• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Zemyx Fanclub~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

But you know it's gonna die the second we stop posting. Face it hun, we ain't gettin any more members. It's cool. I don't really care, to be totally honest. xD The Akuroku FC is my real home, anyway.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Probably...
But Zemyx is such a popular pairing...D:.
I love the AkuRoku FC <3.
I don't have a 'home' in particular on KHI, though.......probably just the KHI FCs in general XP.
~Umbra~

1skyxonedestiny

3 MEMBERS? This is madness! D:< Joinplz. :3
05.png

Hehe can you tell where this is from?

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Ah I never saw these!

The first one is sooooo cute~ :3
The second one doesn't work for me :(
Gah, how did I not reply to this? D:.
And I'll try to share some more Zemyx stuff, later~

Like this: http://zemyx-fanfiction.deviantart.com/

OMG, Inorite~? D:<
~Unofficial Welcome~
You are like, totally amazing for threadbumping this, and with a join request, too! <3

05.png

Somewhere in the manga? I dunno where, though XP.
That's awesome X3;.

~Umbra~

1skyxonedestiny

You are like, totally amazing for threadbumping this, and with a join request, too! <3

Somewhere in the manga? I dunno where, though XP.
That's awesome X3;.

~Umbra~

Yay, thanks! XD And it's in the 358/2 Days manga (prologue I think). :3

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Yay, thanks! XD And it's in the 358/2 Days manga (prologue I think). :3
Np~ And awesome...I'm gonna have to look for that some time XP. I'll probably re-read the Days manga when it's all done..
Xaldin's staring at them with a pretty creepy face XD;.
~Umbra~

1skyxonedestiny

Np~ And awesome...I'm gonna have to look for that some time XP. I'll probably re-read the Days manga when it's all done..
~Umbra~
LOL yeah. Roxas is just like "._."
Try onemanga.com. That's where I read it.
Anyway goodnight! :D (if it's nighttime where you are, hurr)

UmbraTsuki

Awards
LOL yeah. Roxas is just like "._."
Try onemanga.com. That's where I read it.
Anyway goodnight! :D (if it's nighttime where you are, hurr)
Haha, yeah XD. Roxas always gets some of the best expressions throughout the manga X3. In my opinion..
I usually read it on Heartstation ((they update quicker)) :p. But I'm waiting for the next chapter, anyway XP.
And yes, it's 3:15 AM here :p. Good night, then~ :3.
~Umbra~

NumberVIII

05.png

OMG<3 I love you for bumping this and joining 8D

Welcome, 1skyxonedestiny!

And no I haven't seen that before, but it's so great. Omg. I love that they're playing twister lmfao xD

~Umbra~

Yeahh, Xaldin does look pretty friggin' creepy ._.
then again, when does he not

And yes, it's 3:15 AM here :p. Good night, then~ :3.

Ah, so I take it you're nocturnal like me? :p During the summer, I rarely go to bed before 4 am, unless I have to wake up early. >>;

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Yeahh, Xaldin does look pretty friggin' creepy ._.
then again, when does he not
He's like, "I'm gonna eat you >:}"
loltrue

Ah, so I take it you're nocturnal like me? :p During the summer, I rarely go to bed before 4 am, unless I have to wake up early. >>;
Same here XD. Except I often stay up until 5 ^^;. My dad gets up at 6 so I can't stay up much later than 5, anyway...XP.
Nocturnal-ness is awesome :3.

~Umbra~

NumberVIII

He's like, "I'm gonna eat you >:}"
loltrue

Or something along those lines........>>;

Same here XD. Except I often stay up until 5 ^^;. My dad gets up at 6 so I can't stay up much later than 5, anyway...XP.
Nocturnal-ness is awesome :3.

Heh, the other night I (accidentally) stayed up until about 6 am, and my dad woke up for work and came into my room, and he just kinda stared at me and walked away, then yelled over his shoulder, "You're not sleeping past noon!"

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I know!
hurrplz.png

Lol thanks
Now, just make sure you're active here ;3.

Heh, the other night I (accidentally) stayed up until about 6 am, and my dad woke up for work and came into my room, and he just kinda stared at me and walked away, then yelled over his shoulder, "You're not sleeping past noon!"
Oh gosh, that sucks XP;. If I got caught I'd probably be grounded...
How did you accidentally stay up that late, though? XP

~Umbra~

NumberVIII

I know!
hurrplz.png

Lol thanks

Totally didn't see this, you ninja'd me. >< So glad you're here now ^^

Oh gosh, that sucks XP;. If I got caught I'd probably be grounded...
How did you accidentally stay up that late, though? XP

Well it's the middle of the summer and like, I'm gonna be 17 soon, so my dad was like "meh whatever."
See, I looked at the clock, and it was like 4. So I was like "Alright I guess I'll go to bed now. Oh wait, first lemme watch this youtube video I found." And I loved it, so I watched another one from the same channel, then another, then another, then another...(there were like a billion of them) and then all of a sudden he opens the door, and I see that it's 5:50 AM and the sky is getting lighter outside the window and I'm just like "ohshit." xD

Most definitely. =w=

Once I stayed up till 7 am...I was playing Sims with the KH characters on it. XD <3

OH MY GOD I TOTALLY DO THAT

I mean...what? Psha. No.

>>;

Whenever I become obsessed with something, I make Sims out of the characters from it. I made the whole Organization once, but since you can't have more than 8 sims in one house, I had to split them into two houses, and it wasn't as great. Plus there were like too many to control at once. >>; It's easier to work with like 2 or 3. :p

You know what I realized today? It's like the saddest thing in the world when you have this sim that you've raised from a baby, and all of a sudden they turn into an elder...I mean it's even WORSE when they die (I avoid it at all costs) but like when they become a wrinkly old poop, you're like, "WAHHH WHERE DID MY YOUNG BEAUTIFUL SIM GO WITH HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER ;_;" D:

...........yes, yes I am the world's biggest dork. Don't judge me.

I digress. So, Zemyx. My sister (1sky you don't know her yet, but she writes me beautiful fics<3) had this idea for a fanfic, and I'm totally gonna make her write it. See, I'm in my high school marching band, and she used to be in it too when she was in high school, and so she wanted to write this AU one in which Demyx was dropping off his little sister to marching band practice and noticed this REALLY HOT boy in the drumline *cough*Zexion*cough*, so of course he joins. xD And there's all this marching band craziness and drama and it's fun, and I think Roxas is the drum major xD (there's gonna be Akuroku in it, of course), and yeah. It probably sounds really lame to you guys, but it's going to be totally epic, trust me. We're not the kind of marching band that sits in the bleachers at sports games and plays "When the Saints Go Marching In". We're not like a pep band for parades either. We actually do legit competitions on football fields with awesome and hard formations and colorguard (flag spinners. that's me!) and fun stuff.

...I'm rambling again. And being dorky again. GAH SORRY I'LL SHUT UP NOW

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Most definitely. =w=

Once I stayed up till 7 am...I was playing Sims with the KH characters on it. XD <3
Ahh...I totally need to go on modthesims and find the awesome looking Org people. Except like, apparently all the Sims 2 stuff is packed up so I can't play anyway D:. I miss that game..>w<.

You should take some screenshots and show us :D.

Well it's the middle of the summer and like, I'm gonna be 17 soon, so my dad was like "meh whatever."
See, I looked at the clock, and it was like 4. So I was like "Alright I guess I'll go to bed now. Oh wait, first lemme watch this youtube video I found." And I loved it, so I watched another one from the same channel, then another, then another, then another...(there were like a billion of them) and then all of a sudden he opens the door, and I see that it's 5:50 AM and the sky is getting lighter outside the window and I'm just like "ohshit." xD
Lolwow I get distracted like that, too XD. Except at night time I'm on my iTouch until the battery runs out. Which it usually does at around 4:30-5:30ish. I'll go on YouTube and start watching videos for a long time X3. One time I looked up AkuRoku animations and stuff like that...>w>.

OH MY GOD I TOTALLY DO THAT

I mean...what? Psha. No.

>>;

Whenever I become obsessed with something, I make Sims out of the characters from it. I made the whole Organization once, but since you can't have more than 8 sims in one house, I had to split them into two houses, and it wasn't as great. Plus there were like too many to control at once. >>; It's easier to work with like 2 or 3. :p
OMG YOU'RE AWESOME! :D.
Except I haven't gotten to play Sims 2 since I became obsessed with KH ((which has only been 7-ish months now..)). But ((sadly)) when I liked Twilight I made those ugly people. Except I didn't make them look like the movie peoe because that would be worse. I think I'll burn them next time I play :D.
But yeah. I've made OCs on there sometimes >w<. And I have the pets expansion, and I liked making pets, but it meant I couldn't make as many sims D:.

You know what I realized today? It's like the saddest thing in the world when you have this sim that you've raised from a baby, and all of a sudden they turn into an elder...I mean it's even WORSE when they die (I avoid it at all costs) but like when they become a wrinkly old poop, you're like, "WAHHH WHERE DID MY YOUNG BEAUTIFUL SIM GO WITH HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER ;_;" D:
I've never played a family long enough to do that D: *kept jumping around different houses ><*
Except this one time...I did raise a sim from a baby to a teenager, but on her teenage birthday her mom died D:. It sucked. I felt like a horrible person >w<.

I digress. So, Zemyx. My sister (1sky you don't know her yet, but she writes me beautiful fics<3) had this idea for a fanfic, and I'm totally gonna make her write it. See, I'm in my high school marching band, and she used to be in it too when she was in high school, and so she wanted to write this AU one in which Demyx was dropping off his little sister to marching band practice and noticed this REALLY HOT boy in the drumline *cough*Zexion*cough*, so of course he joins. xD And there's all this marching band craziness and drama and it's fun, and I think Roxas is the drum major xD (there's gonna be Akuroku in it, of course), and yeah. It probably sounds really lame to you guys, but it's going to be totally epic, trust me. We're not the kind of marching band that sits in the bleachers at sports games and plays "When the Saints Go Marching In". We're not like a pep band for parades either. We actually do legit competitions on football fields with awesome and hard formations and colorguard (flag spinners. that's me!) and fun stuff.

...I'm rambling again. And being dorky again. GAH SORRY I'LL SHUT UP NOW
It doesn't sound lame at all 8D. I'm excited for it~! X3. That sounds awesome!
And you don't have to shut up, at least your rambling is interesting and makes sense :p.

~Umbra~

NumberVIII

Ahh...I totally need to go on modthesims and find the awesome looking Org people. Except like, apparently all the Sims 2 stuff is packed up so I can't play anyway D:. I miss that game..>w<.

Oh girl, you must get the Sims 3. That's where it's at. :3

Lolwow I get distracted like that, too XD. Except at night time I'm on my iTouch until the battery runs out. Which it usually does at around 4:30-5:30ish. I'll go on YouTube and start watching videos for a long time X3. One time I looked up AkuRoku animations and stuff like that...>w>.

Lol Inorite? It was fun though. 8D

OMG YOU'RE AWESOME! :D.
Except I haven't gotten to play Sims 2 since I became obsessed with KH ((which has only been 7-ish months now..)). But ((sadly)) when I liked Twilight I made those ugly people. Except I didn't make them look like the movie peoe because that would be worse. I think I'll burn them next time I play :D.
But yeah. I've made OCs on there sometimes >w<. And I have the pets expansion, and I liked making pets, but it meant I couldn't make as many sims D:.

Lmao thanks xD GET THE SIMS 3!!! Lmao burn them...I approve. Although I'm normally very anti-killing-sims-for-fun. It make me sad D: Most of my sims are just random people, but sometimes it's fun to make characters from games or books or something. ^^

I've never played a family long enough to do that D: *kept jumping around different houses ><*
Except this one time...I did raise a sim from a baby to a teenager, but on her teenage birthday her mom died D:. It sucked. I felt like a horrible person >w<.

Oh I'm usually like that too, except I've been playing this one family for an unusually long time.

Omg that was like my sim, on her birthday from teenage to young adult, she was blowing out the candles on her birthday cake, but the cake started a friggin fire and LIT HER ON FIRE, and I was so so so scared that she was going to die, but then her mom extinguished her while her dad stood there screaming. >>; Of course, then the MOM lit on fire, but her daughter saved her while the dad screamed some more. xD

It doesn't sound lame at all 8D. I'm excited for it~! X3. That sounds awesome!
And you don't have to shut up, at least your rambling is interesting and makes sense :p.

Yay! Trust me, it's going to be epic. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back