• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Zemyx Fanclub~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Nothing much, just a cashier at Wal-mart. But it'll be enough to make me money to move out and go to college. I wanna get into computer programming and possibly game design.

I don't know. I think they're both very nice. Maybe try switching them out every so often. I find that I never keep a sig for long. Which reminds me, I need to contact Cino about a new one.

NumberVIII

Oh, that's cool! Well, the game design thing, not the Wal-mart thing. xD But yeah, I feel like that'd be such a fun thing to do, if you knew how to do it.

Hmm, perhaps. I might do that.

1skyxonedestiny

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY! :D Although I have you beat. My birthday is on Monday. Heheheheh :3
ALMOST THANK YOU! heheh
Happy super late birthday! XD
It was, was it?
Ah, sorry, it wasn't really that confusing... just a little. But that's probably just me, lol XD
Oh, and Happy Birthday. I just had mine last week, so I imagine it's exciting to be coming up on it!
Thanks!! :D Happy super late birthday to you also!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
asdkfjaskdjfksladfj OMG I was so happy to see this pop up on my subscribed threads :''D //was being a lame wimp and not sure if she should thread bump from so many months but STILL

Happy late Zemyx day~ :3.

Pssh, I'm disappointed in the lack of Zemyx on pixiv, but here's some fanart I found there:

Image link leads to source.

I wanted to draw something Zemyx for this but I was distracted from drawing anything..
Conclusion: I still have not really contributed to the Zemyx portion of the fandom, so I need to get something written/drawn soon XD;.
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I only remembered it because of my roleplay.. I probably would have forgotten, too..

And yes! That's the one convenience of both of the numbers being under 12 :D.

Also I have started drawing a Zemyx day picture, but I didn't finish. And it's a sketch-y picture. And it will be late. But I shall post it/edit it into this post once I finish!
~Umbra~

june

woa, I forgot about this FC D:

I think I need to talk about this pair.
I have never played chain of memories but I can figure out how zexion is, and he reeeeally need a cheerful person by his side and Demyx is just perfect.
Don't you imagine demyx playing some romantic music to Zexion with his sitar? They would be the perfect couple for composing music: demyx with the melody and zexion with the lyrics <3

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Don't you imagine demyx playing some romantic music to Zexion with his sitar? They would be the perfect couple for composing music: demyx with the melody and zexion with the lyrics <3
Yes! That really would be fitting <3.
I agree with you on those things. I think Zexion could certainly benefit from having a happier person by his side XD;. (Though there's their lack of 'real emotions' ... but a happier acting person, if that sounds any better.)
~Umbra~

1skyxonedestiny

Image link leads to source.
Aww! that's cute :3
I wanted to draw something Zemyx for this but I was distracted from drawing anything..
Conclusion: I still have not really contributed to the Zemyx portion of the fandom, so I need to get something written/drawn soon XD;.
Same here, I've tried doing a few things but I can never finish them, whether it's a drawing or a story..XD
at least there's two Zemyx days...:3
Yesss. Well...Dexion day o-o but Zemyx just sounds so much better lol.
Also I have started drawing a Zemyx day picture, but I didn't finish. And it's a sketch-y picture. And it will be late. But I shall post it/edit it into this post once I finish!
I want to see~ :D
I have never played chain of memories but I can figure out how zexion is, and he reeeeally need a cheerful person by his side and Demyx is just perfect.
I haven't played CoM either (I'm stuck...at the beginning. >_>), but I've watched all the Zexion scenes, several times XD, and I also agree. I'm still sticking to the whole "opposites attract" thing, regardless of what the people in the HC have to say about it. :3

june

cosplay FTW

Spoiler Spoiler Show

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Same here, I've tried doing a few things but I can never finish them, whether it's a drawing or a story..XD
Yeah... same XD; And I still haven't finished the Zemyx Day thing I started over a month ago..

I want to see~ :D
Whenever it's done I'll post it~ ;n;... It's nowhere near done really.. I mean.. idk... it's not done though ><".

cosplay FTW

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Those are both awesome pictures~ owo. Very cute~ X3. Thank you for sharing~

~Umbra~

NumberVIII

I think I need to talk about this pair.

I never saw this post, but oh my god I agree totally. I love that mental image, the two of them sitting side by side, on someone's bed or maybe on the rooftop, Demyx playing a simple melody, while next to him, Zexion writes the lyrics. Omg I love it.

june

guuuuys!!!! look at what I found!!!!!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

did I read somewhere that zexion and demyx never interacted before? oh well, according to the manga that is a lie!! vjust look at that, they are fucking playing! xDDD this is from the days manga and i couldn't help my self but take a screenshoot of that tiny picture of those two playing <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back