• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three chairs in Land of departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But having 2 guys and 1 girl is a reccuring thing in the KH series
Okay Xion, Axel, Roxas
Hayner Pence Olette
Sora Riku Kairi
Terra Ven and Aqua
Wakka Tidus, Selphie

but sure it doesnt have to happen all the time

Ah yes I forgot about wakka Tidus and Selphie.

Allow me to update my list.

1. Sora, Riku, Kairi
2. Axel, Larxene, Marluxia for most of COM.
3. Hayner, Pence, Ollete
4. Riku, Diz, Namine
5. Seifer, Rai, Fuu
6. Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa (Not friends I know but still they are connected as a trio)
7. Terra, Aqua, Ven
8. Xion, Axel, Roxas

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think it must be another master who maybe died in keyblade war.
Then because that master died it brought chaos.
That is why Terra and Aqua need to find MX, to stop chaos from happening.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well Keyblade Masters are people who bring peace and save the worlds.
So with out a keyblade master the worlds start to fall into chaos.

keyblade masters bring peace, but a keyblade masters death means chaos?

it was alraedy confirmed master xehanort's disapearance was related to the unverse

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Maybe its Yen Sid or Mickey whose supposed to sit there.

But their occupied with something O_O

I'm still thinking mickey though.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
A lot of people don't realize this but Nomura actually does everything related to video games for SquareEnix by himself. Everyone else that works there just comes in periodically to put more gel in his hair and touch up his eyeliner. So please Nomura, would you tighten up those graphics and stop being so lazy?

I agree its probally Yen sid butthen Nomura hasn't said anything about the third throne so maybe it isn't a new character.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It can't be Mickey. He's still looks to be learning about the keyblade. There's no way he could be the rank of Master that quickly.

we dont know if he's learning about the keyblade, all we know is that he was training with yen sid, but it's difficult to say if it was keyblade related

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Maybe it was just there for Decoration Xp.

hm.. I dont really know who another Master can be. I already said YenSid. But he's more of a mage thing. <.<

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
we dont know if he's learning about the keyblade, all we know is that he was training with yen sid, but it's difficult to say if it was keyblade related
Well what we saw looked like a training exercise with the keyblade. Mickey was dodging Yen Sid's lightning and was struck by one. It didn't seem magic related at all, but an exercise to increase Mickey's evasiveness. I don't think a keyblade master would need that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well what we saw looked like a training exercise with the keyblade. Mickey was dodging Yen Sid's lightning and was struck by one. It didn't seem magic related at all, but an exercise to increase Mickey's evasiveness. I don't think a keyblade master would need that.

it looked like he was training over endurance and agility

WilliamTheWise

Website
it looked like he was training over endurance and agility
But still, it was training none the less. A Master of the keyblade wouldn't need it, or that type. Even if Mickey was a master and was only going to be taught magic, Mickey would likely already possess the endurance and agility necessary. Yen Sid wouldn't even bother to do so such training and get to the point of magic. Plus if they needed to train Mickey in simply magic, why not teach Donald as well?

Even so wouldn't the chair be alot smaller? I mean that would be kind of rude to give that tiny mouse a huge seat like that.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yea that's true. THey did say Mickey was an apprentice then. ( He looks awesome in Apprentice form )

Maybe It is Yen Sid though. or im thinking its going to be a girl. But if there are three MX ME and M ? and TAV then Im wondering who'll be the thrid pair for Sora and RIku ? Unless Kairi does get her own Keyblade.

Allister Rose

French Lover
But still, it was training none the less. A Master of the keyblade wouldn't need it, or that type. Even if Mickey was a master and was only going to be taught magic, Mickey would likely already possess the endurance and agility necessary. Yen Sid wouldn't even bother to do so such training and get to the point of magic. Plus if they needed to train Mickey in simply magic, why not teach Donald as well?

Even so wouldn't the chair be alot smaller? I mean that would be kind of rude to give that tiny mouse a huge seat like that.

you really do go overboard with confidence.

we dont know what physical traits you need to wield a keyblade. maybe you dont need any at all, look at sora. he is considered a master and he always lost to riku which isnt saying much.

i'm not even saying that mickey is the magic type.

and no a chair wouldnt need to be smaller

WilliamTheWise

Website
Im wondering who'll be the thrid pair for Sora and RIku ?
Likely Mickey. Considering his keyblade was picked up in the Gathering video
we dont know what physical traits you need to wield a keyblade. Look at sora. He is considered a master and he always lost to riku which isnt saying much.
Sora isn't a keyblade master. Now he could be called the Keyblade's master (as in ownership), but he has never fought at the same level of power as Master Xehanort. Now people have called him one, but they don't have the authority to say so or a fair comparison. Neither Mickey nor Riku has referred to Sora in such a manner. Even the Organization always called him the Keyblade' chosen one or the Keyblade's hero.
and no a chair wouldnt need to be smaller
Well I mean it might be hard for him to get in it, and make him look even smaller. I mean Mickey's throne is about his size. Why not make his master' chair the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back