Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
1skyxonedestiny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, I think I'm going to leave khinsider for awhile, I think until KH3D is released. so..see you in a few years??
    That is very smart of you, save your beans, :p
    and sadly, no I haven't got around to picking it up, but I will tell you..the story of RE:coded is very very weak.
    But the gameplay is very fun, similar to BBS, and every world has a "twist" to it gameplay wise. So don'y go into the game expecting a deep story, although, the end cut-scene and the Secret ending give you a preview of the next game :) but this game looks to be alot more fun then DAYS was.

EDIT: I bought it today! lol it's pretty fun, although the camera and lock-on system need some getting use to, and the level up system is more complex than it needs to be :/
    enjoy. I'm going to go pick up Kingdom hearts recoded soon, looks fun, it also has the same gameplay as Birth by sleep, plus a bit more added. its worth the $40. :)
    sweet! lol I was actually going to buy a used psp at gamestop the other day, I had enough money..but i decided to go ahead and save up for a nintendo 3ds, for two reasons.
    1. Kingdom hearts 3ds will come out for it(and I plan on NOT spoiling the story :p) as with BBS I already spoiled it.
    2.I'm a Nintendo fanboy, and really want to play the Zelda Ocarina of time remake for the 3ds.

I tried bbs at a friends house, it was awesome, but I think I will wait until I have a bit more money.

GOOD LUCK SAVING UP THE $$! XD
    Yeah, mostly X3. Just a little bit until I'm completely better, I think...
    That's good :).
    Happy late New Year's to you, too! XD.
    Did you celebrate it? :p
    ~Umbra~
    Hello there~ :D.
    I've been okay...slightly sick...I haven't checked KHI in a long time until today XD;;. How have you been? ^^
    Merry late Christmas to you, too! :D
    ~Umbra~
    just ask for a $99 used one a gamestop, then the game, save your parents a grip of cash. Just ask :)
    I finally tried birth by sleep at a friends house, it was really good. I think I'm going to just buy a used psp 1000 at gamestop for $99, which is a pretty good deal.
    Yes, definitely...><

And aahhh, sorry DD:.
    Happy late birthday!!!
    Was it a good birthday? :p
    ~Umbra~
    Ah...I skipped Pre-Algebra XP. Dunno if I should have, though...but eh...
    Yeah...I'm in a class learning about Government stuff right now, and it sucks DX.

Haha, that's awesome! :D. What date is that on...? /will try to remember
    ~Umbra~
    Yep~~
    School's been okay, I think...I get so confused in math though DX.
    How about you~?
    ~Umbra~
    Yeah, I suppose...it's better than having nothing to do, at least :p. And at school you can see your friends~
    ~Umbra~
    yeah, I'm sure you've been busy. Like I said before, try and spend as little time on khinsider as possible.
    Hi! :D
    Hm...exhausted/busy XP. Because of school... But other than that, I've been good :).
    How are you~?
    ~Umbra~
    Kurt Zisa from kingdom hearts 1 was the only secret boss I defeated in the series. lol so don't feel bad.
    well, this looks like the hardest kingdom hearts game to date, I watched English cutscene on youtube. The secret boss looks impossible, :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6