• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Yuki

Re: The Shadows Beneath [A Pokemon Rp]

Lyric closed her eyes."I better calm down"She thought.Lyric looked up at Flareon."Dont be upset Flare flare you did great!!"She yelled.She blushed at the fact Xeon was whisping at her she is so shy she blushes.She looked up and then closed her eyes."You think its over dont you?Flareon you know what to do right!?I may be a faliure but you arnt remeber what to do!Its not over Xeon."She gave a grin.By her foot was an arrow she kickt it in the air and was able to catch it she stabbed Xeon but not enough to bleed just enough to make him fall."Flareon now!!"As Gabite was distracted Flareon gave him a head bud and he fell to the ground."You where saying Xeon?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Gah, Nice move." He siad to Lyric holding his shoulder where Lyric had stabbed him. Gabite staggered up to his wounded master and went to his to treat his wounds. "Gabite thanks. But I'll handle it from here." He got up with his blades at ready, "All right time to end th-" but then a light buzzer came from his wrist. He examined what it was and there was a watch on his wrist. "Well look at that. Time sure flies when your having fun." He shut off the watch and put his blades away. "Like I said earlier Lyric, Games Over. In other words times up. You see before you showed up to fight me, I set my watch here to the amount of time that I needed to help me and Gabite train. So now that it went off I ran out of time." He laughed at himself.

"Sorry to not inform you earlier." he said looking embarassed. Then he looked out and noticed the new students who were watching him and Lyric fight. "Well what do you know an audience. Must of came in during the Sandstorm." He laughed again but winced at the slight pain that was caused by Lyrics arrow. "Bite, Gabite." his Gabite sounded concern. "Gabite don't worry I'm fine. Just a few bandages I'm out in the action again." He walked over to Lyirc and gestured his hand out to her for a granduately handshake. "Nice job out there Lyric, we should do this again some time." Gabite went over to Flareon and patted it on the head. "Bite, Bite." he said sounding like he said 'good job.'

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric shook Xeon's hand."Ya it was fun but I hurt you im so sorry"She said looking down.She then looked at Flareon and Gabite."Flare flare make sure Gabite is okay!"She said smileing and looking back at Xeon.Please come back to me room I can fix that up for you its the least I can do and I have some stuff for Gabite if he is hurt to"She looks down."Im so sorry I didnt mean to hurt you...."She said trying to hold back the tears and hopeing he will come back with her so she can fix him up and he can be on his way.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon smiled at tilt her head so she can look at him. "Hey it's all right. Besides it's gonna take more than that to put me out." He examined the wound and started to wince a bit again. "Hey Gabite you okay." Gabite looked around examined himself a bit, but he was spining around making him dizy and fell down. "Bite" he said all wozzy and gestured his claw as a thumbs up but then looked down at his stomach and everyone heard a slight grumble noice. "Heh heh, I guess your hungry than hurt. Well I guess we'll be coming with ya." he said chuckling a bit. He looked at the other students, "Well I hoped we but up a good show for you all. See you all next time." he waved off and gestured Gabite to follow him out of the training. "All right Lyric lead the way then." he said at the doorway.

L

Lady Yuki

"Hehehe alright well come with me and after you two are all patched up I can make some dinner"She said with a shy voice."Come on my little Flareon!!"Flare flare!!!"Said Flareon skiping her way out the door.Hehehe how cute anyway this way!"She said to Xeon and Gabite."As you know some people live inside but not me."She said going outside.She was walking a long way and then she made it to a river."Here we are just around here."She said going behind a few tree's."Here we are hehehe I live in here hidden in all of these tree's please come inside"She said.What ya gana do Flre?"Flare!!"She yelled going over to the water"HHehe okay you get some water to drink ofer some to gabite aswell."She said"Come inside Xeon."She said going inside.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon just stepped inside of Lyrics home, "Wow, so you and Flare live her. Not a bad place to get away from it all. I should consider about moving out of my room." he chuckled. He examined every inch of Lyrics home and gave a big relaxing sigh, "Well allright then we should get this wound treated before it becomes infected." he removed his jacket which had a little blood on it where his wound was. "Uh, do you mind turning around so I can take off my shirt. Thanks" After Lyric turned around Xeon removed his shirt and hold up the wound with his hand to make sure more blood doesn't seep out.

He pulled out a seat nearby and relaxed himself. "Okay its fine. You can go to your work." Xeon said to Lyric giving her premission to treat him. He could hear Gabite outside with Flareon, it sounded that they were playing outside.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was getting everything she needed to help Xeon."Ya its a nice place nice and quiet its nive here I just love it."She when over to a cabnet and got a towel bandeges and achol.She whent over to Xeon and she herd Gabite and Flareon playing."This is going to hurt and I am sorry that it will."She said wraping a towel around him and then poord achol over his wound."The pain is going to get worse Im so sorry"She said.She dosent whant to hurt him but she has to to make him feel better.She then wraped is arm nice and tight."Its going to sting for a while but it will be fine.Im so sorry."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Racing after her partner, the girl was surprised when Dramur switched course. Her neck length blue hair bristling for a second, she followed the black-furred creature as it sped off toward the Institute, only to once more switch her direction a few feet from it, once again heading straight for the Malum base. I wonder what's up with Dramur, she's acting awfully weird. Could it be Kage? She thought, remembering the older Umbreon that was connected to hers.

"Please be careful," she murmured softly.

Hearing the distant sounds of fighting, Neko pulled out an arrow and fired it; hitting an enemy in the shoulder. A gasp of pain escaping her, Neko stumbled for a moment before she fell to the ground, gently holding her head. "It...hurts..." She murmured, her vision blurring from the sudden headache.

Feeling Dramur butting her arm, she shook her head trying to say everything was fine. "Neko?"

Once more one of her dreams surfaced, and she was positive she'd already experienced this:

"You okay?" A voice murmured.

Looking around, she tried to find the person; yet she knew she should avoid them but their voice was so familiar. "Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter, little one."

Growing frustrated by their refusal, she felt the salty tears course down her cheeks. Shaking her head, the trainer cried back, "Yes it does!"

"Come to me...."

"Where are you?"

"Come to me....."

"Come to me....."

Her eyes snapping open, Neko fought to control her anger. "Neko? Are you okay?"

Realizing she had scared Dramur, she nodded her head, surprised that she didn't know the voice even now. Pushing herself to her feet, Neko saw that Dramur didn't quite believe her. Opening her mouth to reply, she quickly shut it, remembering that after one of these epics she couldn't speak. Looking away frustrated, Neko quickly regained control and started walking again.

Her thoughts running free, she turned the final words over in her mind. How am I suppose to find this person if they don't tell me where they are? Dammit! This is so frustrating she thought angrily. Running again, she listened to the soft "thump" that was Dramur's paws hitting the ground. Watching as the Institute continued to fight Malum, Neko decided to use this distraction against both sides.

Silently slipping in, Neko dashed after Dramur; coming across a couple of guard she nodded her head. Growling, Dramur lunged at the guard, smirking to herself as the guard fell over...dead. Neko nodded when Dramur finished them, knocking out some and then killing others. Bolting down the corridor, she skidded to a halt to listen to the voices and what they were saying:

"What's your business in the throne room Zeke?"

"My business in the throne room is my business, I'm sorry, but it would be best for both of us if you stayed here, I don't need to hurt anybody else.."

"I'm able to take care of myself!"

A snarl slipping past her lips, Neko glared down at her feet. Kokoro, go figure she's still here! But who's Zeke? An ally of hers, or an enemy? she thought, confused by that cold exchange between the two. Closing her eyes, they once more snapped open at the low growl from one of their partners. Unsure of which one, she glanced down to see Dramur tensed too.

"Intruders!"

Freezing, she saw that Dramur was deeply hurt by this. "Ka.... Kage, why?"

Quickly grabbing her sword, Neko bolted around the corner and attacked Kokoro. It wasn't much of a surprise when Kokoro was able to block her. Back-flipping to break the stalemate, she glared at Kokoro, hatred burning in her eyes. If she could, Neko would've screamed at the laugh that escaped her opponent. "Aww, what's the matter Neko, you can't say anything?"

Shaking her head, she listened to the growls that Dramur was aiming at the rival Pokemon. Hearing laughter, she lunged once more at Kokoro, angry that the red head would taunt her so. Her blue gaze turning to ice, Neko looked over to Zeke, wondering if she'd have to fight him too.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Thanks." Xeon said he started to move his shoulder around a bit to make sure the bandage was tight enough. "That should feel fine soon. I'm a quick healer." he picked up his shirt and jacket and began putting them on. "Well I'll leave you alone to get dinner set up, oh and by the way you don't have to say sorry all time. I know that you don't mean to hurt me." Xeon walked out to leave Lyric alone and watched Flareon and Gabite chasing each other around.

He sat on a nearby rock to watch his pokemon play with Lyric's and started to laugh. It reminded him when he use to play with his siblings back home. Before the Malum troopers came to his towm and destroyed the place and took all of his people with them including his family with them as prisoners. Xeon started to cry a bit when Gabite noticed it. His pokemon came up to him and lick his cheek, Xeon stopped crying and looked at Gabite who had a concerned look on his face.

"I'm sorry Gabite. I didn't mean to worry you, I was just thinking of life before those Malum troopers came to our home." he wiped the tears off with his sleeve and stood up. "But this time those creeps will pay for what they've done." Gabite nodded, "Bite" he said. Xeon sat back down and waited for Lyric to call him over when dinner was ready.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was looking at Xeon as he was leaveing.As she was getting dinner ready she whent back out and saw Xeon crying."Whats wong?"She thought."I better not let him see me I better go get dinner done."She whent over to the stove."I dont know what he likes...I will make chiken."She whent over and put the chiken in the water.She got some spices and put them on the chiken."Flare Flare,Gabite,Xeon!Dinner is ready hope you all like it!"She yelled as she set up the table nicely with flowers and candles.Lyric was always fancy.She put the food on the table with salt pepper and cups.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon heard Lyric calling everyone in for dinner. "All right," he pulled Gabite to his side while Flareon went in without them. "Okay Gabite I need you to behave tonight, cause I know how much of a ravenous eater you are. Since we are guests we should show some manners, right?" Xeon said to his Gabite. Gabite replied with a nod and a smile, "Bite Bite." and he went in for dinner. Xeon was the last to come in and saw the table all set up real fancy, "Wow, this sure is impressive. It's seems your trying to make it romantic or something." Xeon chuckled a bit to himself.

He sat himself down and took a few bites out of the chicken Lyric made. "Mmm this good. Reminds me when my mo-" Xeon stopped his sentence as if he feared to finish it. "Anyways this good, thanks Lyric. How's does it taste Gabite? GABITE!!" Gabite was tearing his food apart and playing with it like he was puppy with a chew toy. "Gabite I said to use your manners." Xeon said to him feeling embarassed in front of Lyric. Gabite looked at Xeon and flet embarrassed and tilt his head down, "Bite Gabite." as he apologized. He went back to eating politely by taking small bites and not causing a mess. Xeon looked down, "Sorry about Gabite. He sometimes always eat like that back at the Institute. I'll clean up when we're done with our dinner." felling ashamed by what just happend eariler.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric looked at Xeon."Romatic?Heh no I always eat like this I am the type who likes to be fancy."Lyric takes a bite of her chiken and smiles.She then looks down at flareon eating very slowly and politely.She looks back up at xeon"Your welcome im glad you like it!"She said smileing.

Lyric starts thinking of what to talk about but she never knew what to say.She then started laughing at Gabite."Oh no it okay I will clean that up.By the way you are eating I guess you like it huh Gabite?"She said smileing and then smileing at Xeon."No worries okay?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon shook his head disagreeing, "No, I won't fell better if I do something nice in return. I mean you fixed my wound and treat me and Gabite dinner for us, I have to show my aprecitation somehow. So I'm offering to do clean the dishes or something for you." Gabite nodge him on the arm and he hold plate between his teeth showing that he was done. "Okay just put in the sink." He told him, Gabite went over and put his plate in the sink. Xeon finished his plate and put it in the sink and began to wash them for Lyric. He put each one away after he was done cleaning him. "See I want to make it up to you. You've been nice to me all day, the least I can do is return the favor for you kindness." Xeon siad after he put the dishes way.

He went over to Lyric and kneeled down on his knees. "Please, I just want to do something nice in return for ya. I'm not gonna fell better if you don't let me." he said holding her hands and looking up to her in eyes begging her so he can make it up to her somehow. Gabite watched all this happening and tilted his head to the side, "Bite?" he looked confused on what was going on here same with Flareon.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was done eating and she saw Gabite was dont and so was flareon.She then saw Xeon taking the dishes and cleaing them.She then looked at flareon."Why dont you go head and go play outside if you like.OH I know what you could do.Why dont you show Gabite around the forest?"She said smieling.As flareon was walking out the door she stoped and call gabite over to her.

Lyric smiled and then she felt someone holding her hands.She saw Xeon on the floor beging her to let him help.She blushed lightly and then shook her head."Please please dont worry its okay I can clean all of this up Im happy to help so please dont worry.''

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Oh come on. Please." Xeon said getting a little closer to Lyric, "Look I want to help out. It's the least I can do to repa- ..... Hey are you alright? Your face is turning red." Xeon got off his knees and let go of Lyrics hands, "Do you have a fever or something?" he felt Lyrics head a bit, "No, you don't feel warm at all. But if you insist I'll let you since you don't really want me to." He walked out the door and stood in the middle of the forest watching their pokemon play.

He stood their watching Gabite play around a bit until he noticed him. He came up to Xeon wagging his tail with a big smile on his face. "Hey Gabite, what's that smile for?" he said petting Gabite on the head. Gabite grabbed Xeons coat sleve and started to tug him trying to get him to folllow. "What is it?" Xeon said as Gabite was still pulling on his sleve. Gabite pulled Xeon out to a clearing where a bunch of Bellossom, Vileplumes, Ledians, and Combees were dancing around. "Wow, it looks like their performing a show." Xeon said as he layed back and watched them dance, "I never seen anything like happening in the desert. This quite amazing. Hey I bet Lyric would enjoy this. Hey Flare." Xeon called out to Flareon who came up to him, "Hey can you get Lyric here for me. I want her to see this." Flareon nodded and dashed off to get Lyric.

Gabite gave Xeon a nodge and a smirk. "What?" Gabite's smirk gotten wider, "Bite." Xeon's face turned red as if he understood what Gabite meant, "No it's not like that Gabite." Gabite turned his head and raised his arms in a shrug, "Gabite" like he was saying 'whatever.' Xeon's face became a bit more red, "I'm telling you its not like-" Then he was caught off when he heard someone coming.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

"Glaceon, use Ice Fang to finish this!" Ray commanded. With lightning quick speed the Ice type pokemon flung itself at the opponents Beedrill. It was knocked out in a few seconds after the fang made contact. Glaceon landed on the floor without a sound and then purred softly, as if he didn't get a workout at all.

"Too easy, but you're getting better, Jeffrey." Ray said, "Next time, don't go for Fury Attack so many times. Come on Glaceon...let's go see May and Brock."

Glaceon leapt into the air to join its masters side, "Come back to me when you're ready to battle again."

Ray travelled down the long hall, to the staff office, where he would meet his two Co- Leaders, in case of an attack. "I see you're here earlier than we expected..." Brock said, "Let me take care of your Glaceon, May needs to speak to you."

"Glaceon, Brock's going to take care of you while I go talk, have fun." Ray said.

He walked through the double doors and into the next office, there May stood with her Blaziken. "Max, this is Ray Miyamoto, the trainer I was talking about..."

"What's going on here?" Ray asked.

FinalSora04

Awards

Zeke entered the room full of anticipation, he knew exactly what he was going to do and how. He was not the least bit surprised to find that Kraul was in Mid-Battle with Ash. He tried sneaking up on the battle to assist Kraul when Pikachu's Thunderbolt strayed away from the battle and almost struck Zeke. He couldn't help but yelp.

" Zeke?" Exclaimed Kraul, "I never summoned you, what are you doing here?"​

All Zeke could do was stare at the man who killed his parents.

"Well? Answer me!"

"Wha? O sorry I got lost." Lied Zeke. " I'll just be goi--HOUNDOOM NOW!"​

Houndoom leaped off of the ground and landed atop of Pikachu.

"CRUNCH!"​

Houndoom bit into Pikachu's side with an evil glare as the poor mouse screamed in agony.

"Pikachu, Zen Headbutt!"​

Pikachu's body was soon surrounded by a purple aura as he hit Houndoom with an astonishing force.

" THUNDER!"​

The sky outside went dark as it rumbled. With a burst of light the ceiling above them collapsed as an enormous bolt of lightning came through and struck Houndoom. Zeke was unaware of his partners pain as he charged towards Ash. He jumped and his strike was deflected within an instant. As Zeke looked up, he saw no weapons within Ash's hands.

"Why? Asked Zeke, "Why would you kill them? They were all I had!"

"What? Didn't you notice? Your parents were possessed, I had to. Pikachu, let's go."​

Ash hit a button on his watch and he disappeared, and the entire cathedral was silent, the only people in the palace were the Malum survivors.

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

As Lyric watched xeaon leave she whent to go clean up the mess Gabite made."Well looks like I screwed things up"She said as she was on the floor scrubing."Well its okay I guess Im use to being alone.Hmmm wonder where flare flare could be...Oh well she os probely just haveing some fun.

Lyric got up from the floor and put her cleaning stuff away."There we go all done"She said.She whent to her room and got a little package from her closet."Got this beforr my parents were gone..."She opend it and saw a dimond ring and a little note"Our Dearest Lyric,I hope you like this gift your father an I thought you might love it even though your young and may loose it I know you will still love it"Lyric sighed.

All of a sudden flareon came in and started pulling her."Huh what is it?""Flare!!!FLare!!!!""Okay okay here I come."She said running out the door as she still hold the little box.She made it into the forest then heard somthing but she dosent know its xeon.She put the bot in her pocket and got her bow and an arrow out and got ready to fire.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon stood their listening for whatevers coming his. Could be Lyric? Or someone else? I gotta think of something quick. Xeon pulled out his scythe blades out from his sides ready for an attack. "Okay here goes." Xeon charged out to whomever was out there but then stopped when he got a clear view. It was Lyric with her bow at ready to fire. "Lyric it's you." Xeon put his blades away, "I was hoping it was you." His Gabite tailed after him, "Bite." He nodged Xeons arm for a bit of attention. "Huh, oh right. Lyric I want to show you something. Come on follow me." Xeon went out to the opened field but the pokemon dancing eariler were gone.

"Hey where did they go? Oh, they must of left." Xeon sat down feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry Lyric, I wanted to show all the pokemon that were dancing out here eariler but it looks like they left." His Gabite patted him on the back trying to cheer him up. "Bite, Gabite." Xeon looked over to Gabite and smiled, "Thanks for cheering me up buddy." The sun was setting out from the horizon, it was getting particularly late.

L

Lady Yuki

Its okay no reson to be sorry."Lyric said happily."I need to ask you somthing..Did I do somethibng wrong cause you left in a hurry"She said looking down

OOC:Sorry for short post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back