• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that seem wrong but are really right...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12

Ok, I don't know if this topic belongs here so move it if you have to....

First off, how many of you have been told that something is very wrong and is bad for society?
Here is the thread that proves some of that stuff is false:

1. Video Games have a violent influence on kids, thus making video games a bad thing.
Well, first off, Brain Freaking Age. It actually makes you learn. And it has a defective game, the one where you have to say the words into the mic.
Also, this one game where you have your have to fight cancer, and it has real facts about cancer too. Scientists made it with the help of children.

2. Peer Pressure is the cause of druggies, stoners, sex, etc...
Half true. Peer Pressure can be used to make your friend not take drugs, have sex, kill his/her cat. You just gotta pressure him into it. Like playing mind games or something...

3. Kingdom Hearts is a great game.
OBJECTION! (Sorry, I was playing Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney the other day)
Kingdom Hearts is one of the greatest games in the history of games!
Point proven!

Oh and if you had read this far, reply with similar topics, like is sugary gum really that bad for your teeth or something.
Enjoy ^-^:toungesmile:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Splenda giving people cancer?

Oh wait. That's seeming right but being wrong.

Um...classical music. Yes. Everybody gets bored with it, but it's good for you!

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Point proven!

I'm tempted to disagree. Anyway, yeah premarital sex.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
saving it till marriage is the stupidest thing that I've heard.

I mean, when you get married (doesn't matter, gay or straight) what if the sex is all bad because you have no further experience. that would SUCK.

First off, the unexperienced sex partner wouldn't KNOW if his first sexual encounter was bad ( unless he cried, or made the other one cry ). For that person any sex is good. If that person waited till' marriage to get laid ( meaning that person has high morals, ethics and respect for the partner, would not cheat ), It's not too likely he will have anymore sex with anyone else. He will have good sex for the rest of his life = D

Second, saving your virginity until marriage is not stupid. It takes a lot of self restrain and totally life devoted Christian parents...which doesn't necesarily mean a bad thing. I'm positive you've heard stupidest things before. To prove my point here's an example:

A clown flying over a praire is a sin when the moon shines red and the praire play bingo when they've lost one of their young to a loving family of lions who are bent on world peace....they like pies.

I forgot the point of this thread for a moment >.<

Playing too many video games might seem wrong, but aren't. ( I shouldn't explain this one to people who are addicted to video games, if you aren't, then start now )

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
First off, the unexperienced sex partner wouldn't KNOW if his first sexual encounter was bad ( unless he cried, or made the other one cry ).
That's what I sorta meant.
For that person any sex is good. If that person waited till' marriage to get laid ( meaning that person has high morals, ethics and respect for the partner, would not cheat ), It's not too likely he will have anymore sex with anyone else. He will have good sex for the rest of his life = D
To each of his own, really.
Second, saving your virginity until marriage is not stupid. It takes a lot of self restrain and totally life devoted Christian parents...which doesn't necesarily mean a bad thing.
You're right, it's not. Hooray for the people that do, I applaud them for restraining themselves. My family believes in sex till marriage, but I never listened to my mom, so I guess you could say that's why I am the way I am now. And plus, I'm not much of a religious person so, yeah. I would make one bad Christian parent.

I'm positive you've heard stupidest things before. To prove my point here's an example:
A clown flying over a praire is a sin when the moon shines red and the praire play bingo when they've lost one of their young to a loving family of lions who are bent on world peace....they like pies.
say what?

I forgot the point of this thread for a moment >.<

Playing too many video games might seem wrong, but aren't. ( I shouldn't explain this one to people who are addicted to video games, if you aren't, then start now )
if anything, video games don't cause violence.
hah... I can't believe people actually believe that.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Premarital Sex.

You don't need to be Christian to not have sex until marriage. I'm Christian, but that's not the reason I'm saving my virginity.

A) There's lots of nasty diseases out there. x[ And condoms are not 100%, before you go and tell me that they are. They aren't.
B) For people that say that "OMG UR MISN OOT ON SOMEFIN SO EPIK!11"; I've never had it, so how do I know it's THAT epic? I don't. So, therefore, if I haven't had sex, how do I know what I'm missing is amazing? Sure, people tell me that, but I'll be the judge of that.
C) F*ck the average teenager, I'm going against the crowd and not doing what everybody else is. Go have fun, I'll just hang out with my friends and shit.

Premarital Sex.

You don't need to be Christian to not have sex until marriage. I'm Christian, but that's not the reason I'm saving my virginity.

Well I never stated Christianity as such. But it could have some part in the matter.

A) There's lots of nasty diseases out there. x[ And condoms are not 100%, before you go and tell me that they are. They aren't.

Simply make sure the bitch is clean?

B) For people that say that "OMG UR MISN OOT ON SOMEFIN SO EPIK!11"; I've never had it, so how do I know it's THAT epic? I don't. So, therefore, if I haven't had sex, how do I know what I'm missing is amazing? Sure, people tell me that, but I'll be the judge of that.

You don't really know until you have tried. :p

C) F*ck the average teenager, I'm going against the crowd and not doing what everybody else is. Go have fun, I'll just hang out with my friends and shit.

Good for you champ!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Point proven!

2. Peer Pressure is the cause of druggies, stoners, sex, etc...
Half true. Peer Pressure can be used to make your friend not take drugs, have sex, kill his/her cat. You just gotta pressure him into it. Like playing mind games or something...
I am just guessing the first was caused only by the seconded. Mainly talking about your love for crack...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

It's called making sure the girl is clean, just as gungonX said.

Anyway, to stay on topic, oral sex. It seems wrong, but it's just feels right, if you catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back