• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Twelve Shots of S/S Contest [Deadline: October 1st]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It can be stuff for what you're creating. A lot of of what I do for the contest is fanfiction, but even more of it is bits and pieces from stories that I'm writing that are going to wind up being important scenes in these stories. I hope this helps.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
"And if you do all of the story challenges, you get bragging rights."

... ... ... Bragging rights? o A o

The themes are super interesting --> I'm interested, count me in :'D

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Ugh, I'd love to join, but I am not good at all in Contests. I dunno how to explain it, but I am kinda feeling better when I write about characters that I created…
You can still write about characters that you created for the contest. The contest is just like prompts to focus a story around, but the actual details, settings, characters, and so on are completely up to you. It doesn't have to be fanfiction or anything like that.

Toghenma

Awards
Welp, it looks like I'll have to throw in a few stories for this as well. I have a few ideas lying around on some dusty shelves I've been meaning to try out anyways. :) *moves sickly self to a word doc and begins to type*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I was too lazy to read so asked a questions that's already been answered. Lol sry.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Yay, this is so exciting!

And amazing job putting this all together, KitKat! Everything seems so well thought out, and there's no denying the hard work and heart you put into this=)

Anyway, you guys got me. I have to do this, so expect me trying to win a lot of these. LOL.

And it'll be good for me, I think, to get some feedback and to try to write off of prompts (as I very rarely do that).

Best of luck, everyone! I know you'll do terrifically, and I can't wait to read everyone's work!:)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, I'll do my best as well. >:D
I already finished one (very short) prompt and I'm really excited for some of them.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Muke: Pretty much what Audo and Dream said already. xD So I hope you do try to enter it. If not, it's okay! I'll still read all the other stories you post on the forum, after all. ;3 (That goes to the rest of you too. No pressure at all, kay? This is meant to be fun!)

@VoidGear: I can't wait to see the first prompt you finished! Therefore, I'm eager to read it whenever you post it! (If that's okay with you?) And I know you'll do great with these challenges!

@DarkGrey Heroine: That's great! Yup, you heard me right. Bragging rights and awards. So I look forward to seeing what prompts you end up doing.

@LightUpTheSky: Aw, that's so sweet of you to say! Thank you for saying so, cause it means a lot! In that case, I look forward to giving you feedback on the prompts that you do! And yeah, it'll help you write and come up with more creative ways for your stories, I imagine. I wish you the best of luck with your prompts too!

@Toghenma: oh my gosh! *super hype right now* I can't wait! I already love the "Inevitability: Year One" story you've been working on so far! I really can't wait to see what you've had on those dusty shelves of yours to write.

@Max & CD: I feel a sense of rivalry between you two. *grabs out popcorn* You both know how much I love your guys stories, so I can't wait to see what you guys put out this year. And before I forget, I dare you to challenge me to write something! I regret nothing and I need this push to get back into the mojo of writing! SO BRING IT ON!

@Eternal Dream & Audo: You guys are the best! Thank you both a lot for helping out by answering these guys questions! <3

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Challenge from CD accepted!

CD: I challenge you to Confessions!

KitKat: I challenge you to Road Trip!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Challenge from CD accepted!

CD: I challenge you to Confessions!

KitKat: I challenge you to Road Trip!

Check my Right Write thread for my ideas for challenges and pick again pls. I can't actually do Confessions until I do A Choice, and I can't do A Choice until I do Heroes/Villains.

Also, I was totally going to tell Jeri to do a Roadtrip challenge too! So now she has to try twice as hard :3

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Check my Right Write thread for my ideas for challenges and pick again pls. I can't actually do Confessions until I do A Choice, and I can't do A Choice until I do Heroes/Villains.

Also, I was totally going to tell Jeri to do a Roadtrip challenge too! So now she has to try twice as hard :3

You're such a scrub. Choice it is.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank.

Also, Kitkat, can I use some of these prompts for my creative writing club at school next semester? D: I figure it's no problemo, but I wanna ask regardless.

Yes, you can use any of the prompts as much as you like for your creative writing club! I don't mind at all! :D Not a problem whatsoever!

Oh wow. I'm being requested to do Road Trip a lot. xD Alright, I'll give it my all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back