'm loving the new translated Demyx scans! :D!

Favorite quotes:

The experienced Organization member Demyx accompanies him as his support. The two cause a ruckus in the Coliseum!

I wouldn't expect anything less from them! :E

He's not worried, he's the kind of guy no one can hate.

That's right!

"That means we're finished with the mission! It turned out alright in the end! Right?"

Yes, congratulations Demyx! Now, go treat yourself to a nice vacation on Destiny Islands!

Seriously though, I love the interaction between Roxas and Demyx. They seem like real pals.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Thanks for the translations, Bittermeats. I'd rep you, but I guess I still need to spread some rep first.

Anyways, I kind of don't like the restriction that the panel system might cause, but maybe it's a good thing. Something fresh that might add to the gameplay, potentially making the element of strategy more of a factor, like I seem to be experiencing throughout my play-through of Re: CoM, so far. Oh, and the visit to Olympus Coliseum appears to be looking pretty good. You know, I think this scan is starting to change my opinion of Demyx, who is my least/ next to least favorite Organization member. I mean, it isn't because I hate him or anything. It's that I like the other KH2 members more.

something-cLever

Awwww.... Demyx looks so...so...so...AWESOME!! -bursts into a cloud of hearts- This made my love for Demyx grow even more. X) Haha. The line, 'He's not worried, he's the kind of guy no one can hate' made me giggle. And I love the interaction Demyx has with Roxas. I knew they'd be friends! :)

And Zexion! YaY! Looks like he's going on a mission with Roxas, perhaps? But the place looks like Destiny Islands, so maybe not... Whatever. -shrugs- I'm just glad he seems to be at least a little involved in the story. After all that fuss Nomura made about his weapon that turned out to be cool-but-not-vitally-important, I kinda figured he deserved to get some screen time.

Thanks so much, bittermeat!! This is quality work, and I really appreciate the effort you must've put into it! We're going to miss you!! :(

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Nice scans :D

Demyx must be talking about Xigbar when he says "him" in that one image

Novastar56

So this is the different system I have been hearing abiut this game. At first it looks a little complicated, but actually I bet it's not so hard to work with. This should be interesting. I hope they have super secret gears kinda equivalent to the ultima weapon. That would rock.:)

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I have been wondering what system that is, having seen it in several scans recently. It's good to see something slightly different to play around with, whilst the usual gameplay system is still maintained. It looks a bit like Birth By Sleep's system, except the moves aren't combined, just accumulated.

Fun fun =) and all the new story stuff is brilliant.

Thanks for the excellent translations!

-- Andy

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, Im hoping Nomura doesnt think we're all geniuses and invents some super complicated system

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt it's that hard. Just something to mix things up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back