• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
SUSPENSE! Haha. Anyway, great chapter, now I REALLY can't wait for the next one. xD;; I bet it's Radiant Garden.
Hahaha Nope, not Radient Garden, I'm saving that one for later, lol for the first time in KH history I'm not starting with a world which is considered "home base" lol

Oh and haX, if you want a sig swing by the shop when you get time, we're not all that busy and we'd love to make you a sig, I personally think you deserve/need a personal sig and avie! XD

1. It's the world you had to visit like five times so Sora better know it
and
2. Kingdom Hearts first world is always where the Final Fantasy people are (not to sound boring)

If I put you off writing it in this order...I'm sorry! If you write it that way, I swear it won't be boring!!!!
lol It's ok, but no Radient Garden isn't going to be the first world, Rest assure though, it will have an important part in the storyline. I'm just not writing as much for it cause personally I'm not a great FF fan, so I don't know the Characters too well lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The next chapter seem going to be interesting.
Hehe.
Hehehe Well I hope so! I was hoping to have it written for you today, but alas, I doubt it. Im going to try to get some done, and also Im playing RR like mad so I can begin my Riku/Lexi sidestory! lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Er, you can always call someone you fear to stop you and force you to write.
lol No, it wasn't that, it's just things cropped up like they always do, I had some unplaned guests staying for quite some time lol.

Lol. Do you mean Reverse/Rebirth? XD
Yeah I made a quick jump to play it cause I figured I should know all of what happened just before Sora went to sleep so I can write the best possible storyline for it.

Ok guys well I wrote about 5 and a bit pages of writing today for the next chapter, and it's no where near done and I thought this was going to be a short chapter lol. obviously not... lol. So expect super dooper long chapters from now on lol.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Ooooh Yay! A new chapter coming soon! Till then I shall work on my novel! Believe me I know how painfull it is not to write because of school and crap and what it feels like to be sick and try to write.

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Great, cause my mind needs a huge jolt of electricity to counteract the medicine I've been taking. All boggled up >>
Not feeling to well eh?
Cheer up! lol Been there done that, - modern medicine is wonderful stuff! XD
Oh well, I hope you feel better soon, and I'll try and get you some ahem... light reading? XD

Ooooh Yay! A new chapter coming soon! Till then I shall work on my novel! Believe me I know how painfull it is not to write because of school and crap and what it feels like to be sick and try to write.
Hahaha! Im glad somone understands me!
Hehehe... My chapter.... Random Sick Person Babble... XD
Oh wells,
Yeah like I said, it's good to be away from school for a bit. So I hope to catch up on my writing!

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Hehehe Well I hope so! I was hoping to have it written for you today, but alas, I doubt it. Im going to try to get some done, and also Im playing RR like mad so I can begin my Riku/Lexi sidestory! lol

I consider this an update. Gosh! I say that, like, every time you say you're writing your story! I need to write something else!

Randomness: I'm hungry and I'm gonna eat breakfast.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Hahaha Nope, not Radient Garden, I'm saving that one for later, lol for the first time in KH history I'm not starting with a world which is considered "home base" lol

Oh and haX, if you want a sig swing by the shop when you get time, we're not all that busy and we'd love to make you a sig, I personally think you deserve/need a personal sig and avie! XD
Dang, I thought for sure it was RG...

Haha, okies, I'll stop by sometime. ^^

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Nonononono. Gimme something heavy, or else I can't jolt myself awake.
lol OK! Heavy as in content or heavy as in massive amount of reading cause you're already getting the seccond one, Im trying as best as I can to keep this chapter action packed. lol.

I consider this an update. Gosh! I say that, like, every time you say you're writing your story! I need to write something else!

Randomness: I'm hungry and I'm gonna eat breakfast.
lol It's now 10:55 am here, I've only just woken up... Suppose I'll yet again, have my usual brunch, Man I love holidays! lol
But Im pretty busy today, I'll see how we do writing wise. lol. I can't promise too much today however but thursday might be a different story! I hope to get it up atleast thursday! but keep checking back, I might have it done sooner!

Dang, I thought for sure it was RG...

Haha, okies, I'll stop by sometime. ^^
lol Yeah as said before RG plays a huge part, storyline wise, but it's not the first thing, Im doing my best to save the most important worlds till later, if you know what I mean, lol
Also with your request, Don't think just cause I LOOK busy I wont have time to do your sig, I usually do my requests fairly promptally!
But... lately... I haven't been getting many lol. Most of them have really been SRR's style lol but I don't really mind, he's good at what he does and he's making people happy. :)

Last edited:

Rauxlen

Awards
lol OK! Heavy as in content or heavy as in massive amount of reading cause you're already getting the seccond one, Im trying as best as I can to keep this chapter action packed. lol.

lol It's now 10:55 am here, I've only just woken up... Suppose I'll yet again, have my usual brunch, Man I love holidays! lol
But Im pretty busy today, I'll see how we do writing wise. lol. I can't promise too much today however but thursday might be a different story! I hope to get it up atleast thursday! but keep checking back, I might have it done sooner!

lol Yeah as said before RG plays a huge part, storyline wise, but it's not the first thing, Im doing my best to save the most important worlds till later, if you know what I mean, lol
Also with your request, Don't think just cause I LOOK busy I wont have time to do your sig, I usually do my requests fairly promptally!
But... lately... I haven't been getting many lol. Most of them have really been SRR's style lol but I don't really mind, he's good at what he does and he's making people happy. :)

Yeah, I'm not good at quoting so I kept the whole post! It was, like, 6 a.m. here when I wrote that I was hungry!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah, I'm not good at quoting so I kept the whole post! It was, like, 6 a.m. here when I wrote that I was hungry!
Mmmm With quoting you just need to cut out the stuff you don't need. Or do what I do and copy the section I do want to quote and use the quote tags, lol.
It's nice and easy!
Yeah I don't think I ate till after 12 and even then I was the opposite of hungry, lol.

Rauxlen

Awards
Mmmm With quoting you just need to cut out the stuff you don't need. Or do what I do and copy the section I do want to quote and use the quote tags, lol.
It's nice and easy!
Yeah I don't think I ate till after 12 and even then I was the opposite of hungry, lol.

I tried quoting it right, but then you have the color and stuff, so I don't know which parts to deleate, so yeah. I played frisbee golf this morning, so I had to wake up early, and I got a smoothie.

Stars

リク
Yeah I made a quick jump to play it cause I figured I should know all of what happened just before Sora went to sleep so I can write the best possible storyline for it.

Ok guys well I wrote about 5 and a bit pages of writing today for the next chapter, and it's no where near done and I thought this was going to be a short chapter lol. obviously not... lol. So expect super dooper long chapters from now on lol.

Lol. ^.^
Then i suppose i can only read ur fanfic after my exam.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Hey, I haven't read all of the chapters yet, but to let you know, I LOVE this Fanfic.

Sure, I haven't see many other fanfics, but I can tell you that this is the best one that I've seen thus far. Though I doubt that I'm going to find a fanfic better then this one. Good job, you'll always have my support. :thumbsup:

P.S: To be honest, I can't even believe I'm typing this...I've actually hardly ever supported or even complimented people on their work. At any rate, I'm looking towards more. And know that you'll have my support on the graphics shop as well.

Also, 5 stars.

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I tried quoting it right, but then you have the color and stuff, so I don't know which parts to deleate, so yeah.
Ahh it's ok, what you'd delete it just the stuff in-between the tags which you don't need lol

I played frisbee golf this morning, so I had to wake up early, and I got a smoothie.
Frisbee Golfy? :confused: Do explain...

Lol. ^.^
Then i suppose i can only read ur fanfic after my exam.
lol Looks like it!
Good luck with it PoH!

Hey, I haven't read all of the chapters yet, but to let you know, I LOVE this Fanfic.

Sure, I haven't see many other fanfics, but I can tell you that this is the best one that I've seen thus far. Though I doubt that I'm going to find a fanfic better then this one. Good job, you'll always have my support.
Thankyou, It really means a lot to me to have supporters and to know that people actually enjoy what I write! Do keep on reading!

P.S: To be honest, I can't even believe I'm typing this...I've actually hardly ever supported or even complimented people on their work. At any rate, I'm looking towards more. And know that you'll have my support on the graphics shop as well.

Also, 5 stars.
Wow... Thankyou very much!
This is one of the nicest complimets I've ever gotten from somone about my work!
I promise to do my best not to disapoint you in future chapters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back