• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three chairs in Land of departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

Probably where the new master sits. Or another master is missing.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its still unknown,wait for the game to come out

αsiя

space coke
People speculate that one is for Master Eraqus another one is for Master Xehanort and the last one could be for Yen Sid or Terra/Aqua

JTD95

Properly for visitors. MX used the chair when he visited the world, so I think it is for visitors

Satoshi

It's Yen Sid. It all fits when you look at it;

he trained Mickey, so knows about the Keyblade.
2: he is in between light and darkness. Seen his tower in Twilight Town, have you? It's not thát bright now is it?
Thirdly: he would be one of the more powerful masters and thus an appropriate one.

Dcasd1

it could be either for aqua or terra. i heard that whoever became master would have a choice to etiher go off on there own or stay.

Birnax

The third chair could be for the one who passes the Master Qualification Exam.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I hope it's for Aqua or Terra when they finish the Master Qualification Exams, if this chair is for Yen Sid then i think i will become a little angry....i mean he's a Master and he didn't provide some battle support, not that we actually need any......

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i pointed this chait fact thingy so many times. I can accept it being for a new chracters or for T or A even though i doubt either pass the exam. I dont think its for YenSid as he is not a keyblade user

thedale

theres probably more masters which also makes me wonder why they called sora a keyblade master when he really wasnt trained by any one or even went through an exam. if you think about it if whatever happens that makes the land of departure and stuff disappear or wahtever didnt happen he may have been trained by terra , aqua maybe ven... or even erauqs

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well if it not Yen sid (And im not saying it isn't) but if its not then the third master is probbaly a women because of the 2 boy 1 girl pattern.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My personal belief is that one is for MX, one for Eraqus, and one for Yen-sid. If one is not for Yen-Sid then the third may be for a new master, most likely Terra.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
i pointed this chait fact thingy so many times. I can accept it being for a new chracters or for T or A even though i doubt either pass the exam. I dont think its for YenSid as he is not a keyblade user

It doesn't necessarily have t be a keyblade wielder for all we know. Yen Sid is referred to as master by Donald and Goofy. Also, Yen Sid's advice would seem appreciated by Eraqus since he is a powerful sorcerer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back