• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (2010)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Re: Tim Burton's - Alice in Wonderland (2010)

I suppose lol, but it seems to me that a lot of people interpret the story that way, and it kind of gets on my nerves, but that's just me.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

It doesn't surprise me Johnny Depp would be in this film. This look interesting and dark alright. Ooh that Mia girl looks interesting. I want to see her acting! So far, I think I'm interested in seeing it! And many of Tim Burton's work is pretty cool, so can't wait for this one...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Tim's always been one of my favorite director so hopefully this will turn out as another one of his bests.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

According to IMDB, AceShowBiz reports that both Anne Hathaway (Brokeback Mountain, Get Smart) and Helena Bonham Carter (Sweeny Todd, Harry Potter) have been cast in the newest Alice in Wonderland adaption under direction of Tim Burton.

Reports claim that Carter will be playing the red queen who likes to screech, "Off with their heads!" Hathaway will be playing the white queen, who is the softer sister to the red queen.

Also, apparently, Michael Sheen (The Queen, Frost/Nixon) will also be cast in the film, but his part is unknown. And Disney actually is one of the distributors of the film, so I expect something a little closer to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but with a little darkness mixed in.

SOURCE: Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter Being Sisters in 'Alice in Wonderland'

Rix

:)
Awards

Helena Bonham Carter just had to be there xD

Will be interesting to see them to as good sister bad sister though.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Helena Bonham Carter just had to be there xD

Will be interesting to see them to as good sister bad sister though.

Oh, yes. The second Burton was signed on as director, we all knew that both Carter and Depp were getting parts; and we were certainly not disappointed.

Also, apparently there is finally a release date, instead of the vague '2010'. It's March 5, 2010.

I'm so excited now. Hathaway + Depp + Carter + Burton = epic, even if it is under the influence of a Disney distributor.

Rix

Awards

Jey, it's still Burton + great actors/actresses and I assume the music will be composed by Danny Elfman too?

Its gotta be great!

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Jey, it's still Burton + great actors/actresses and I assume the music will be composed by Danny Elfman too?

Its gotta be great!

There hasn't been any word on the score yet.
Although, rumor has it that Christopher Lee has been cast as well, but that's only a rumor, and hasn't been confirmed yet.

Rix

Awards

It wouldn't surprise me if he was in the cast actually. Wonder what part he would play then.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

It wouldn't surprise me if he was in the cast actually. Wonder what part he would play then.

Everyone thought he was playing the caterpillar. But his site manager said that he was not, and that he had been cast as a different role, and that an amazing actor had already been cast as the caterpillar.

So yeah, I'm shitting myself with glee. :<

Rix

Awards

Hmmm.. My guess was actually been the caterpillar, LOL! He woud have been awesome as the caterpillar! But I guess I should make another guess then... :/

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Michael Sheen is playing the Cheshire Cat, as he has that wicked smile, and could pull it off.
Regarding Lee, I have no idea. Unless it's that walrus from 'The Walrus and the Carpenter'.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Christopher Lee in the movie sounds pretty cool
images
images
images

but as a caterpillar....pretty trippy, the again Alice was originally high

Rix

Awards

The walrus? Good guess i would say :)

Rix

Awards

LOL! The first thing that comes to my mind when I hear Christopher Lee is Saruman though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back