• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Re: The Shadows Beneath [A Pokemon Rp]

"No, no, you didn't do anything wrong." Xeon said to her. " It's just I wanted to make it up to you today for being so nice to me somehow. I even told your Flareon to bring you down here to watch the pokemon who were dancing here eariler. But since their not here I don't what else I can do to make things up to you for being so nice to me." he sighed and started to look down on himself. Xeon watched as the sun sat down bringing the night behind it. "But at least the sunset is something to show my appreciation. Right?" he asked.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric smiled."yes it is."She ran and hugged him."What ever I do to help you never have to repay me.I am happy to help and I am use to it my parents left me so...."Lyric backed away."Im sorry!"She yelled running off.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon wanted to stop Lyric but he didn't. He and his Gabite were the only ones left out in the field. "Well its getting late. We should probably turn in at the Institute." he said to his Gabite. He and Gabite crossed thourgh the woods to the Institute, Xeon stopped for a second at Lyrics place feeling like if he should come in talk to her. But he thought that she doesn't want to be bothered at the moment. "Bite." Gabite said impatiently waiting for his master. Xeon snapped out of it and followed him back to the Institute.

Its already nightfall and he and Gabite just arrived back looking completely tired. They both turned in to their room to rest up for the night. "Well see ya in the morning Gabite." Xeon said after he got in his bed. "Biiittee." Gabite yawned and drifted off to sleep. Xeon was about to fall asleep but he still kept thinking about what happened earlier with Lyric. He thought about for a half and he finally drift off to sleep with his Gabite. Waiting for what tomorrow might have in store for them both.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric ran home whent into her room and slamed the door and stared crying."Why did I hug him why did I bring up my parents why!!"She yelled.She was crying in her pillow and then heard a knock at the door."flareeee flareee"Flareon was tapping on her door whiney.Flearon is worried about Lyric.

Lyric came out tears running down her pale cheeks."Its ok flare flare its okay..."She said falling to the ground.Flareon came and licked her."Its late Xeon is probely asleep by now huh?"More tears whnt down her cheeks."Lets go back flare lets just keep a look out all night make sure no one comes in she said trying to hold back the tears.

Lyric got her bow an arrows and whent to that tree she was in this morning.She jumped up the tree and it was makeing nosies as she whent up."Wait...Thats.."Lyric saw someone in a room."Thats xeons room inst it?"She said.She jumped down the tree but she hurt herself and let out a gasp.She sighed and got up and was liping trying to get away fast."I doubt anyone heard me."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

A few miles away from the Institution a girl standing at 5.6 ft wearing a deep blue Kimono was walking on a simple path she had heard news of a job at the Cathedrals that was offering some big money of course the person that had told her this was named Kraul and had invited her a few days ago. As she continued her walk the clanging of her Umbrella and metal Boomerang could be heard behind her as a bluish blur appeared a few feet ahead oh her.

"Naaiirr" Dragonair said to her master as its long body circled Alex smiling she said.

"Why not it would be faster by flying anyways" She said jumping onto her pokemon as it took of after a few minutes of sorring Dragonair had found Krauls scent as she smashed through the building and landed near Kraul. Looking around Alex noticed another boy and a girl looking at Kraul she asked.

"So what happened here a lose or a win, and whats this assighment you have for me" she asked nicely as her white eyes dugged into Krauls for a answer.

( If I need to change this post just tell me)

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon slept soundly in his bed but then his Gabite was starting to growl lowly, "Gabite, go to bed." he said drowzily. Gabite pulled Xeons covers off his bed and started to drag his pant leg, "Gabite no, I want to go to sleep." Xeon said. Gabite still was pulling on him, "All right, all right, what is it?" Xeon said getting up from his nap. Gabite pointed out the window of his room, "Bite, Bite." he said pointing out the window. "What I don't see anything?" Xeon replied. Gabite was still pointed out the window, "Gabite I said there's nothing out th-" Xeon stopped and thought he saw someone out there near a tree. He couldn't make it out who or what it was but it had a human figure.

"I wonder who or what that was?" Xeon said groggly. Xeon leaned out his window a little bit to get a clearer view then he saw that the person was caring around a bow. "Wait that can't be- Whoa." Xeon was leaning a bit to far and was about to fall out the window. Gabite grabbed on to him and pulled him back into his room. "Thanks Gabite." he said panting, "Was that Lyric? What could she doing out here late at night? Did she probably come back to apologize to me?" Xeon wondered in his head. He yawned and felt a bit more drowsy, "Man I need some sleep. Good night Gabite, again." he said pulling up the covers on his bed and drifted back to sleep. Gabite jumped on Xeons bed and slept with him.

SuperSephiroth15

Max shook his head as his vision was still a bit groggy. Unnhh....Typhlosion... Max thought to himself. His fiery friend was curled into a ball behind him, and supporting his neck as a pillow. Patting lightly on Typhlosion's back, Max rose with some clumsy staggering in the process.

"Ty......ty ty.....sion..." The pokemon yawned, its eyes still closed as it woke up with his master. Max grinned a little at his beloved friend. Having his vision now, Max glanced around the wooden room. A painting on the right wall could be seen hanging, its porcelain artwork glimmered from the sunlight.

"Alright Typhlosion, time to wake up, sleepy head..." Max yawned himself, covering his mouth immediately as he did so. His right hand caressed the pokemon's neck with a soft touch, as his eyes looked over Typhlosion's gentle fur. Turning to his left slightly, Max looked out the window in the room. It's today...the mission... he thought, his eyes closing again for a moment. Opening his eyes just as fast as he closed them, Max lept onto Typhlosion's back, "Let's go Typhlosion !" He yelled with some enthusiasm.

"Typhlosion !" It roared, now wide awake. The flames on the pokemon's neck flared slightly as it reared back, readying the run to start, as it placed its front legs onto the ground. Max and Typhlosion raced out the door of the wooden cottage. This will be rough Typhlosion...our bond will be tested...but I believe in you and me. We can get through anything if we just stick together... Max smiled, his hands ruffling the pokemon's neck.

"Ty, ty..." the pokemon seemed to respond to his thoughts in agreement. It had been several years now, that Max and Typhlosion had been together, their hardships, their pain, and their joyful moments all were worth the effort. The journey they had ahead of them would definetely be tough, there was no doubt about that.

"Okay, Typhlosion, let's find...Lyric ? Hmmm, cool name...I guess.." Max laughed to himself as he and Typhlosion began traveling through a beautiful forest. Now looking over the paper that had been given to him yesterday by the higher-ups. "It says here that we can find her in...woah !" Something had whipped just in the corner of Max's eye. It was small, but not small enough to evade Max's good perception. "Isn't that...." Max started, as he saw a pokemon appear, it seemed like a small dog, with flames on its body, "A Flareon.." Max finished. Typhlosion had already stopped as Max had discovered their company. "Hold on Typhlosion...let's check it out..it might be friendly.." Max said, hopping off the pokemon's back. Walking closer to it, Max could hear his friend growling a little in expectation of an attack. "Typhlosion...it will be ok..." Max said as he walked closer to the Flareon, "Hey there little guy.." Max smiled widely, waving to the pokemon. Typhlosion was only ten feet away, and was ready to protect his master in case anything like an ambush was to happen.

"Ty...phlo...sion.." It growled slowly, waiting for something to happen....

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Day just broke and Xeon awoke with a bit of a yawn. "G'd moring Gabite." he said scratching Gabites side. Gabite moved around and he too woke with a big yawn but a jet of flame came out as well. "Ugh, just be happy that was a low flame. The last Flamethrower you yawned burned down our last room." Xeon said rubbing his head. "Bite." Gabite got off the bed and started to strech out. Xeon got out of bed as well and made it carefully. He quickly changed his clothes. brushed his teeth, and straighten his hair, but Gabite messed it up to the same way it was yesterday. "Gabite what was that for?" Xeon asked.

Gabite went out of the room, stormed down the halls, and outside. "Gabite what are you do-" then Xeon saw that Gabite was picking flowers outside and handed them to Xeon. "Thanks Gabite this really nice of you." he said, Okay, why is Gabite picking me flowers this earlier? Wait could he be thiking of-? Xeon realized what Gabite was doing now. "Wait these flowers aren't for me?" Gabite nodded his head. "Are they for someone else?" Gabite replied, "Bite bite." Xeon looked at Gabite, "Let me guess, these are for Lyric and you want me to give them to her." Gabite nodded his head, "Bite Gabite bite." "Well I guess I should. I mean flowers are nice, but she might think that I love her or something. But do I?" Xeon looked down at the flowers wondering if he should do what Gabite might want him to do.

"All right Gabite, if it makes you happy. But I'm telling her that they were from you." Xeon said as he made his way to the forest. Gabite tailed behind listening to Xeons rants, "Uh, what should I say? 'Hi Lyric. I was just walking around, thought I stop by, oh these, these are just some flowers that Gabite picked. He wanted me to give you these for saying thanks yesterday.' Yeah should do it." Xeon was just a little further to Lyrics place but then he noticed a man who was right next to Flareon. Hey thats Flare. But who's that guy with her? Could be apart of those Malum creeps? I can't tell from here. Xeon thought to himself he gave Gabite the flowers and walked over to the man, "Hey, who are you? And what do you think your doing with Flare?" Xeon confronted the man while he was reading his blades just in case if he's really a Malum troop who's here to harm Flare.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric woke up but she didnt know where she was."uhh...How long was I out cold for?"She said looking at her leg."Oh no Im still bleeding after that fall!!"She tried to get up then fell again.She got one onf her arrows and use'd it as a kain.She then herd flareons voice."Flare flare where are you!"

Lyric fell again but then tried to get up she followed the sound of her voice then she heard xeon.They fanilly came into sight and some other guy was with flareon."HEY!!!What are you doing with my Flareon what are you doing to her!!!WHO ARE YOU!!!"She said runngong to Xeon andd then fell right next to him."Xeon im so very weak im badly hurt who ever this is and is he hurt my poor little girl KILL HIM!!"She said."Flare flare come here now please!"She yelled out to her.Flareon came to her but it looked like her back paw was hurt."No!"Lyric yelled.Flareon and fallen and it looks like she passed otu."What have you done!!"Gabit I know im not you master but I cant move can you please help her!"She said tears falling down her cheeks.

SuperSephiroth15

Max walked closer to the Flareon, still trying to show that he posed no threat at all, "Where is your train.."

"Hey, who are you? And what do you think your doing with Flare?" A man's voice shouted at Max. Instinctively Max jumped back, and readied his long staff. Expecting an automatic attack, but none came. Typhlosion appeared in front of Max at an alarming speed. Growling as it faced this new person, Typhlosion sneered at the Flareon and now what seemed a small dragon pokemon as well.

"Typhlosion...calm down..if they were enemies, they would have attacked already." Max said slowly, his attention still focused on the other man. "It is rude to ask someone else's name without giving your own.." Max returned, but he didn't want to be rude himself, "I'm Max Tevers, Institution class B trainer, and you ?" Max looked warily, his never shifting on the man. Lowering his staff to his waist in a gesture of peace. Suddenly someone else came into the scene, a girl. She seemed to be injured on her leg. Max wanted to help her, but continued to be cautious as they had not presented to be friend nor foe yet. Typhlosion had already followed Max's command, but its flames still danced with fury on its back, just in case anything happened.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Watching Zeke slip into the Throne Room, she frowned having a feeling what he wanted to do. Focusing back on Neko, she looked at their blades, which were locked together. Kokoro heard the growls that came from the two Umbreons fighting not to far down the corridor. Seeing her's bristled, Kokoro twirled away from her opponent; once more breaking the stale mate.

"Listen, Neko, you know right now isn't the best time to fight; you're weak from that headache. So, later when you're stronger, come and find me so we can finish this." She murmured, with that she turned the doors.

"Kage, use Shadow Ball!" She ordered sharply.

Hearing the yelp that was her opponent's Pokemon, she listened to the voices from the throne room. Kokoro didn't have to look behind her to know Neko was carrying Dramur and running away. Stepping inside, she looked to see both Zeke and Kraul standing there; Kraul seeming somewhat angry.

"Sorry master to intrude like this, but what are your next plans?" She asked softly.

"So what happened here a lose or a win, and whats this assighment you have for me"

Tunring her cold eyes on the newcomer, Kokoro muttered, "Alex? As for if it was a win or a lost, it's none of your business as far as I'm concerned!"

She heard Kage growling at this, looking at him only once she trained her gaze back on Kraul and murmured softly, "Master, if you don't mind me asking; do you know someone by the name of Neko?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Max Tevers?" Xeon said questiontly. He noticed Lyric came out and collapsed near him, "Lyric, here let me help you up." he grabbed Lyrics hand held her up. Gabite came out growling still with the flowers in his mouth, "Gabite stand down." Xeon said, Gabite looked at him, "Gabite, Lyric it's all right. I know this guy. I've heard about him alot from Ash. I'm sorry, I just didn't know who you are." Xeon apologized to both Max and Typhlosion, "By the way, I'm Xeon. This is Gabite, he's my partner." Xeon said pointing at Gabite still holding the flowers in his mouth, "Bite." Gabite said all muffled up.

"And this Lyric and her partner Flare." Xeon said introducing Lyric and Flare to Max. "We're apart of the Institute as well."

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric called for flareon and she got up and came to her."Hey girl"She said.She looked at max."well its nice to meet you"She said leaning on Xeon.She looked up at xeon."I really hate to ask this and Im sorry that I have to but..Im badly hurt and ive lost a pretty good amout of blood and Im getting dizy and weak...Xeon can you please take me and Flare home?"She asked looking down and feeling ashamed.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Uh, sure." Xeon said to Lyric. "Here just put your arm around my shoulder and I'll just take you there." Lyric did what Xeon asked her to do. "Sorry to cut this conversation short Max, but you'll understand right. But hey if you want to follow us back to Lyrics place your welcome to." Xeon said to Max. "Gabite can you get Flare for me?" Gabite nodded and he bent down to pick Flare up in his arms and followed Xeon and Lyric back to Lyrics home. "Lyric, how did you get hurt like this?" Xeon asked still taking her to her home.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric put her arm around Xeons shoulder and she saw Gabite pick up flareon."Sorry about this max but ya if you wana follow feel free but I live far away from here."She said.She was watching Gabite carry flareon."Be carefull with her please Gabite"She said to him as she struggles to keep walking."OW she shouted....Well last night I left the house and well...I whent back to that tree and I leand to far over and I fell next thing I knew I was out cold.Woke up not to far away from where I was but im in so much pain"She said.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon looked at Lyric. So that was her last night. Well at least she's all right "Well I'm happy that your all right. I don't want to see any thing bad happen to you. I-I m-mean I'm just worried about my new friend. That's all." Xeon said and his face was a bit red but it was a little light to tell. Gabite was overhearing this and he shook his head and sighed. Then he noticed he still he had the flowers he picked earlier, he ran up to Lyric to give them to her without Xeon noticing. "Bite, bite." Gabite whispered and pointed at Xeon as if he said that they were from him.

Gabite went back behind Xeon and Lyric still caring Flareon in his arms and smiled like he just accomplish a mission.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric turend around."He got these for me Gabite?Thank you for telling me and thank you for giving them to me I oowe you alot Gabite thanks for everything"She whispered to him."Thank you for the lovely flowers Xeon.They are wonderul"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon saw that Lyric had the flowers Gabite picked for her in her hands. "Oh, your welcome." He looked back at Gabite and saw him smiling, Xeon gave a slight smile back at him. Thanks pal. he thought to himself. "Glad you like them. Gabite picked them specially and he wanted me to give you them to say 'thanks' from both of us for being so generous to us yesterday." Xeon said to Lyric. "Hey Gabite, how's Flare?" He shouted out to Gabite. Gabite looked down at Flare and she was asleep in his arms. "Bite." Gabite replies saying that she's fine.

L

Lady Yuki

"No reason to thank me Xeon its alright really"She smiles and looked at flare and then looked at her leg."Im still hurting"She sighed.She was getting cold the wind was picking up and she starting shivering."Xeon and we stop I really need to sit down for a moment.."She asked looking up at him.

SuperSephiroth15

Max listened to both of the Trainers, one of them seemed to be named Xeon, and didn't look extremely strong, but strong enough to hold his own. The other trainer though, Lyric, was exactly who Max was looking for. "I would be honored to join both of you !" Max smiled contently. Typhlosion roared one last time,

"Typholsion !" It said as if it felt more relaxed, its dancing flames on its neck dissipated quietly as it now went back down on all fours. Now walking next to Max, it nudged his shoulder letting Max know he could hop on its back. Max rode in front of Lyric and Xeon,
"Well, if it's a long journey, how about you guys hop on ?" Max smiled, offering a hand to Xeon to help Lyric and him up onto Typhlosion. "I will ride up front, and you two can ride in back, but will your pokemon be okay ?" Max asked, expressing concern about the dragon. It looked a bit tired to Max, as if it needed rest, but the Flareon needed attention as much as Lyric did. "It might be best if you put Flareon into your pokeball, she will be much safer that way..." Max looked at Lyric with a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back