• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF AFTERMATH [a kingdom hearts roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
No use. Rena wasn't in control; but Ten was. With a wave from Monte’s hand, a heart floated out of Rena's body. Rena's heart. The heart floated aimlessly in the air as both Ten and Monte fled to a portal. Thistle was about to run after the pair, something caught her eye, causing the girl to halt in her steps. There, zipping through the air, was Rena's heart! It followed after the duo, flying through the air to hastily get into the portal before it closed.

"Rena's still in there..."

Thistle heard Derrick's comment, and she nodded, looking back at where the portal used to be. It was gone, but her gaze never faltered from the area. "So we go after her then?" Then, without warning, her eyes snapped to the side as she caught something in her sight. Her orbs widened briefly before she whipped her head around. "Kaijen!" …And the cloaked man from before! Both had been lashing out at each other, but that progressed into a full blown fight! Thistle took one step to intervene, but then paused. Looking at him, Kaijen was pretty riled up about the fighting this enemy. Would it be wrong to interfere? With his fight? Her boot slowly clamped down on the dark surface as she inched her way closer to the battle.

sorabrawl

Chris was on another world, wondering where all his friends were and...his enemies. He has been searching for them for the last few hours. They always left him to go alone. The blue bladed wielder frowned.
"WHERE ARE YOU!?" he cried out.
Chris felt alone. His world was gone, his friends left him and he was so unsure about what happened to his friends. Who was this Zero guy and was Lillia okay?
He looked up at the clock and then turned to face the beautiful town of Twilight Town. He sat down by the edge and looked at a train going down the railway. It had stars on the train and words rang in his mind.
"The passage to Kingdom Hearts"
The train came into the station.
"Are they where that train leads?"
Chris ran into the station and burst through the entrance doors of the train station. He sprinted through the station and flung the door open. He jumped inside and sat down on a soft blue couch. He looked out the window and saw the brick surroundings blur in the motion of the train. Suddenly a blue light enthrilled the train and Chris closed his eyes because of the brightness of the light. He opened them again and he saw an orange sky instead of a blue sky outside. Clouds formed in the sky of people's faces. He noticed Rena's, Kaijen's, Derrick's and....Lillia's.
"I'm coming Lillia"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"I must say your a strong willed girl so I think I will tell you the truth Rena" MOnte said smiling at Rena as he started to talk.
"Ten and me where partners both from cucio bay like you at the same time to so in reality your just as olf as Ten close to 400 years old" He said as the teleportation stopped showing a even stranger looking castle one built out of old machines and vines very demonic looking machines as well as the vines.

"One day two stranger beings appeared the first heartless and nobody seen in many of years since the keyblade wars you know them both Castex and Sleif I was so amazed by there power there abilitys there magic" Monte said.

"Castex seemed to have had a disadvantage and suffered a serious wound but was still able to fend of Sleif but before he could land safly he crashed into are town at first everyone else was scaryed of him but then I got thinking why not try to befriend this being so I sent Ten to makes friends with him amazingly the girl had a skill at faking friends so a month later I told her to bring him to my labatory or castle as you would call it" Monte said stopping.

"After meeting him I begged him to teach me magic you see after the keyblade wars magic for typical humans was hard you needed someone to teach at first he said no and I was patient then I had Ten asked him and like a lonely boy he said yes to her as I understand it at that time Castex was 1100 years old just like that Sleif guy then thats when I descovered it the try ability Castex had imortality and the ability to stop aging I thought if we worked hard enough he would give it to use then after another two months I learned it wasnt his to give so I started working on a machince that could steal that power from Castex" Monte said stopping as the smile on his face disappeared.

"Then when I trick Castex to get in something went wrong me and Rena were absorbed no fused with a strange darkness from a explosion caused from sleif apparantly he was hell bent on killing Castex and for some strange reason Ten let Castex go I have come to bel;eive she did that to save her and me but it was to a failer Sleif brought with him the heartless" Monte said.

"After that well you know I gained powers beyond beleif ten Died so I but her heart into a lonely orphaned girl you to keep her alive your friend had did so you where pretty defensly" Monte said his hand glowing with a strange aura again. Before the girl could defend himself Monte slammed his hand into Rena pulling out a Heart but this time it wasnt Rena.

"Bye" Monte said punching Rena into a portal. Back to her so called friends." Now lets take you to your new body" Monte as he threw the heart into a Body that resembled Ten old body except this one was more powerful then Renas or even Ten original body.
............................................................................................................

"Kuxei bring that Girl over her I have to give her this before her body dies" Castex said reappearing with two hearts in his hand One was lillias the Others Kuxeis putting the heart into Lillias body Castex.

"Kuxei this Heart is yours if you wish I can turn you human again but this place is falling apart so choose now or wait for another chance" Castex said.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I must say your a strong willed girl so I think I will tell you the truth Rena

Crap! He knew it was her... Yet Rena kept on trying to make it seem like she was still Ten; she had to! Who knew what would happen if Rena was standing there, not Ten?

"Uhh..." she said in a deeper, still cold voice; her best imitation of how Ten spoke, "W-what's wrong with you...?! I'm not that... stupid kid!"

Of course, he didn't fall for it. Rena groaned, pressing her palm against her forehead. As her hand fell to her side, a flash of light with black coils appeared in her hand and shaped into her keyblade, the girl readied in a battle position in case she had to fight.

But was she going to fight? It didn't seem like it... After all, Monte was explaining himself and not attacking. He said what really happened and why Ten's heart was inside herself: Castex and Sleif appeared in Cucio Bay, Monte and Ten wanting the power they had. Ten tricked Castex after Monte failed to convince him to show him how to gain that power, a machine was built... but that machine backfired from its original purpose. He said that himself and Ten had a strange darkness fused to them; did that have anything to do with why the darkness didn't affect Rena that much?

He continued, saying that Ten's heart was the only piece left of her... He needed his assistant still. There was a girl sitting there, in Cucio Bay, covered in scratches and cuts; the girl was unconscious... as if her heart had been taken.

Yet, Monte said that Rena was just as old as Monte and Ten. No... that couldn't have been right! She remembered wandering through a portal in whatever world she called home before. Thinking whatever was through it was better than where she was. She ran through, found Cucio Bay in shambles... found Heartless. Everything else was just a blur, only hearing screaming. Whatever was the blur... she was incredibly glad it was vaguely there.

"Nngh!" Frozen again! The whites of her eyes flashed... eyes staring at the hand glowing... pulling out a heart.

Her heart! She panicked, trying to fight. Trying to grab onto Monte's arm and fight back. But it was only part of a heart. What was left of a dark heart after it started to disintegrate.

The muffled voice screaming in her ears to give her body back was gone as Monte held Ten's heart.

Bye.

"Ah!" A slam in her stomach. The tomboy flew backwards, watching through half-open eyes as a portal closed in front of her.

SLAM!

"Ah--" A groan through her teeth, quiet and barely noticeable. Straining, the girl rose to her feet and whirled around... hearing voices. Kaijen and Ilxudiq? Castex with a heart in front of Kuxei? She spotted Thistle and Lillia as she stared out into Kingdom Hearts... behind Derrick. Keeping quiet, looking perplexed.

"Uhh..."

------------------

Now lets take you to your new body

That dark heart flew into another body. Like a doll or toy springing to life, a pair of bright orbs snapped open. Brunette hair, thin (even gauntly) frame. It looked like Ten from before, only a few years younger. The girl walking forwards certainly looked like a teenager.

With a smirk, the brunette had looked down at her hand, flexing her fingers.

"Finally get to get this show on the road..." those orbs shifted from her lowered hand up onto Monte, "What now?"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derrick nodded when hearing Thistle's question, his attention now being distracted by an ongoing battle between Kaijen and Ilxudiq. He didn't know whether to intervene or not considering it looked as though his friend had it under control. But still, they had to stop this fighting already!

Then there was Castex, who now held a heart within his hand and offered it over to Kuxei. What did Derrick expect to do at a time like this especially when finding Rena was more important; to him at least. But what he didn't know was that his search was actually about to end sooner than he had expected.

"Uhh..."

Quickly spinning in place, the goggle head's eye widened as he jumped back from being startled.

"Ah!" was all he shouted, calming down afterwards as he just stared at Rena. He tilted his head to the side, scratching his temple with his index finger. "Um. . . that was fast?" He was relieved when seeing her but seeing her come back that quickly left him a bit confused as well. It didn't matter though, the fact that she was back was all that mattered.

"How. . . did you get here so fast?"

sorabrawl

The train suddenly stopped and the door flung open. Chris stepped outside to find himself standing on a dark cloud. Gas spread around his feet. He looked around at the strange surroundings. It was just darkness and it went on endlessly.
"Where am I?"
He wondered where Lillia and the others were.
His sword brightened in blue light, sending a message to his friends.
"Where are you?"

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blinking and stumbling back a step, Rena's gaze snapped wide open when Derrick exclaimed an 'Ah!' and whirled around, spotting her there.

Um. . . that was fast?

Quirking a brow, her deep blue orbs peered up at Derrick's own hazel orbs. "It... was?" From what she could tell, she thought he was talking about getting back there so quickly.

How. . . did you get here so fast?

For once a smile formed on her features, though a specifically nervous one, and Rena scratched the skin next to her mouth, glancing around wildly. She could've been straightforwards, say that Monte shoved her through another portal after he ripped Ten's heart out of her... Yet, that nervous smile started to shift into a grin; for some reason, the tomboy seemed bright and definitely not as serious. Rena's mouth grew agog, words about to spill out, and she seemed like she was talking out loud to herself than anything.

"Uhh... well... I got back and I fought Monte 'cause he wanted stupid Ten back... and it was really cool!" The girl started to nod, "I threw my keyblade at him and he just fell over, so I guess I beat him... But then this portal showed up and he started laughing at me 'cause he's really, really weird..."

Yet... as she pressed her finger against her upper lip, Rena's cheeks started to tint red. That wasn't really a good recount; her imaginative story didn't seem to go so much to plan.

"He punched me," With a nervous tone and grin, the tomboy balled up her fist and motioned to her stomach, "after he ripped out Ten's heart... and then I fell through this portal-y thingy..."

Those bright blue orbs drifted from the boy... onto Lillia, Kuxei, Thistle, Ragna, and Castex? Kaijen and Ilxudiq were still fighting, too... But Castex had a heart. Why? Taking a step forwards, absolutely curious, Rena pointed over to the crowd.

"What's up with them?"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derrick actually listened in on everything Rena had to tell him, watching her every actions as she explained her side of the story.

"Uhh... well... I got back and I fought Monte 'cause he wanted stupid Ten back... and it was really cool!" The girl started to nod, "I threw my keyblade at him and he just fell over, so I guess I beat him... But then this portal showed up and he started laughing at me 'cause he's really, really weird..."

He crossed his arms, noticing that she ended up blushing a bit while she continued on with her explanation.

"He punched me, after he ripped out Ten's heart... and then I fell through this portal-y thingy..."

The goggle head wasn't sure whether to believe it or not considering she didn't see any bruisings or wounds at all on her. Plus, how could she have defeated Monte that quickly too especially when he was powerful? It really didn't add up. . .

"Sooo. . . you beat Monte that easily?" He figured he should question some bits of the story, to see if she really was telling the truth. "Then that means we don't have to worry about Kingdom Hearts now, right? We can all go back to where we came from?" he ended up asking Rena, wondering what kind of a response he would get out of her.

"What's up with them?"

Glancing over at Kaijen and the others, Derrick only gave a shrug. "Beats me," he said before turning back to her. "I didn't really pay much attention to it especially with what's been going on. I'm confused as much as you are right now, to be honest."

Awards
"How... did you get here so fast?"

Derrick's surprised comment from behind lead Thistle to twist around and see what was up. Her eyes widened when she lay eyes on the scene: Rena was back! She was altogether again; heart, body and all! But how? Wasn't she just following Monte and Ten into the portal moments ago? Nonetheless, Thistle was happy to see that she was normal again. She went over Derrick and Rena, who had her index finger pointed at the fight.

"What's up with them?"

"That guy in the black coat," Thistle chimed in, "just started attacking Kaijen. I don't know why, though." She shifted her gaze to the the keyblader, let it stay there for a moment, then shifted her gaze down to the ground. She shuffled her feet uneasily, "I thought about helping... but Kaijen looked pretty worked up."

---------------------

OoC: Ergh, sorry it's so short. >:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
((ooc: sorry for the PP on the last post. Need to straighten myself up and I didn't gave enough attention to the OOC thread. A thousand apologies.))

"I thought about helping... but Kaijen looked pretty worked up."

After the battle, Ragna came stumbling to the party, pretty much battered up. His mechanical limbs falling apart; armor worn-out and with a large gaping hole on his full-face helmet revealing the half of his face with blood trickling down to his face and breathing heavily; utterly used all his energy. And with his huge keyblade resting on his shoulders.

As he approached the group, he plunges his keyblade to the ground and then took a moment to have a breather. "Nice going." he said with a slight chuckle. He is not used to work in a group but this one's different. He finally got his well-deserved party.

Amidst the commotion, a black silhouette was approaching towards them. Ragna then picked up the scent of the figure and then turned his head around to the shrouded figure. The enigma came out with a large buster cannon like his and was about to fire at the party. He can't react in time. It must be done or else they'll die if doesn't do something. But he is too weak to react quickly, and this calls for desperate measures.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

He yelled as he move to Rena and the party and threw them all aside using his remaining strength. The enigma's buster cannon was set ablazed and then fired a huge shot towards Ragna's direction which was meant for the whole party. Ragna opened his arms and then took the full hit. Before the projectile hit him, he took one last look at Rena with a soft smile on his face.

"AAAAARRRGGGHH.....!!!"

An ultimate sacrifice has been done. After the huge explosion, there was nothing there but ashes and Ragna's Keyblade. Nothing was found and no traces of him left.

"Aww.... Ragna go bye bye." a manical voice came out of the enigma. He was clad in bulky black armor and limbs look like Ragna's but only black and with a heartless crest on the chest area. He morphed his buster cannon back into his bulky arm. The enigma then morphed his visor open and then looked at the party. It was Number Zero, back in the flesh and more powerful than ever. "Now that he's out of the way, how about I move on to the next course?" a manical laughter bursted out of him, utterly amused of what happened.

Last edited:

sorabrawl

Chris' blade shone again and suddenly an oval shaped purple rift emerged infront of him. Would this lead them to his friends? He walked inside and looked at the google headed boy talking to the tomboy.
"I'm confused as much as you are to be honest" Kaijen spoke to Rena.
"I'm confused too, what's going on here and where's Lillia?"
He also wanted to know where Sleif was. He wanted to reclaim his world. He was angry and lonely. He felt as though nobody truely cared for him, now his world was gone. Rena, Lillia and everyone else left him alone.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sooo. . . you beat Monte that easily? Then that means we don't have to worry about Kingdom Hearts now, right? We can all go back to where we came from?

"'course!" Her grin shifted from a nervous one to being bright... Though it was her twiddling thumbs that proved she wasn't telling the truth.

After all, it sounded more fun to make up a story; it might've even made her seem strong! Truthfully, what happened was rather boring... Nothing Derrick, or anyone else, probably would've wanted to hear about. But he was suspicious, for sure, and she didn't want to lie!

Her grin dropped, shattered on the ground, and she glanced away, her arms falling to her sides.

"...I think."

Beats me. I didn't really pay much attention to it especially with what's been going on. I'm confused as much as you are right now, to be honest.

"Hm," was all she said. Her gaze had turned back to Kaijen, Ilxudiq, Castex, Kuxei, and everyone else. It seemed like a lot was going on; it was hard to tell what specifically.

That guy in the black coat just started attacking Kaijen. I don't know why, though.

Thistle! Rena whirled around, spotting the girl close by. She knew more about what was up than Derrick did... but she didn't get why Kaijen and Ilxudiq were fighting. Maybe it had to do with Lillia? That guy in the cloak was creepy... talking about blood and stuff all of the time; Rena accidently stuck her tongue out in disgust at the thought.

Thistle spoke once more... but Rena didn't get to say anything in return.

LOOK OUT!!!

A hand slammed into each of them, Rena tumbling backwards. Shoes scuffing on the ground, she scrambled to her feet... those blue eyes watching Ragna. He stood in front of them, or in the place where all of them were standing, and he looked straight at her... Just as she watched those eyes being torn apart.

When the attack died down... there was nothing more than blackened bits of ash floating to the rocky ground. Ragna's keyblade laid there, too. At the sight of all of that, mixed with watching that attack hit Ragna, Rena couldn't keep her shoulders and arms from trembling, the girl terrified.

Aww.... Ragna go bye bye.

A pair of eyes peered forwards, a twisted voice filling the ground. Black armor and a Heartless insignia on it... That must've been that other Ragna or Alt or whatever his name was. Number Zero?

Now that he's out of the way, how about I move on to the next course?

Clammy hands suddenly snapped onto Thistle and Derrick's hands. The girl tried to pull them forwards, turned around and walking backwards.

"C'mon!" Rena exclaimed with strain through her gritted teeth, "Gotta... get out... of here!"

They had to get through the portal! Everybody had to get through and get out of there... She didn't want the same thing to happen to everybody else! There wasn't a point in them staying either... Monte was gone to wherever he went to and, even if she had made a crazy story about it, he wasn't really defeated. He wouldn't have been there!

Awards
"LOOK OUT!"

"Wha-" The harsh bellow made Thistle flinch, yet just as she started to scan the area around her silent force collided with the girl's back. She jerked forward violently, almost falling to her knees as the unknown force push her and the others away. Thistle snapped her head to the side, only to see an explosion occur moments later. Black ash drifted in the air, and a lone keyblade was left in the distance. Thistle's eyes shot wide when she saw the weapon. There was something familiar about that keyblade...

"Awww... Ragna go bye bye."

Her eyes shifted to an oncoming figure. Did he just say Ragna? Was Ragna the one who pushed them out of the way of that attack? But if so, then that means...Thistle shook her head, trying hard not to finish her disturbing thoughts. The sight of another enemy looming over the group probably pushed Rena to believe that staying in Kingdom Hearts any longer was not necessary. The older girl frantically grabbed on to Thistle and Derrick's wrist and began motioning them away from the enemy and towards a portal. A small nod was Thistle's only response; she was bit taken back by Rena's sudden course of action, but nonetheless they had to get out of here. Just when Thistle was about to take off, she suddenly remembered... "K-Kaijen!" Her head twisted in the direction of the boy. "Kaijen, we gotta go!"

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kaijen anticipated Ilxudiq's next attack, using a Dark Firaga to dissipate the bubble until some commotion broke his focus. He looked over to see Castex with hearts. Lillia's! And Kuxei's? Kuxei had a heart? But then Rena was back as well. So did that mean everything was over? The only thing left of course was..Ilxudiq. He held his blade steady and prepared to attack before Ragna showed up and was immediately killed and the Chris appeared again like he always did.

"RAGNA!" He shouted at the apparent loss of the light keyblader. He then turned to Ilxudiq torn between both enigmas. The dangerous psychotic Nobody, or the even more psychotic Heartless, who's already killed Ragna. He looked from Castex with those hearts then to Chris.

Mind racing.
Formulationg some sort of plan.

"Chris! Lillia's heart is out of her body but the darkness hasn't taken her yet! Get her heart from Castex and put it back in her! Grab her and take her to the portal! You guys gotta get outta here!"

"K-Kaijen!" Her head twisted in the direction of the boy. "Kaijen, we gotta go!"

This surprised the teen. Since when did Thistle care so much? Since when did she care period? No matter.

"I'm on my way! I need to make sure Chris gets Lillia to safety and that you guys are safe!" He said, brandishing his blade looking from Ilxudiq to Number Zero.

"That's where I come in!" Kuxei piped in drawing his claws. He looked to Castex. His heart! Right there ripe for the taking. He wanted it so bad, but would that mean he would go back to being his boring little Eiku self? Who didn't know of Master Chief? How would it affect his life later on?

"Could you wrap it up and put in the microwave for later?" He joked to Castex, brandishing his claws against Number Zero. "Cuz I ain't hungry yet. Kiddo, you gotta leave, Ilxudiq is the type who knows when to finish a battle...at least I think." He said.

sorabrawl

Chris didn't know that Lillia's heart was taken. It shocked him. Chris nodded, none the less and rolled towards Castex. His hand turned bright blue. He stood up and plunged his hand into Castex.
"I'm sorry but I think you have something that is my friend's"
He grabbed Lillia's heart and ran away with it. He held his sword with his right and Lillia's heart in the left. He sprinted towards Lillia and placed the heart inside the girl, hoping she'd be back to normal.
"Lillia, are you okay?"
He took her hand and looked at her face.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Ilxudiq stopped all movement, Castex held two hearts. Neither was his.

Doomed! Dammit! He's doomed me, destroyed it! I'm trapped forever in this state, worse than death! I'll kill them, all of them! They don't deserve it! They cannot live! THEY. WILL. NOT. LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilxudiq gathered all his water arround him, and spun it. It began to form a funnel around him, and then began to rise to epic proportions... vertically. Suddenly it fell, sending immense waves in all directions. "Sorry kiddies, but it's time to rain on your nice little parade. Die! You've doomed me Castex, I'll slaughter you all! Every last fucking one of you! Die now, and rest in pieces! Fuck it all, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ilxudiq screamed with every inch of his being. This was the end, kamikaze time if this failed... yep, out with a bang. No use tryin' anymore, so he was worthless...

Aphex

.Inspire.
Apparently, even after what Rena had explained to him, she wasn't even sure that she did in fact defeat Monte. But Derrick decided not to push forward anymore, though he was still rather suspicious about the whole story itself.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

Staggering back, Ragna used whatever strength that was left to shove the party away from harm and took the impact instead. After the explosion, there was nothing left of Ragna at all, just a Keyblade. The boy's eyes widened after seeing Ragna sacrifice himself, he was gone just like that.

"C'mon! Gotta... get out... of here!"

The boy didn't even say anything at all, he just let Rena drag him over to the portal that was nearby which was their only escape out of there. He quickly snapped out of it, glancing over at her.

"But we have to make sure that Kaijen and the others are safe!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Idiot" Castex said pulling out of his pochet another heart the water enigmas heart really but it was to late the idiot had turn himself into a bomb and kingdom hearts was already starting to fall apart.

"My advice would be to get ready for impact kids theres no excaping and youshall find your self in a places you have never even dreamed of the second chapter hasnt even started right Rena" Castex said as the whole area started to glow getting ready to blow up.

"Kuxei meet me back at the castle" Castex said teleporting over to Rena and here friends as kingdom hearts only got brightier. Then everything went white for everyone a huge explosion could be heards as the ground under everyone disappeared. After a second Castex appeared near Rena who had fallen into a strange purple ground with a fountain and a single door insite.

"Moments last repreive" Castex said to her he was the only one around. "Dont worry about your friends there okay for now spread apart on different worlds across the whole universe you could say" Castex then added. "Though for you this is the last place for peace in your case I have a offer for you" Castex said walking closer showing no signs of hostility.

"You want to protect your friends right and you want to ride the world of Monte like I do" Castex said simple pointing at her.
"Just help me for a while work with the organization for a little bit and I promise you your friends will be safe and you can finish of Monte and retreive if you want your true memories" Castex said waiting for a response.
.........................................................................................................................

"Well we both have immortality now so now lets set are goals a little hire how about rulers of all the worlds with the heartless in are commands we can do anything also we have a new weapon" Monte said as a strange four legged creature started to walk towards them.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The girl no longer tried to pull them along, glancing behind and watching Thistle and Derrick run behind, but she didn't relinquish her grasp on their hands.

K-Kaijen! Kaijen, we gotta go!

Blue orbs darting around, Rena spotted Kaijen... watching as he shifted back as she ran.

But we have to make sure that Kaijen and the others are safe!

"I know!" Rena exclaimed with a grin. Her grasp on their hands suddenly pulled away, the girl slamming back to a stop. Orbs darting around... she spotted Kaijen again. "C'mon!"

Rushing over to the boy, her hand outstretched, Rena snapped onto his hand and pulled him towards the portal. Forget fighting! They had to get out of there! They couldn't fight Ilxudiq or Number Zero, especially with the ground trembling like it was. And, upon seeing the funnel of water Ilxudiq had created as he screamed like a madman, they definitely couldn't fight Ilxudiq.

Her hand slammed into his back, pushing Kaijen forwards. Those orbs set on Derrick and Thistle, watching as the two ran forwards... hopefully towards the portal. As the ground shook more... and as a wave dispersed from the funnel of water, Rena started running hastily behind the group.

That wave was towering inches over them... The ground started to crack. Starting to crumble into bits behind them.

"Get through it!" Rena suddenly exclaimed, the whites of her eyes flashing as nothing pushed against her shoes.

The white eclipsed the blue in her eyes, staring up at the crumbling rocks falling into the darkness with her...

SLAM!

"Ahh!"

In ripples, a scorching burn echoed through her back. Over and over again, like waves pulling back and forth into an ocean. Those orbs stared out, dazed and dizzy, at the purple rock walls.

Moments last repreive

"Nngh..." Hissing through her gritted teeth, the girl's hands pressed against the smooth rock floor. Fingertips harshly pressing before she used momentum to hastily throw herself up to her feet.

Dont worry about your friends there okay for now spread apart on different worlds across the whole universe you could say

A flash of white light and black swirls flashed and condensed into her metallic weapon. The wielder glared at that Nobody from across the room, staring at him through the odd, rock-formed fountain in the midst of it all.

Though for you this is the last place for peace in your case I have a offer for you

The girl suddenly threw her weapon horizontally in front of her, holding it just inches from her mouth and chin. Her opposite hand grabbed onto the tip of the weapon, curling her fingers around it. All while those deep blue orbs looked ferocious as she glared daggers at Castex.

You want to protect your friends right and you want to ride the world of Monte like I do. Just help me for a while work with the organization for a little bit and I promise you your friends will be safe and you can finish of Monte and retreive if you want your true memories.

"Screw off!" came her viscous snarl, her knuckles flushing white, "I'm not joining your stupid organization!"

After all of the horrible things those Nobodies had done to all of them... of course she wasn't going to join his stupid organization. Just like that? Of course not! She hated them, all of those Nobodies; with, maybe, the exception of Kuxei, since he seemed like he was helping them more than anything. She especially hated that man staring right at her.

Monte? She could fight him on her own; not by joining some stupid group. True memories... She didn't care about those. Rena liked the memories she had; after hearing that screaming before... it seemed like it should be kept that way. Memories were important, but somethings in the past could be, and should be, forgotten. Not dwelled on or wondered about. Just... forgotten.

Those blue orbs shifted to the side. Opposite the wall where a white door was, there was an opening in the wall. A heart-shaped hole? Who knows what was through it, but if it was needed...

scuff

Her shoe scuffed as she took a step to the side.

"I'm not Ten," her voice had gone from a harsh exclaim to barely a mutter; she almost hoped he didn't hear those words. Her gaze never met Castex's, "And I'm not gonna be, so... stop tryin' to get me to be your friend or whatever. I hate you and your stupid Nobodies. She wasn't even your friend in the first place..."

Then, as if she had never said those muttered words, the girl pointed her weapon at the Nobody, a snarl on her pale features.

"Get me back to my friends... now," her tone became viscous and loud once again, "I'm not joining you!"

--------------------

Well we both have immortality now so now lets set are goals a little hire how about rulers of all the worlds with the heartless in are commands we can do anything

Rulers of all the worlds? That's exactly what that girl wanted. Power; just like Monte wanted. Ten didn't necessarily show it, but being the ruler of all worlds sounded good to her.

But Heartless? Having Heartless under their control? No, no. That sounded... stupid. As she watched the creature near the two, the girl gave a scoff as her arms folded over her chest.

"Heartless? C'mon... you gotta have something less weak in mind."

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derrick continued to run towards the portal, quickly stopping as he turned around right when he reached the portal. He was going to call out for Rena and the others but the area started to shake uncontrollably. It started to crack away as a large wave grew closer towards the party, the goggle head losing balance as he stumbled back into the portal.

"Whoa!" he shouted, feeling the darkness within the portal engulf his entire body, causing him to black out completely.

Moments later, Derrick started to wake up. He moved his hands around, feeling a cobblestone ground beneath him. He could also hear the sounds of a fountain and it actually sounded close too, just like the one in Traverse Town. What actually woke him up was the sudden ring of a bell echoing within the area, causing him to open his eyes widely. Rolling onto his back, the boy sat up and glanced around just to see where he was; and much to his surprise, he couldn't believe where he was!

"Tra - Traverse Town?!"

Could it actually be his home? It was restored just like Sleif said it would be! But there was a problem. . .

When looking around, Derrick saw that he was all alone in the Second District. None of his friends were there, not even Rena which only meant that he was separated from all of them. He didn't know what to do at all especially now that he was nowhere near his friends at all! All he could do now was hoping that everyone else was safe. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back