• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Twelve Shots of S/S Contest [Deadline: October 1st]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Since this is over......... what now? I know there's the Jack in the Box thing going on now, but what about this? :/

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yup, this officially ended. There's the Jack in the Box contest and the NaNoWriMo2016 that takes place in November. Of course, there'll also be the Holiday Contest in December. And if you love Pokemon, you should try entering in the Pokemon Contest Giveaway!

Plenty to do until the season is over with and next year there'll be another contest like this one. :)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uh, what about the awards though? Wasn't there gonna be some sort of voting or sth like that?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Uh, what about the awards though? Wasn't there gonna be some sort of voting or sth like that?

I've recently sent out a list of who won the awards for the contest. Therefore, it may take some time before everyone that qualified or did all the challenges get their awards because, there was quite a few winners this year. (Like yourself, VoidGear. xD) And nope! This contest in particular isn't usually done by voting!

So you guys will have to sit tight for awhile. Awards will most likely be handed out once the other two contests are wrapped up because, it's easier to do them all at once instead of here and there. :3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Aaaand there they are, tho :D Thanks for clarifying. I'm loving the shipper award so much.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Thanks for clarifying everything Cinder! :)

AuroraX

Awards
Yay! I have another award on my list! Thanks so much for giving it to me! I know I sort of dropped off for a while there, so I glad I got something. ^.^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yay! I have another award on my list! Thanks so much for giving it to me! I know I sort of dropped off for a while there, so I glad I got something. ^.^

Haha, you earned it and it's well deserved!

And I'm not the one who handed out awards, cause that'd be our lovely admins who did that! xD All I did was make a list of who won what. lol.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Thanks Cinder! Even though I wasn't able to finish all of my entries, I really appreciate how well put together the whole thing was. Great job on this one, it was fun while it lasted!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It was a really well put together contest and I'm glad to have participated, so congrats to cinder for putting this whole thing together and everyone else who did a great job on their entries! Happy to compete this year after being absent for so long.

Hoid

Awards
Yeah, thanks a bunch for putting all of this together! It was a very well thought out contest, and I feel like it helped me develop a bit as a writer. It was a ton of fun!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oi! I'm going to be left out? :/

My apologies, Howler. I didn't realized I missed you, cause I forgot you made two more in separate parts of the writing section. Yourself and CD-Mann should be getting your awards soon. If there's anyone else I may of missed who's done three story challenges to earn a award, please contact me via PM. Otherwise, this should be everyone this time.

Grizzly said:
Thanks Cinder! Even though I wasn't able to finish all of my entries, I really appreciate how well put together the whole thing was. Great job on this one, it was fun while it lasted!

Your welcome, Grizzly! It was still a pleasure to have you enter the contest! And thank you for saying so, cause I did my best. :) Of course, I think next year I'll make it a bit more organized, cause I've missed a few people who earned awards by mistake. xD

Chuman said:
It was a really well put together contest and I'm glad to have participated, so congrats to cinder for putting this whole thing together and everyone else who did a great job on their entries! Happy to compete this year after being absent for so long.

I'm glad you got to participate in the contest too, Chuman! <3

Aw, thank you for saying so!

Hoid said:
Yeah, thanks a bunch for putting all of this together! It was a very well thought out contest, and I feel like it helped me develop a bit as a writer. It was a ton of fun!

Your welcome, Hoid! I'm happy it could help you grow as a writer! And I'm glad you had a lot of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back