• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
*Yawn* Another chapter done, and yet ANOTHER long wait, sigh...

Just kidding, it's a beautiful chapter, but still, I kinda expect their parents to come and saw them blast off with their mouths open.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yawn* Another chapter done, and yet ANOTHER long wait, sigh...

Just kidding, it's a beautiful chapter, but still, I kinda expect their parents to come and saw them blast off with their mouths open.

Ahh Naa! I think their parents might come into it, but not untill towards the end, lol.
Anyways glad you enjoyed it.
Again apologies on the wait, but school's really been weighing me down! lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
ahhh great chapter but it took forever!
I know... sorry about that. School gets really hectic end of term, and I was sick for a lot of it. but anyways Im going to make it up toyou guys soon I promise!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
dont swet it your heath and school always comes first ^^
Thanks, you guys are always so understanding! But yeah Im back in the writing seat and plan to write you
Yes the side story of Riku and Lexi, anndd get on to the new chapter, so keep checkin here...

Anyone wanna hazzard a guess as to what the next world might be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!! *Does little 'new chapter' dance*
Cliff hanger! Cliff hangers are fun....

(if you are wondering, I've had lot's of sugar in the last hour)

YAY For Sugar!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, I think I remember that quote somewhere when Sora visited a world, but I kinda forgotten, so...
Oh what do you think was the quote, Im not sure I was consiously picking a quote from KH but who knows? I was doing my best to get into the mood and say somthing you'd expect to hear from Sora lol. but yeah, Im not definately certain on the world Im using whether it's going to be the next one or not, Im pretty sure that I will however, yes you can be certain it's one S,D,G have been to before!

>_< I have been late for the fic. Lol XD
Anyway, still that was a nice one, SeaSalt.
Interesting to read. =3
Glad you liked it, Im starting on more soon!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I do not know it myself... She gave no clues at all >>
lol Sure I did, I told you it's a world they've been too before. lol

Ok... I guess I'll give you all a hint, now I've decided, it's a world that we've only been to, once oh and I don't could CoM, and I don't count how we go to worlds twice in KH2 lol. So yeah, maybe that might be some hints for some wild guessing.

Last edited:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Well, I think I remember that quote somewhere when Sora visited a world, but I kinda forgotten, so...

That quote is kind of from KHII where Sora goes to Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden for the first time. So my guess is the next world is Hollow Bastion for two reaons:

1. It's the world you had to visit like five times so Sora better know it
and
2. Kingdom Hearts first world is always where the Final Fantasy people are (not to sound boring)

If I put you off writing it in this order...I'm sorry! If you write it that way, I swear it won't be boring!!!! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back