• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
*G*

Not answering Kyogre's statement, Groudon proceeded to attack again. It seemed to be a painful and weary fight, but an event happened that quieted the battlefield for a moment. Atop of a towering Pillar, Groudon watched as Xeon fell to Krual's blade, and plumetted to the ground, "Damn... another young body to be housed underground," he grumbled to himself. Groudon then overheard the croons of Arceus and Kyogre, and bowed his head in respect.

*A*

"Someone's dead. One of the chosen. Your efforts are in vain, young fool. Simply revel in the fact you survived longer than he who died. Of course, there's no need to kill you anymore, because all of the chosen are needed to fulfill the prophecy. You can take joy in knowing it was not the death I had planned for you that you recieved. And for the record, I never said I didn't care about anyone... or did I?"

"I don't recall you--" Adrian started but was cut off.

" Oh yes, I did. And I did not lie. This world will end, and for that I am greatful. Perhaps next time, there will be fewer fools to deal with." A bolt of lightning flew from nowhere at Nole. "Wonderful." He said as his body began to glow. He threw a punch, and the lightning flew off into a mountain. "Heed my words, do not trifle with me. Humanity deserves the fate Arceus will bring. Goodb---" He began to say, but noticed a large shape off in the distance.

"Not again," Adrian thought to himself, "So many interuptions..."

In an instant, the mountain was buffeted with wind, killing many instantly. High in the sky soared Lugia, with an armored rider bearing down on Nole personally. "Oh. Hello there Sai." Nole said as Lugia launched a blast that struck Nole and sent him flying very far. As his body lay crumpled on the ground, he slowly stood. A dark figure standing in the shadows nearby.

Adrian just stared at Nole's ally, it seemed he was succesful of it's resurection. But now Nole's attention shifted awat from him and to Sai.

"Up to Arceus now. Let's go have a little chat with these heroes then." Nole released his Fearow and flew upward.

Adrian was awstruck, not at Nole's sucessful attempt, but to see one of his allies had died in combat. As he sheathed his sword away, he walked over to the body. "....Xeon... Damn." Adrian sighed and looked up at Arceus. "A wish? ....It's very simple... end this chapter of our war... Let it be the true ending, and restore peace and balance to the world..." His voice was low, so noone but himself could hear. "Let us all just...live out lives the way we choose..."

"Such an obvious wish..." Groudon told him.

Adrian gave a small smile and walked over to him, "Yes I know...but we do need a respite from all this chaos..."

"Indeed... Would you do the honors of burring the young warrior?"

"What?" Adrian took a slight step back, "Why would you want me to do that?"

"I've always burried the young warriors that died in this war, and I was disapointed to see their live comrads leave them without a proper burrial... At least give this one that chance..."

"I...I..guess I understand... Sure, once we know everything is...done.." Adrian sighed,and went to Kinari, who looked to be spacing out. "Hey, Kinari.." he placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her, "You alright...?"

*G*

As his young apprentice walked away, Groudon shifted his attention back to the lifeless body, "This is why I hate prophecies..." he told Kyogre, "No matter how many climatic battles are fought, at least one main hero dies in the end... I wish...that there would be a respite in all this chaos as well..."

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric looked at Arceus. "All you have to say is your sorry? Sorry for putting us through this fight sorry for makeing Xeon die sorry for putting us through pain. All you can say is your sorry!" She shouted out in anger. "If you say you can do somthing if we ask.... Then bring him back!" She yelled out.

Meldoy sighedCan he really brin Xeon back?.... It was said somone will die... She cant stop that from happening. But I udnerstand ehr reason for asking...Meldoy sighed and looked at Trevor."do you think he can bring her back? do you think he will allow it?"she asked

Trevor shrugged."I dont know mels. It was said somone who is a prince will die today... So I dont really kn ow if he can bring Xeon back. It would be great if he could. But somtimes you just cant fix things. Things happen for a reason. Its all up to the god pokemon.

Melody nodded."I guess your right. Its up to him."She sighed"Poor Lyric.....Losing somone she held dear... How will she make it if he really is gone forever...."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Arceus looked down and sighed. It is true about what the prophecy said. I was the one who made it. But what everyone including my three children Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga did not know that there was a missing piece to the prophecies I made and sent here on Earth. It is said one of the princes who is one of the guardians of the sixteen keys would die it is true. But it goes on after it. When the blood of the fallen prince is spilled, the mighty god will awaken from it's spell. Thus the mighty god shall bring peace and restore everything that once was.

He looked out towards everyone who surrouned him and began to rise into the sky. And that's what I tend to do. Make things right again when I was controlled by that horrid man. That's why I was sorry. For the destruction, the torture, the suffering, and for you madam, your lose. He said towards Lyric. He misses you too. I've been speaking to him while I was talking amongst you all. He wants to come back as well. And I will do that. And I have heard all your pleas of your own wishes and I shall grant those as well. But first, a king must come back to those he loves. Arceus roared up into the sky above and the dark clouds that were there earlier began to part and the sun shined down.

~~Minutes Earlier~~

Xeon was dirfting into darkness. He layed with his eyes barely open watching him drift in the darkness like he was lying on a river floating off. "Is this the end for me? This must be, because I was the dead prince in the prophecy. I failed everyone to protect them to that dark future. I'm sorry everyone, I'm sorry Rift, mom, dad, Nickie, Lee, Anna, Ash, everyone in the Institute, my pokemon, and especially you my queen, Lyric." Tears fell from his eyes as he drifted into the darkness.

Light began to shine down on him and he floated into the light. He opened his eyes and looked around himself. He was a light area. It was nothing but white clouds and blue skies with the sun shining. "This must be heaven. I guess I'm stuck here for good." he said to himself. "At least I'll be able to watch over Ly and the others." He looked down to expect to see everyone down below. He saw everyone gathering over his dead body as it rained. And Xeon cried and it joined the rain drops below.

"No! I dont want this! I want to be back down there again. I want to be with everyone I love." Xeon said with tears. "Why me? Why did there had to be a prince to die?!" Xeon shouted in rage.
Because it was the only way to wake me up. Said voice behind him.

Xeon looked behind him and saw the mighty god, Arceus before him. "You?! What do you want?! Haven't you caused enough trouble already?!" Xeon shouted at him.
Listen my child. The prophecy did not end with you dieing. It ended with me restoring everything and rewriting the wrongs that had happen. Your death brought me out of that evil mans control. So you never failed. You won. You brought me out and see what was really happening. For that I'm grateful. If you had not die I would have destroyed this world completely. Your death brought out this peace that I'm giving to everyone. Arceus said to Xeon.

"So me dieing, made you come to your senses from Kruals control and made you bring back everything to the way it was?" Xeon asked him. Arceus nodded to Xeon. "So I haven't really failed." Xeon looked down and saw another Arceus below where everyone was gathering over his dead body. "Wait how are there two of you?" Xeon asked him.
That is my real self. This form what you see before you is a mental image I sent to you to see and to talk to. I am a god you know. Now I have been given pleas and wishes from everyone below. And one of them is from your queen. She asks for you to be back. Do you wish to go back? Arceus said to Xeon.

"Yes I want to live again. Bring me back to her. I want my dear Lyric back." Xeon pleaded to him.
Then I shall grant that wish to you both. Arceus said to him. He vanished and Xeon heard a mighty roar from the real Arceus below. His body shined and he fell from the sky. His spirit flew down as a light beam and shined down on his dead body.

The wound on his body that Krual gave him began to mend and heal. His hand twitched and Xeon started to open his eyes a bit and he coughed. "Hey, why's everyone crying? Did I do something to upset everyone?" Xeon said in a weak laughing tone. Drak was overjoyed to see his master back and jumpped on him. "CHOMP!!!!!!" Xeon's other pokemon were happy to see him back as well and they all jumpped on him, hugged him, and some had licked his face happy to see him alive.

"Guys stop it!" Xeon laughed out. Then he felt someone else hugging him tightly and it was his brother Rift.
"XEON!!!!! My brother!!! Your back! Your alive!" Rift cried out while hugging his no longer dead brother with tears falling from his face. "I thought you might be gone for good and I had to tell my mom and dad about this. I wouldn't deal with a funeral." Rif said again. He let his brother go and wiped his tears off his face.

"Sorry bro!" Rift said to him.
"It's okay Rift." Xeon said to him.

L

Lady Yuki

Tears ran down Lyric's face as she saw Xeon wakeing up. She was stunned and didnt move but she got rid of that feeling and smiled. "Your okay" She whispered and she hugged Xeon tight not letting go." Dont ever do this to me again. If you die again you can be sure I will bring you back and kill you again!" She said crying. "I cant believe your back I cant believe he was able to bring you back!"

Melody smiles as Lyric was with Xeon."He's back and breathing." she said to herself."Looks like he is stuck with Lyric after all" She giggled and let out a sigh"Aaah. Its over" She smiled and looked over to Xeon."Nice to have you back! Try to la of dying for a while kay wild boy?" She giggled and started to walk away."Charlie! Espy!" She yelled out. And within moments they where right next to her."I am sure Ly will tell mum and dad everything. Lets leave now shall we? Lets live our own life meet new poeple and pray we dont run into anyone we know. What do ya say?" HEr pokemon nodded and she grabbed espy and hopped on charlies back.

Trevor smiled as Xeon was alive and he sighed in relief."Now she wont blame herself and now I wont have to take care of her for him. I guess it all worked out in the end. Dont you think me-" He cut himself off and he looked around and saw that melody was about to leave. He ran over to her."Melody your really are leaveing arnt you?" He said.

Melody sighed."Yes its about time I left for good" She said

"What about rift"Trevor asked

When melody heard him say Rift tears fell from her face" I dont think he loves me anymore..."She said and looked at Trevor. "I dont think I mean anything to him anymore"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
" I dont think he loves me anymore..."She said and looked at Trevor. "I dont think I mean anything to him anymore"

Nole heard these words being spoken by some girl as he approached the general area around Arceus. He noticed Rift acting very happy around Xeon, so he figured he may as well say hello to him if this was true...

He landed, and walked toward Rift. "Yo! Rift! Who died?" He asked, thinking back to when he first bothered to notice the guy. Then he remembered something. "Wait... that's right. You betrayed the Malum didn't you? You warned the institute to our plans to invade. So... why?" Nole waited for an answer, and hoped he'd get a good one. "Oh! That reminds me! Don't plan to have any vacations at Snowpoint City any time soon. Seriously, you don't want to go there as it is now. Oh, and it turns out I'm a chosen one. Small world, wouldn't you say?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Ly that's too tight!" Xeon shouted out trying to breathe. "I need some air." He pushed her off and smiled at her. "I thought I'd never see you again." He placed his hands on her face, closed his eyes and kissed her lips very long.

Rift chuckled and saw Nole come up to him. "Oh well the only reason that I betrayed Malum was because at the beginning I was forced and threatened to join. My families lifes were on the line when I was working with Malum and well since I knew my brother Xeon was okay and working for the Institute I thought that maybe he could help me bring down Malum because I hated them as well. That's why I betrayed Malum." Rift told Nole.

He looked over at Melody and walked up beside her. "So, your leaving?" Rift asked her. "Bummer, I thought that maybe you and I can go out again somewhere. Maybe when me and Xeon go back home there might be a big celebration and I thought that you could go out as my date." Rift said to her and held her hand. "I don't want you to go Mels. I love you very much." Before she could reply Rift held her close and kissed her lips as well like his brother kissed Lyric.

Arceus looked down upon everyone and chuckled softly. Ah, to be young and in love. Such a happy moment and a happy end. He turned to the sky and began to rise up. I bid you all farewell my children. Giratina, after your actions today and trying to stop me you are no longer banished from this world. You are free to come and go as you please my son. Giratina gave a bit of a smile to Arceus. You don't know how long I wanted to hear that father. But I feel like I might just stay in the Verse Realm. Even though there are no other living creatures there I feel as it is my duty to watch over it and protect it. Giratina said to Arceus.

Very well my son. And to the rest of my legendary children. I thank you for helping out this day to stop my destruction. I'll be keeping my eye on everything now that I've been awaken. I've been asleep for far to long to not notice everything that's happen so far. To the key guardian princes I give you the keys to my temple again. Sixteen necklaces shined down on the ground each with a different pokemon on them. Even though the flute is gone. I think these will be tokens of my gratitude and to remember this day. For this day is a historic moment that will be past down from time ends. And again, I bid farewell. And with that Arceus rose to the sky and vanished in the clouds.

Xeon and Rift picked up their necklaces. The Cacturne necklace was Rifts and Xeon picked up the one that was a Garchomp. "Never thought I see this old necklace again. Caused so much trouble back then." Xeon said. "But after what went through for these necklaces I would have never experienced anything that's happened to me. I wouldn't have been a hero, I wouldn't have made the friends I had, and I would have never had found the one girl that I would spend my life with." Xeon siad as he looked at his necklace.

"I will never forget that." He put the necklace around his neck and it shimmered there with the purple gems, the gold ring and golden Garchomp shimmering in the daylight. Rift put his on as well and smiled. "I would have never experience the same things bro." He bent down to pick up the rest of the necklaces and looked at them all. "What should we do with the rest of these bro? I mean these two belong to Lee and Nickie but the rest that belong to our family are dead now." Rift said.

Xeon thought about and looked at everyone else. "I think I know what to do with them bro." he said and tooked the necklaces and handed each one to everyone here except for two that belonged to his other brother and sis. "These necklaces will symbolize our friendship and to remember this day. Each necklace has a different pokemon that symbolizes one type. Me and Rift have dragon and grass, the rest I given you all are fighting, fire, flying, ghost, steel, pshycic, lightning, ice, bug, ground, rock, and dark. The poison and water necklaces belong to my other sibs. Now that things are over I think it's time to celebrate. So everyone is invited back to the meadows where me and Ly got married." Xeon announced out.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Nole accepted the necklace, and stood there quietly. Disease. Love was a disease... everyone near this Xeon had fallen to it... every single person... I can hear your thoughts, Nole. I can help you achieve your goal... if you will help me ensure the three are killed. He heard the being who towed continents say. Oh really? Well then... if you insist, go ahead. Kill them. All of them. Nole tossed the necklace back to Xeon, and laughed. "Sorry, I really can't accept this. I'm afraid I really have to be getting going now, so goodbye... Forever." Nole turned and began to walk, as Regigigas quickly approached the area. As it stood there, it stared at the group, before smashing the ground, greating great fissures with its immense hands. I am afraid, young ones, that celebration will have to wait. You, however, are free to move as soon as you feel you should. It will matter not.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
Kinari had just accepted her ice necklace without complaint. She stared at the mini lapras that was adroned with beautiful gems. Diamonds for ices with diamond's dust glittering on a solid sapphire, but one single rubie repersenting the horn that Lapras has... And she somehow knew what the ruby was supposed to mean. She put it on, next to the other two that she had aquired through her adventure and smiled and hugged Adrian, who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and kissed him full on the lips. She looks at him and was about to speak when suddenly the ground shook and she looks to see the source of the commcotion. She just sighs, wondering why it never was a dull moment around the place...

*Kyogre*

Kyogre just listened silenty to Groudon's comment and just krooned at the departure of Arceus. It swam for a bit in its puddle and saw the arrival of Reggigigas... She just kroons to Groudon, "Oh look. The Tower is back among us...."

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Adrian took the neckless with no complaints. He viewed it, and there was a small Jolteon, surrounded by yellow gems cut into the shape of lightning bolt. Adrian gave a low chuckle and showed it to Jolteon, who nabbed it and was able to fit it around his neck. Before he could get it back, Kinari tackled him and kissed him, and so he returned the kiss for a long while.

However, it was short lived as a massive fissure started to form. Adrian pushed Kinari behind him and drew his sword, "Groudon! Together!"

Groudon nodded with out a word, and both slammed their weapons (in Groudon's case claws) into the ground simotaniously. The fissure fell short of the whole gang, but it seemed that is was just a stall to let Nole slip away. "... It seems that our attempts to convert him failed..."

"And with one member still standing..." Groudon mumbled, "Another war is sure to come in the near future..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back