• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Yuki

Re: The Shadows Beneath [A Pokemon Rp]

Oh thanks.Xeon never put Lyric down so she jumped onTypholsion."No she dosent like it in there im sorry but Im not putting her in there."Gabite please give me flare."Gabite came up and put flareon on her lap and Xeon juped on with them."Thanks max not to be rude but I really need to get home I am so much pain."She said resting her head on Xeon and closeing her eyes.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Feeling her brother's attack collide with her side, she rolled across the floor, confusion and pain shinning in her eyes. She remained silent not wanting to say anything; finally, Dramur forced herself to her feet. Watching Kage retreat with his master, her bluish-green eyes shimmered lightly as she limped away, heartbroken that she couldn't save her brother, again. Hearing Neko catch up to her, she glanced at the girl and made a low whine to catch her attention.

Picking out the question in her trainer's eyes, she shook her head, not wanting to concern her partner. Slipping out the same way they had come; Dramur sniffed the air for a moment, trying to pick out if there was any hostile scents near by. Catching wind of something that interested her, Dramur limped off in that direction until she fell.

Shivering do to the pain in her side, the three-year-old fought to stay conscious, feeling Neko’s hands around her waist; Dramur didn’t fight as her friend picked her up. Catching her friend’s worried blue gaze, she made a low purr to tell Neko she was fine. Surprised when Neko shook her head, she knew that Neko was only trying to look out for her; but how could this kind human girl help her getting her brother back.

Sniffing the air again, she pointed off toward the path, knowing that Neko understood her enough to know what she was getting at; Dramur purred as Neko walked over that direction. Listening to the voices, she looked up to see if it was hurting Neko at all, seeing it wasn’t she made low growls, whines and yips to catch the trainers and their pokemon’s attention.

Dramur squirmed in Neko’s grip as they came into view, looking at the Typholsion with curiosity; she listened while her trainer asked in a barely audible voice, “Where are you heading?”

Jumping down, she hit the ground harder than she meant to, stumbling for a moment before she caught her balance; Dramur looked at the pokemon and trainers there. Taking in their scents, she tossed a quick look over her shoulder, which caught Neko’s attention. Watching the quick nod of her trainer’s head, Dramur looked back at the Typholsion for just in case. “Would it be okay if my friend and me join you?” Neko asked quietly, motioning toward her while remaining focused the Typholsion’s trainer.

SuperSephiroth15

Max pet Typhlosion soft, his hands moving across the pokemon's neck. "Your doing well Typhlosion...keep it up buddy !" The fire erupted into a little flare from it's neck as Max touched it. Max knew this was a warning from him, that someone else had joined them.

Typhlosion stopped suddenly as he heard a pokemon speak to him, “Where are you heading?” sounding like a whisper.

"Due west, a human and her pokemon friend was hurt. Mind showing yourself ?" Typhlosion repsonded, but seemed like controlled growls back to Max.

"What's up Ty ?" Max whispered into his friends ear.

"Ty...typhlo..sion..sion.." The pokemon growled to him.

"Someone out there huh ? Okay, lets stop and see what they want.." Max signaled for Typhlsion to stop. Looking at Xeon and Lyric, "Stay here, I will see what's going on." Max walked forward as he told Typhlosion to stay in place. Walking ahead into the path. Max then noticed a girl, next to a small black pokemon that seemed like a dog. An Umbreon...haven't seen one of those for awhile.. He thought to himself as his hands rested gently at his sides.

"Hello, stranger..." Max smiled, "Sure, just tell me a little about yourself first..then we can get along on our journey all together !" Max smiled even more. He loved being around people, as it made him feel comfortable and needed.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

"Hello, stranger..."

Hearing the low growl from Dramur, Neko tossed a warning glance at her. Looking back at the boy, she nodded her head in greeting. Hearing his comment, she reflexively reached for an arrow; getting it ready to fly, she pointed it at him, the string held taught, Neko replied, "Name's Neko, my friend's Dramur. If you'd like anymore info, you best tell me a few things about yourself...or we could just do the formalities and talk on the way to town."

Waiting for a reply, she saw that Dramur was ready to attack the Typhlosion if it was required, thinking about her own hostility for a moment; Neko relaxed some of the tension on the string but not enough to send the arrow flying. "You're not with the Malum Empire, are you?" She asked softly, she listened while Dramur asked the Typhlosion the same question.

"Are you or aren't you?" Neko demanded quietly.

L

Lady Yuki

Somthing wasent right Lyric thought."Somthing dosent feel right....Or maybe its just cause I need to get home"She thought.She looked at Gabite holding flareon.She looked around and Max was out of sight."Somthing really isnt right.Gabite I need to leave and go home to fix myself do not let anyone follow inless it you and Xeon dont let max follow or the girl.And please take care of my Flare flare...Tell Xeon for me..Take care"

Lyirc got off and put her bow and arrows over her shoulder and started walking home.She kept falling and hurting her leg even more."What do I do!"She said allowed.She got up again and was able to walk a little until she fell again and that was it after that she could not get up and no one was around for miles and miles.

SuperSephiroth15

Taken aback by the girl's reaction to his greeting, Max smiled and readied his long staff, waiting for an attack to commence. Typhlosion had set the group down easily, and appeared next to Max in seconds. It's fiery mane sprouting high as it also waited for the pokemon to attack.

"Typhlosion !" The pokemon roared, not liking the hostility one bit. Max noticed the tension between all of them and reacted to soothe the situation.

"Alright...it's ok...I'm Max..Max Tevers. Institute, Class B Trainer." Smiling as he said so, he stuck out his hand, as his other put his long staff away. Nodding to Typhlosion at the same time to back off, Max waited in that spot as he didn't want to instigate any confrontation. "You might have heard of me ?" Max continued now grinning mischievously. Recalling his days at home training with Cyndaquil, and then being refferred to the Institution..the flashbacks went through Max's mind without effort. Sighing now, he kept his hand out to offer the peace gesture still.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon seemed to didn't like this girl very much. Then he noticed that Lyric was gone. What is she doing? She can't go on in her condition. Xeon looked over Gabite and Flare. "Gabite." he whispered. "Where did Lyric go?" Gabite looked out in the forest. "She went off alone." Xeon sounded a bit concern. He slipped off Typhlosion and walked up to Gabite. "Tail after her and make sure she's okay. I'll follow you later on I just need to let Max know that I'm leaving without him." Gabite nodded and ran off to search for Lyric with Flare in his arms.

"Max I'm gonna leave you alone for now. Lyric went off by herself. I'm gonna go out to search for her okay." Xeon told all this Max. "I'm just worried that she might not be able to make it to her home by herself in her conditon. I'll see you later." And with that Xeon dashed off to search for Lyric hoping that she would be fine. Meanwhile Gabite was walking around searching for Lyric until he finally found her laying on the ground. "Bite, bite." he said and went to her seeing if she was okay.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was on the floor."Uhg..Wheream I"She thought.She was passed out on the floor and she was dreaming."Xeon!Flare!Gabite??!!"She yelled."I cant see anything where am I whats going on!"She yelled in her dream.All of a sudden she woke up."Unhg...Oh it was a dream...How long have I been asleep here?"She looked around and yelled "HELP!"Her hed fell on the ground."Its not use.."

Lyric looked up and saw Gabite holding Flareon."Oh thank goodness..Gabite go get Xeon please I need help!"She cried.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon was running out of breathe from running around and shouting out Lyric's name, "LYRIC. LYRIC WHERE ARE YOU?" he was starting to panic. Why? Why did you leave me? Why did you had live in your condition? Just then he saw Gabite near a shurb. "Gabite did you find Ly-" Xeon came over to Gabite and saw Lyric passed out on the ground. "Lyric, oh no." He bent down to examine her. "You lost alot of blood. I gotta get you home stat. Here just climb on my back and I'll carry you there." Xeon picked up Lyric on his back with her arms on his shoulders. "Don't worry I'll get you home safely no matter what. Gabite you lead out I'll follow." Gabite nodded his head and went off to the direction where Lyrics home was.

"Just hang in there Lyric. Okay." Xeon said as he followed Gabite to Lyrics home.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric suddeny felt her body off the ground.She opend her eyes once more and saw Xeon.She had her arms wraped tight around him."Im getting dizzy I think Im going to pass-"She again fainted her arms loosing and slowly silping off of Xeon.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon saw Lyric slipping off, he couldn't carry her like this, so let her down gentle and carried her body to her home. "Lyric don't give up on me yet." He said still running to Lyrics place as fast as his legs could take him. Lyric please hang in there. I don't want to lose another person again. Not again. Tears started to form but he tried to hold them back. He was finally at Lyrics place. "Lyric we're here. Just hang in there a little longer. Gabite get inside and take care of Flare, I'll take care of Lyric." He and Gabite went inside and layed down Flare and Lyric on opposite sides of the main room.

"Gabite get Lyrics first aid kit stat." Xeon shouted to Gabite. Gabite rumaged through the place until he came across a white box with a red plus on it and brought if over to Xeon. "Okay lets see here. First we need to wash the blood off first, and next we put this disinfection spary on her so she won't get anything infected, last we bandage up her wounds." Xeon quickly did all of this until she was all patched up. "Gabite you bandage up Flare for me okay." Gabite grabbed all the stuff that Xeon used on Lyric and went to work on Flare, and just like that she too was patched up like her master.

Xeon sighed with a relief but still he wondered if he made it in time. "Lyric please be okay. Please." He hold tight to Lyrics hand waiting for her to respond to him. "I don't want to lose another person. Not like I lost my parents. Please be okay." tears dropped down from his eyes and dropped down on Lyrics side. Minutes past and Flare was the first to wake up, but as for Lyric, Xeon grew more worried about her and still stayed by her side not letting go of her hand.

L

Lady Yuki

"Lyric"Lyric heard a voice."Im dreaming...I must be that voice its...""Come on dear get up we need to talk."She got up and looked around."This cant be!"She yelled.She was in a house much like the one she lived in when she was little.She saw her mother."Be strong my little girl its not your time yet."But!"Lyric all of a sudden woke up and looked around.She looked down and she saw that Xeon was holding her hand."What happend?Xeon are you alright are you hurt"She said worried.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon just stared at Lyric, "Xeon are you alright, are you hurt? she said to him sounding worried. "Ly-Ly-Lyric." he quickly gave her a hug. "Oh I thought I lost you. Don't ever do that to me again." He said hugging Lyric and crying a bit, but then he quickly let go and started to look embarassed, "Sorry, I just got over emotional there." he said chuckling to himself lightly. Gabite went over to her with a big smile on his face and sounded happy to see her. "Bite Gabite bite." Flare got up and went over to her master and layed next to her.

"Well I think you need some rest. You did lose alot of blood so don't bother getting up now. If you need anything just tell me okay." He held up Lyrics hand to him, "Don't worry, I'm staying by your side til the end. Okay." he said. "Biiittte." Gabite went which sounded like an 'awww.' Xeon blushed, "Well I'll be outside if you need me. Okay. Gabite you come along too." Gabite tailed after Xeon but he went back and picked up the flowers that Lyric had and put them to her side. "Bite bite." and went out with his master.

FinalSora04

Awards

Houndoom fell to the floor, Zeke ran to his side pulling a potion out of his pocket. He sprayed Houndoom with a look of distress.

"What was Ash talking about when he said 'My parents were possessed?/​

Kraul looked over to his ruined bookshelf,
Well I don't know, he probably just wants you on his side. Come. Take a rest in my quarters, you look terrible.​

" NO!" Zeke screamed, " I need to know!"

But when was Zeke finished, Kraul was already gone. That night Zeke fell into a daunting dream;

He saw books and rubble and then he stood in a metal room filled with odd inventions and chambers filled with shadows. As he turned a chamber burst an a shadow beast pounced.....

" The bookshelf!" He yelled as he woke up.

L

Lady Yuki

"No wait you dont have to take care of me really"It was already to late xeon and gabite have left the room.""How are you flare flare I am more worried about you then myself.""FALRE FLARE!!!"She yelled her fur tunring into fire sparks."Well it looks like you are doing great!"Flareon smiled and looked at Lyrics leg.:I know girl....I know but I wont be better for a while.."She said fighting back the tears."flare flare you look a little bored why dont you go head and go play with Gabite I am sure he can use some compeny."flareon whent up to her pushing her."Okay flare..I will go with you but I dont know how I can walk without falling"She giggled.

Flareon was upset she looked around the room and found a lrge non-sharp stick and gave it to Lyric."Thanks"She said getting up and walking out of the house."Hi Xeon she said walking by the lake in sitting there."You know he is going to freak out"She said to flareon they both giggled.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Lyric, I told you to stay inside and rest up a bit." Xeon said to Lyric sounding irritated. But he sat down by the lake shore and sighed. "Gabite, how about you and Flare go out and play some where." he said to his Gabite. Gabite nodded and he lead Flare out to leave Xeon and Lyric alone. "So, what do you want?" Xeon asked.

L

Lady Yuki

"I know but am that way.Nothing can keep me down"She said.Flareon came up to her.Flareeee?"She said."Sure flare go have fun and be carefull if you feel a little dizy sit down for a while and you know what to do if somthing happens.""Flare flare!!!!"She shouted running with Gabite."Have fun!Dont get lost my little one!"She said smileing as she watches her little flareon fade away into the forest."You know Xeon you dont have to be here tackinh care of me I will be fine.You may leave if you want and I will send Gabite home when he comes back."She said looking down into the water.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon looked out at the water. "I know, but when I saw you on the ground, I was so afraid." Xeon didn't looked at Lyric, instead he continued talking, "I just didn't want to lose another person, like I lost my parents when I was young." He still looked out at the lake but then he got up, "But if you don't want me around I-I understand. I was happy to be of help to you earlier. Maybe I'll see you around again." He walked away but only a few paces away from Lyric. "Gabite come back." he called out for his Gabite and waited for him to arrive.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric got up and heard Xeon call for gabite."Its getting late....If you dont want to walk all the was home you can stay in my guest room.Thats if you want to and if you do I already have place to stay me and flare flare have another place out here and weve been wanting to go back to it...Flare flare!!"She called out."Flare flare!!"Flareon ran up to her and was rubbing against her."You seem happy my little girl"Lyric smiled."My guess is you will be leaving....So...HAve a nice night"She said a littler upset he was leaving.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Thanks for the offer." Xeon said, Gabite finally came back to his owner with his tail up high, "But, I'd rather go back to the Institute, maybe some other time." Xeon walked off with his Gabite by his legs, feeling down in the dumps, his Gabite came up to him looking concern. "It's nothing Gabite. Let's just get back to the Institute." They kept walking off side by side until a thought accord to him. "I wonder how Max is doing? Hmm, I wonder why that thought came to me?" Xeon asked himself in the middle of the woods. Then he heard something out in the woods, it sounded like it was coming for him. It was coming closer and closer until Xeon saw what it was, it was a small red winged Noctowl flapping its wings with a note tied to it's leg.

"Wait I've seen this Noctowl before. It's Ashes, looks like he sent me a message." he untied the note from Noctowls leg and began to read it to himself. "Looks like Ash needs us back to the Institute for a meeting. I wonder what's going on?" Noctowl flew off to the Institute while Xeon followed with his Gabite behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back