• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Zemyx Fanclub~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1skyxonedestiny

Zemyx is an awesome seme owo.
Did you mean Zexion? XD I prefer Demyx as seme but Zexion is fine too 8D
I have many expansions...because when I first bought the game, I bout Sims 2 Double Deluxe, which had 2 expansions built in ((Nightlife and...some kinda 'stuff' pack)). Then I got Pets and Seasons..
I want University ;w;
Yeah, I have Double Deluxe too.
Can you post a link? :3
Yes. <3 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5441086/1/bLike_b_the_bRain_b
But I finished my AkuRoku ((and it sucks, I should rewrite it)), or the first chapter of it, but I haven't uploaded it yet...and it's been a month...and I have to work on the next chapter for my other fanfic...but I'll write Zemyx eventually ><
Lol I like writing but I'd never post anything online ;o;
I'd love to read those if you post them :D

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I liked most of the fanfics that I've read. Except for a few, which had Zexion cutting himself in pretty much every chapter =_= And this one where Demyx killed himself because Zexion died.
I enjoy crackfics/fanfics where they're purposely OOC. They amuse me:p

I used to like more fics. I guess I'm just much more uptight now than I was before, especially where grammar is concerned.

YAY MORE MEMBERS, ILY!!!! XD.

I'll go check it out~

LOL, yeah, I noticed there aren't very many. Zemyx isn't too popular here.

*fangirls*
She's awesome, huh? She also does gmvs over on YT and has a few Zemyx pieces there.

Suicidal cutters? :/. wow...
Unless they can put it in in a good way, that would be strange ><
They're rarely done properly, which is part of the problem.

It seems like many people here play Sims XD.
I haven't met many people who do, actually, before seeing this thread.

I need to write some Zemyx, too...
But I finished my AkuRoku ((and it sucks, I should rewrite it)), or the first chapter of it, but I haven't uploaded it yet...and it's been a month...and I have to work on the next chapter for my other fanfic...but I'll write Zemyx eventually ><
I have a lot of stuff in the works. I just never seem to get anything done.

1skyxonedestiny

I used to like more fics. I guess I'm just much more uptight now than I was before, especially where grammar is concerned.
Oh gosh, I hate it when authors have bad grammar. They could at least take the time to get someone to beta it before they post.
What's the deal with that? D: They're really popular on other sites but everyone on KHI seems to hate them/not care.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Did you mean Zexion? XD I prefer Demyx as seme but Zexion is fine too 8D
Oh yeah XD;.
But Zexion as seme is so hotttt~...X3.
Oh well, they're both hot semes XD;.

Yeah, I have Double Deluxe too.
Awesomeness~

YAY~ Thank you~! I'll read it soon <3.

Lol I like writing but I'd never post anything online ;o;
I'd love to read those if you post them :D
I post stuff online...which, the only reason I can continue my main fanfic is because somehow people like it. It gives me encouragement, so I suppose posting online is good ^^;.
And I'll let you know if I do, then~! :3

Yeah D':.

She's awesome, huh? She also does gmvs over on YT and has a few Zemyx pieces there.
Oohh...what's her YouTube account?

They're rarely done properly, which is part of the problem.
Yeah :/.
Probably especially since it is cutting, and there's a whole emo stereotype for that and blahblahblah...

I haven't met many people who do, actually, before seeing this thread.
There's a sims FC somewhere...

I have a lot of stuff in the works. I just never seem to get anything done.
That's how I am with original stories, too DX. I'm hoping to finish my fanfics, though...

Oh gosh, I hate it when authors have bad grammar. They could at least take the time to get someone to beta it before they post.
Definitely. And when they don't bother to have it in paragraphs and just have it one huge block of text...I don't even bother to read it ._.

~Umbra~

1skyxonedestiny

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

Website

I hate it, too. Like misplaced commas, I can handle that. Most everything else just makes me want to slap my forehead in frustration.

What's the deal with that? D: They're really popular on other sites but everyone on KHI seems to hate them/not care.

I don't get it, either. Also another part of why I didn't make my own way back when.

Oh yeah XD;.
But Zexion as seme is so hotttt~...X3.
Oh well, they're both hot semes XD;.

I always put Zexion as seme. I just can't see Demyx as seme. Then again, I'm weird. I like Roxas as seme.

I post stuff online...which, the only reason I can continue my main fanfic is because somehow people like it. It gives me encouragement, so I suppose posting online is good ^^;.
And I'll let you know if I do, then~! :3

Posting online is great. It's a great way to share your work, get encouragement, and improve. I've definitely improved since I've started because of the practice with fanfiction.

Oohh...what's her YouTube account?

Shibara1310

Yeah :/.
Probably especially since it is cutting, and there's a whole emo stereotype for that and blahblahblah...

Something else that bothers me about it. It's just as bad as all of the rape fics.

There's a sims FC somewhere...

Why am I not surprised? I can't wait until the newest expansion comes out for TS3. It's supposed to come out in October, right around my birthday. It's gonna mess with my mods, though, like always. It was a nightmare after I got Ambitions to find mods that were compatible.

That's how I am with original stories, too DX. I'm hoping to finish my fanfics, though...

I've at least finished some fanfics. I've never finished an original story, aside from a few short stories.

Definitely. And when they don't bother to have it in paragraphs and just have it one huge block of text...I don't even bother to read it ._.

When they do that, I usually review to tell them how to break it up. If they don't after that, then I write them off. What really bothers me is when people demand reviews. Like, they'll keep chapters away until they get a certain number of reviews. Not only is that against FFNet rules, it's also disrespectful to themselves to do that. It's like they're cheapening themselves just for reviews. If you're good, you'll get the reviews, especially if you keep up with it.

1skyxonedestiny

I always put Zexion as seme. I just can't see Demyx as seme. Then again, I'm weird. I like Roxas as seme.
Lol, seme Roxas? XDD That sounds interesting.
I'm not sure why I like Demyx as seme, maybe it's because he's taller? .-. I don't know. Technically Zexion is older since he joined OXIII first, but in AU FF Demyx is usually considered older...

Lifes.Lover

Website
I'm not sure why I like Demyx as seme, maybe it's because he's taller? .-. I don't know. Technically Zexion is older since he joined OXIII first, but in AU FF Demyx is usually considered older...

Seme Roxas is hot. He doesn't seem like he'd be a seme, but seriously, take his personality before Days and you've got the a-typical bitchy dominating seme. And I like Zexion on top because I just don't see Demyx as caring about being seme or not, and I do see Zexion as being just as forceful as Roxas. I've never fully cared about semes having to be older or taller or the like. I like pretty much anything. Like, I'll read Demyx being seme, and I won't care, but I'll always write Zexion as being seme, because I just do it naturally.

Have any of you watched the Zemyx Worm~?
YouTube - ~Z e m y x Day WORM~
:D.

I was in it, actually. I'm not proud of my piece, though, so I eventually deleted it from my personal account.

1skyxonedestiny

Seme Roxas is hot. He doesn't seem like he'd be a seme, but seriously, take his personality before Days and you've got the a-typical bitchy dominating seme. And I like Zexion on top because I just don't see Demyx as caring about being seme or not, and I do see Zexion as being just as forceful as Roxas. I've never fully cared about semes having to be older or taller or the like. I like pretty much anything. Like, I'll read Demyx being seme, and I won't care, but I'll always write Zexion as being seme, because I just do it naturally.
Good point. :3
I was in it, actually. I'm not proud of my piece, though, so I eventually deleted it from my personal account.
OMGOSH, you did the part with "I Wanna Love You" by The Maine?? 8D
Honestly, that was my favorite part. And I see you put your friend's picture in at the end, lol.
Aww, you should be proud of it. :<

Lifes.Lover

Website
Good point. :3

OMGOSH, you did the part with "I Wanna Love You" by The Maine?? 8D
Honestly, that was my favorite part. And I see you put your friend's picture in at the end, lol.
Aww, you should be proud of it. :<

Aww, thank you. ^_^ Yeah, I wasn't proud of it because it was just so flashy. I mean, about the only thing I was proud of was the song cut, and using my friend's picture. She does wonderful art and I love showing off what she does.

O

owlpostagain

dear pain-in-the-ass,

please allow me to join the fanclub that I more or less strong armed you into making in the first place. grant me your permission or I will NEVER write that marching band three shot...and you know you want to see zexion on drumline.

love,
the greatest sister in the world

NumberVIII

So many new posts ._. I love how active this place finally is<3 Now we just need some more members.......

Yes, she's very good. Her and Dualism are about the only writers that I will re-read their Zemyx fanfiction. Heck, I can't even read mine, and I wrote it! Oh, by the way, did you ever catch Dualim's newest Zemyx fic, that she posted up over on her lj?

Oh my god, I just told her that and she nearly died of happiness that you compared her to Dualism, lmao. And nooooo, link pwease? :3

Seriously? Now I want it even more. :D Also I need it so I can download Xigbar's hair. He's the only one I don't have D:

Another awesome thing about the sims 3 is that you can make your sim's hair any shade of any color of the rainbow, right in the game, and give them highlights, lowlights, roots, and tips. Veryyyyyyyy useful. I made Xigbar's hair right in the game, they had a long ponytail for guys and I just made in black with white highlights. Voila. I tried to find an eyepatch to download, but couldn't get my hands on one, unfortunately, so it sort of ruined the image. :/

Thank you! It makes a small part of me swell with pride to know that I haven't completely been lost within the pages of FFNet due to my complete lack of inactivity. Yes, 5 members! There'll be more... eventually.

I'm actually surprised we even made it to 5, to be honest. xD

Ooh, you guys play Sims, too? I'm so addicted to both Sims 2 and Sims 3. Unfortunately, my computer protests hugely about that, especially since I have thousands of mods for the two combined.

It's just so addicting...:3

Yes, I know XxFiddleSticksxX work. I've been loving Zemyx since 2007, so I've gotten around a lot where they're concerned. I did read a lot of it, but I just grew bored so I left. I really like the epic fics that don't involve sadness or drama. I don't know, I just have a lot of moodiness going on in my own life, so I'd rather read and write romantic comedies in order to combat that.

Oh idk, there's just something about angst. I love it. Especially in Akuroku. :3 But I definitely do enjoy my fluffy fluff too. ^^

I don't know. Sometimes I'm okay with it, and I'm better with it when it's AkuRoku, but I think that's because I don't care as much about AkuRoku as I do Zemyx. But it's also, like, that's all anybody writes, so it's all I've read, practically, for the last three years, and it can get really depressing sometimes.

Wait. Are you a member of the Akuroku fanclub?? If not, JOINNNNN. We're so close to 50 members ;_;

enjoy crackfics/fanfics where they're purposely OOC. They amuse me:p

Yeah, if done well they can be just hilarious. :3

No, but I'll definitely look them up now that you've told me about them :3.

Yes indeedy. Do it. Nao.

Yess....XD. I think I have a screenshot of him somewhere, if you want to see. Though I think when I made the Dog Jacob I took the husky pattern and just made it all a orange-red fur coat so it made it look somewhat like what he's supposed to look like...

Heheheh I love it. xD

Oh wow...XD. That sounds fun, though. *wants Sims3*

*nods* It is. It really is.

Yeah DX.
And I agree! But they just want to make more money >>

Boo stupid companies and their money making...

Haha XD. The only cheat I used was to turn my sims into vampires ((Nightlife expansion))...because I didn't feel like looking for the 'Master Vampire' that was supposed to turn your sim into a vampire. The vampires are pretty funny, because if the sun comes out then smoke starts coming from their bodies because they're burning...X3.

Oooh I had a vampire once. I had this guy go out on the town, and he found some random girl vampire, and so I made them fall in love and had her bite him. It was great for a while, until I accidentally left her in the sun (cause I walked away from the computer and forgot to pause it x_x) and she died. Oops...>>;

I need to write some Zemyx, too...

Want.

Lifes.Lover;5174597LOL said:
I know, it sucks. D:

Right??? The hate club filled up with so many members so quickly. The fan club struggled to reach 5. ._. I feel like KH is very anti-yaoi. I had a hard time with the Akuroku FC too, at first. Luckily that one picked up.

I think it's interchangeable with them. But Roxas as seme? o.0 Huh.

Why am I not surprised? I can't wait until the newest expansion comes out for TS3. It's supposed to come out in October, right around my birthday. It's gonna mess with my mods, though, like always. It was a nightmare after I got Ambitions to find mods that were compatible.

I knowwww I want it. Also want Ambitions. Is it worth it? >>; I love World Adventures, I made this one adventurer girl and she's basically done like every sort of mission/adventure ever, practically every single tomb/whatever. It's funnn. Even just visiting China or France or something with your regular sims as a vacation is nice.

If you're talking Nobody years, Zexion was a nobody for longer, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Zexion is considered to be the youngest member of Org XIII besides Roxas. I mean, look at Ienzo in BbS...he's like a little kid. ><

Wow, that was a long post...

Edit: And there's moree!

dear pain-in-the-ass,

please allow me to join the fanclub that I more or less strong armed you into making in the first place. grant me your permission or I will NEVER write that marching band three shot...and you know you want to see zexion on drumline.

love,

LAURENNNNNNN<33333333

Guys, this is my infamous sister. :3 I made her the account. Heheh. She's fabulous. Love her<3

*ahem*

Welcome, owlpostagain!

s1elleface

O

owlpostagain

much better. I approve. now find me an axel avatar and something lovely for my sig.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
EDIT: Ignore this, I accidentally hit post before I was done. /facepalm
EDIT AGAIN: Okay, finished.

I know. I tried to once. It hurt my eyes D:
I tried...for about two seconds v.v

Yes, there~

Roxas as seme = hot OOCness.......X3.

Posting online is great. It's a great way to share your work, get encouragement, and improve. I've definitely improved since I've started because of the practice with fanfiction.
Agreed. I've never gotten critiques on my fanfics ((or writing in general)) so far, though..

Awesome, thanks for the link~ <3

I've at least finished some fanfics. I've never finished an original story, aside from a few short stories.
Most of the fanfics I finished were OOC random stuff XP.
Like the Organization playing April Fool's jokes on Xemnas.... ...okay that was fun XP.

When they do that, I usually review to tell them how to break it up. If they don't after that, then I write them off. What really bothers me is when people demand reviews. Like, they'll keep chapters away until they get a certain number of reviews. Not only is that against FFNet rules, it's also disrespectful to themselves to do that. It's like they're cheapening themselves just for reviews. If you're good, you'll get the reviews, especially if you keep up with it.
Hmm...I've never seen people holding off chapters for reviews, so far. That would be extremely annoying, though o.o.

Have any of you watched the Zemyx Worm~?
YouTube - ~Z e m y x Day WORM~
:D.
Oh gosh, that's awesome X3.

or I will NEVER write that marching band three shot...and you know you want to see zexion on drumline.
Wait, you're not allowed to do that o.o. XP.
It must be written...;w;

So many new posts ._. I love how active this place finally is<3 Now we just need some more members.......
I was thinking the exact same thing~ X3.

Another awesome thing about the sims 3 is that you can make your sim's hair any shade of any color of the rainbow, right in the game, and give them highlights, lowlights, roots, and tips. Veryyyyyyyy useful. I made Xigbar's hair right in the game, they had a long ponytail for guys and I just made in black with white highlights. Voila. I tried to find an eyepatch to download, but couldn't get my hands on one, unfortunately, so it sort of ruined the image. :/
Whoa srsly? owo
*wants Sims3 even more now XD*

I'm actually surprised we even made it to 5, to be honest. xD
Pssh, I told you they were hiding somewhere >w>.

Yes indeedy. Do it. Nao.
I can't right now, I'm working on replying to this so the Zemyx FC can stay active ;3.
I'll do it soon though, lol.

Boo stupid companies and their money making...
Just like Square Enix.. "Let's release THREE MORE KH games." or however many they're now planning on >w>.
And Nintendo: "Let's make a 3D Console and ask Square Enix to make a game for it, because so many people buy SE stuff!"

Oooh I had a vampire once. I had this guy go out on the town, and he found some random girl vampire, and so I made them fall in love and had her bite him. It was great for a while, until I accidentally left her in the sun (cause I walked away from the computer and forgot to pause it x_x) and she died. Oops...>>;
Oh wow...sucks for the vampire owo.
That's the only case where the Sims' free will stuff is useful..

Which part? XP

Right??? The hate club filled up with so many members so quickly. The fan club struggled to reach 5. ._. I feel like KH is very anti-yaoi. I had a hard time with the Akuroku FC too, at first. Luckily that one picked up.
*blames Disney for anti-yaoi*
Because of that...*decides to pair Donald with Goofy*
I wonder how fans would react to that pairing? XP.

Guys, this is my infamous sister. :3 I made her the account. Heheh. She's fabulous. Love her<3
So making her the account worked? :D.
Well, obviously..

much better. I approve. now find me an axel avatar and something lovely for my sig.
I'd make you one, but I have no confidence in my sig skills. June and Amata are awesome at making sigs though. Plus there's many shops and stuff...somewhere in sections I generally don't go to >w> *always in FCs*

~Umbra~

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

Website
dear pain-in-the-ass,

love,

Hello! Oh, I know your name.

Don't worry, they'll eventually come.

Oh my god, I just told her that and she nearly died of happiness that you compared her to Dualism, lmao. And nooooo, link pwease? :3

I told her that in my review once and she liked it then, too. I don't blame her. Dualism is like the end all be all for Zemyx writers. Here ya go: Functionally Elegant

I cannot be sure that you'll be able to read it or not. Dualism has her journal semi-friends locked, so I don't know if this is one of those locked posts or not.

I love the CAST. I go wild, especially when decorating.

It's just so addicting...:3

Very addicting. Surprisingly, though, I've never gotten past a second generation. I've always had problems that caused me to uninstall my game before I could get any further.

Oh idk, there's just something about angst. I love it. Especially in Akuroku. :3 But I definitely do enjoy my fluffy fluff too. ^^

It's not even just fluffy stuff. Like, I like fluff. I just really like comedy. If I can't laugh at least once in a fic than I get disappointed. But, like, sad stuff, I'll read. Like Cancer Cells by lhbaghead. I love that fic even though it makes me cry every time. I'm just not a fan of the suicidal angst, where their problems make it seem like suicide is worth it and it just isn't.

Wait. Are you a member of the Akuroku fanclub?? If not, JOINNNNN. We're so close to 50 members ;_;

No, I'm not. I love AkuRoku but I don't want to get into too many clubs. I might join later on, when I've forgotten how hard it is to keep up.

KHI is certainly anti-yaoi. And it's not just that, they just don't see it. Then again, the only reason I see it is because I read it and the more I read, the more I liked it. Most of the time, people have to be converted in order to like a pairing that's unpopular or unknown. And, again, KHI definitely hosts more people who don't care all that much for yaoi.

I think it's interchangeable with them. But Roxas as seme? o.0 Huh.

If you've never read it, then you don't know what you're missing. It just gets a little irritating that all I ever see is Axel as seme. Sure, I get why, but come on, Roxas can totally dominate.

I knowwww I want it. Also want Ambitions. Is it worth it? >>; I love World Adventures, I made this one adventurer girl and she's basically done like every sort of mission/adventure ever, practically every single tomb/whatever. It's funnn. Even just visiting China or France or something with your regular sims as a vacation is nice.

As far as the jobs go, it wasn't really worth it, but the clutter that came with it totally makes it worth it. Like, they added a china cabinet to it, and I always put one in my dining rooms that I design. And uh, I get a huge kick out of having my Sims do laundry and seeing their clothes go into the hamper when they change in a room that has one in it.

Hrm... two of my favorite sig makers are Shinkiro and Cinollex. And that's not just because they're great friends. They're the ones I have do my sigs, Cinollex especially, even though that girl has so many self-esteem issues.

Roxas as seme = hot OOCness.......X3.

Exactly.

Agreed. I've never gotten critiques on my fanfics ((or writing in general)) so far, though..

Most people won't, unless they're the type to do it automatically. You've gotta ask for critique. And getting a good beta can help in that respect, too.

Most of the fanfics I finished were OOC random stuff XP.
Like the Organization playing April Fool's jokes on Xemnas.... ...okay that was fun XP.

It's easier to finish the small stuff, though considering my track record, I shouldn't really say that, either.

Hmm...I've never seen people holding off chapters for reviews, so far. That would be extremely annoying, though o.o.

Be glad that you don't. I don't see it as much in the Zemyx section, but in the AkuRoku, it happens all the time. Not as much any more, though, thankfully. But yeah, people would say that they'll hold the chapter back for ten or more reviews. And they'll get them, too, even though that's against the rules.

1skyxonedestiny

grant me your permission or I will NEVER write that marching band three shot...and you know you want to see zexion on drumline.
I know I do ;_;
*o* I must buy it.
Yesh, I like reading angst sometimes too, except for when they're like never happy DX Fluff FTW.
Yeah, if done well they can be just hilarious. :3
XD Definitely. I like this one for some reason. Organization OOC Chapter 1: Stereotypes, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Yeah, Akuroku seems to be the most popular KH yaoi pairing. Zemyx is really popular too, though D:
If you're talking Nobody years, Zexion was a nobody for longer, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Zexion is considered to be the youngest member of Org XIII besides Roxas. I mean, look at Ienzo in BbS...he's like a little kid. ><
I meant Nobody years. XD I'm not surprised that Zexion is the second youngest...
IENZO IS SO CUTE. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back