• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
Click Here to join!

….As the sun set, a faint screech echoed through the fog-thick forest…​

Zeke stood atop his fallen enemy, an Institute rook, he and his sad excuse for an Aipom slain. Houndoom had saved Zeke yet again from an assassination by barking at a bush, in which the trainer was hiding. He had never seen the blood of a Pokémon before, it was a lighter red than his own, almost pink. He placed his sword in its sheath and walked toward Houndoom.

“Let’s get outa here. If we stay any longer, were going to be found out.”​

Gathering up all the energy he still had, he dashed out of the forest at the speed of sound. At the outer edge of the forest he had reached his destination, Malum Cathedral.

The cathedral was menacing, it looked as if it were made of the very shadows that surrounded it's mystery.It was shaped like a skull in the middle with what looked like two pillars on each side. He was able to see guards armed with crossbows and chain mail.

"How are they able to move around in that stuff, it's so heavy I think it would flatten me.​

He saw the drawbridge open, there was a holler, and shadows leaped out of the trees.

Perfect, he thought,they have to be the Institute.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Re: The Shadows Beneath [A Pokemon Rp]

"How come you're making me stay here at the Institute!" Ray yelled from across the long desk.

He kicked his chair toward the wall and pounded on the desk of the headmasters office. Before he could do anything else, a Pikachu jumped on the table with lightning coming from the pouches on its cheeks, this caused Ray and Glaceon to stand down. Ray pulled his chair back up and sat down.

"I understand that you wanted to be apart of this attack but we need you to stay here if they counterattack." Ash said, "We should keep some of our best students here to protect the Institute."

Ray nodded his head with violent sigh, "I understand..."

"Now excuse me while I leave to go help the attack, Brock and May will be here to help you ."

Ray exited the room as Ash flew off and into the distance. He and Glaceon then went to the main hall to greet some of the new students who probably had no idea what was going on.

"It's sad that this had to happen on the first day of school." Ray said to himself, "Well let's get ready to meet some people."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Xeon was patroling the Institute with his Gabite at his side. "Man this is so boring. I want to get out and find those bastards who enslave my parents." he shouted. His Gabite tried to comfort him, "Bite". Xeon looked down at his Gabite and gave a slight smile, "I'm sorry Gabite. I geuss I do have to go by Ashes orders. I wonder what the others are up to." He walked off in the halls with his Gabite at his side to find the other members of the Institute.

He made it to the main hall and saw a bunch of new students in line. "Hmm, well Ash did say that we were to have some new students here. Well thats the good thing about this place that our side is growing rapidily to fight the Maulm and we get to meet some nem faces." His Gabite agreed with him, "Bite, Gabite."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Pacing restlessly she turned at the sound of rustling, bow in hand she quickly grabbed an arrow; ready in case it was an enemy. Watching the bush, Neko relaxed the tension in the bow when Dramur stepped out. Seeing the surprise on her friend's face, she smiled sheepishly only to become serious at her friend's report: "Ash is about to attack the Malum, and I'm worried about Kage."

Her eyes widening at this, Neko quickly took to the trees and bolted upward to see where he was. Looking down to see that Dramur was right behind her, she nodded her head before she reached the top branch. Looking around to see Ash heading toward the base, she shuddered as she remembered it's appearance. Oh no, does Ash really know what he's getting himself into she thought.

Disappearing back under the tree leaves, she nodded once to Dramur, allowing her partner to lead the way to the Malum empire. Neko only prayed she wouldn't be too late as she followed the Umbreon.

~- Malum base -~

Watching his tamer pace restlessly, he chuckled lightly as he got to his paws. Rubbing his head against her hand, Kage looked at Kokoro with worried eyes. A soft glint in his scarlet met her fearful gold eyes. Scenting the air, Kage sneezed as he picked up Zeke, his Houndoom, but worst of all was the Institue. "Institue?"

A brief bob of his head confirming his partner's question, Kage followed her out of the door, quickly regaining control of his emotions. Please don't be out there Dramur, he begged silently.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric was up in a tree looking down at everything makeing sure no one was trying to come in.She had her bow and arrows next to her ready incase she needs it."Flareon be carefull stay on one branch and you will be fine!!"She yelled."Flareeeeeeeeee"-thump-"Oh no"

Lyric jumped down from the tree and was by Flareons side."See what happens when you don listin?"She said giggling.She looked up and saw a line of people."Thats right he leaves today...He better be careful"Lyric said.l

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Well I suppose that Ash is gonna leave right now." Xeon said to himself. "It's a shame that I have to stay. I really want to fight by his side again, but orders are orders." Xeon walked out of the main hall with his Gabite right next to him. "So what are we gonna do now?" he asked his Gabite. "Bite." he replied.

"Hey since we're still here we should train up. Gotta be strong if we're gonna save our family." Xeon said. "Bite." his Gabite replied. "Come one lets head to the training room. We should test out your aim with your Flamethrower." Xeon and Gabite rushed off to the training room in high speed.

OCC: I know short but hey I'm kinda busy at the moment.

L

Lady Yuki

"You okay now my little one?"Said Lyric looking at flareon"Flare flare!!!!"Replied Flareon."Hehehe well you are lots better I take it.Well I guess we should head out and train what do you think?You up for it?"She asked with a smile.Flaren just nodded and was leading the way."Hey wait!!I need my stuff!!"She yelled.Flareon just sighed and fell were she was standing."Hey remeber YOU are the lazy one!"Said lyric getting her bow and her arrows and straping it to her back.

"Well you ready?""Flare!!!"Yelled the little pokemon.They started their way to the training room.Lyric looked up at the blue sky with a little bit of clouds around."Nice isnt it?"She said to herself with a smile.By this time they came up to a big bulding and they whent inside.Lyric stoped for a moment."looks like someone is already here but I cant tell whp it is."She mutterd."H-hey there!"She said with a shy tone.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Okay got my scythe blades at ready. So let's get things star-" before Xeon could finish he heard someone behind him. "H-hey there." Xeon looked back and Lyric with her Flareon. "Lyric, is that you? It's me Xeon and Gabite" he said and gestured his hand towards Gabite. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out and wouldn't be back tomorrow?" His Gabite snucked past him and went to greet Flareon.

Xeon chuckled, "That's just like you Gabite always saying hello to friends." "Bite." Gabite replied looking embarrassed. "So what brings you back to the Institute? Were you thinking of training? Cause if you are I don't mind sparing with ya." he said weilding his twin scythe blades out.

L

Lady Yuki

." Xeon looked back and Lyric with her Flareon. "Lyric, is that you? It's me Xeon and Gabite" he said and gestured his hand towards Gabite. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out and wouldn't be back tomorrow?"Lyric looked at Gabite as she was about to talk."How cute"She thought.Trying not to use a shy voice she started talking."Well I wanted to come back early.Im not the type who like to go out by myself.Right flareon?"Flare flare!""Hehehe just as I thought.Well I guess im back for good.

Lyric took out her bow and took out a arrow and set it up and pointed at Xeon."Yep Im here to train.Wana give it a shot Flareon?"Flareon got in her fighting mood."Ill take that as a yes alright get reay xeon!"She said but in a shy voice.She knew she was being shy and got a little angry but tried to get it out of her thougts.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Well let's get it started." Xeon winked at Gabite and it seems he got the message. Gabite dashed off in a different dirrection behind Lyric and Flareon. "Don't think I'll go easy on ya. We gotta prepare for the worse that might happen when we come across a Malum." he told to Lyric. "Gabite use bite on Flareon." Gabite did what his master had told him and charged up at Flareon with his mouth opened wide ready to bite Flareon.

"Get ready." Xeon shouted, and he dashed off towards Lyric with his blades ready to make a direct hit. "Take this" and slashed his blades at her seeing if he made a direct hit or not.

FinalSora04

Awards

In the time Zeke could blink, the guards were already taken out and the Institutes's foot patrol had breached the cathedral gates.

"Damn, that was fast," He said to Houndoom. "They may be fast, but they won't be strong enough to beat me!"​

He leaped into the foyer and tried his best to avoid battles on his way to the throne room, but was cut off by a palace guards.

"Get on your knees and beg!" Said one of the guards. "Or Seviper here will have to kill you."

" Oh really, and was that supposed to be a threat?"

"Why you little, Seviper attack!"​

And with a burst, the serpent swiftly slithered towards Zeke, tail glowing purple with poison. In one movement, Zeke drew his blade and cut it's tail. Purple liquids covered the floor below, disintegrating the carpets on contact. With a hiss, Seviper fell to the floor and the guard had fled.

Several minutes of searching the cathedral Zeke had reached his destination, the throne room.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

"Kage."

Her voice cold, Kokoro watched him stop short, knowing that he wouldn't move until she said he could. Hearing a low snarl from him, Kokoro said firmly, "We're heading to the Throne Room, understood?"

Walking again, she walked right past her partner. Her upper back red hair remaining close, it matched the ebony gown she wore that held fabric that could be mistaken for butterfly wings. She listened as Kage followed her, his paw steps light as he padded after her. Glancing briefly behind her, Kokoro tried to think what could be weighing on his mind so heavily.

Shrugging it off for now, she stopped in front of her destination, Kokoro's muscles froze while she listened to the one approaching. She relaxed when Zeke came into view, with his light colored hair and other nice features. He could get a girlfriend, but he’s just not my type. She thought, watching him for a moment longer; Kokoro asked coldly, “What business do you have in the Throne Room, Zeke?”

L

Lady Yuki

As Xeon was comeing to attack lyric she quickly droped her bow and blocked his attack with just her arrow.As he was hitting her with full force she jumped back and fell."Heh.Flareon tackle Gabite!""Flare!!!!"Flareon was going in circles around Gabite and finaly hit him with a hard hit to the head."Good work!Now get ready Xeon Im not going easy on you either!"Lyric got her bow and was aiming for Xeon.She pulled back the string."Well here goes nothing!!!"She yelled letting go of the arrow as it flys by Flareon and about to hit Xeon.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

"Well, welcome to the Institute..." Ray concluded his speech. As he turned away he put his hands in his pockets and walked off with his Glaceon beside him. "Let's go to the training room I'm sure we can get some practice in." The two journeyed to the training room and as the door opened, an arrow whizzed by and at another person.

"A battles going on." Ray said, "Might as well watch, this could go either way."

He awaited the guys counter, whether he would dodge the attack or take it. Ray hated what was going on with pokemon battles these days. Trainers could actually get hurt in these battles, in fact, some trainers did get killed. It sickened him to the point where he didn't want to battle anymore. But, he had to battle in order to stay alive, and to keep his top spot. But in his battles, he never made contact with any trainer, all he did was block and have his Glaceon do the work.

"How do you think this will end, Glaceon?" Ray asked.

Glaceon only purred softly and rested its head between its paws as it laid down. "My thoughts exactly." Ray said.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Lyric just deflected Xeons attack and declared her Flareon to use Tackle on Gabite. It seem a bit effective towards Gabite but it would take more than that to take him out. With out Xeon noticing Lyric flung an arrow at him at high speed. "Gabite grab the arrow." he shouted out. Gabite got up and dashed off to the arrow that was coming for his master, he opened his mouth and snatched the arrow in his teeth like a young Growlithe playing fetch with a stick.

The arrow was sticking out of Gabite's mouth and he spat it out with no damage occuring on him. "Thanks buddy, sorry for letting you do that with taking a chance on what may happen." Xeon apologized his Gabite. His Gabite patted him on the head, "Bite Gabite." was his reply as if he accepted his masters apology. "Thank you. Now lets get ready for our deadly move." Xeon pulled out a pair of goggles and put them on. "Okay Gabite fill this field with Sandstorm." His Gabite wipped up sand in the air and it began to blow in a angry rage. Hmph perfect while their blinded from the sand we'll have the high advantage to make a sneak attack. He gestured his Gabite to follow him and they both dashed off in Lyrics and Flareons blind spot to make their next move. His blades were ready to strike and Gabite was lowered down to pounce on Flareon.

"Okay now." he shouted from behind Lyric and Flareon. Then he and Gabite began to charge to attack them both.

L

Lady Yuki

"Oh no what do we do now!!???""Flareee!"Lyric was looking around not being able to see anything but as she was looking she knew that Xeon was about to attack her from behind.Gabite hit Flareon and she whent down."Come one girl get back up!!Come flare flare dont give up!"Lyric said jumping back and getting her bow out.I know where you are Xeon!!"She said but she really didnt know where he was she just said it ot scare him a little.

Lyric got out her bow and took an arrow and pulled back the string."Flare!!!!""Heh welcome back girl.I have an idea now listin up okay?"Flareon nodded."Okay what I want you to do is use fire spin while I shoot the arrow so it will catch on fire ready?!""Flare!!!"Okay on the count of three"....."One"......Two"...Lyric pulled back her arrown and flareon getting ready to use fire spin"Three!!!!"Yelled Lyric as she shot the arrow and her plan worked it was on fire."Lets hope for the best!!Now while you are still useing fire spin go back for Gabite and tackle him!""Flare!!!!"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Gabite come back." Xeon called out. His Gabite came over to Xeon's side. "I know where you are Xeon." Lyric shouted out. Gabite huddled behind Xeon but Xeon calmed him down. "Hey don't worry boy, she's just trying to intimidate us. She knows she can't find us with your Sandstorm still active." Gabite relaxed, "But they might try to hit us, if they know when we're going to strike again." Then all of a sudden an arrow fused with fire came right at him but it just him by the hair.

"Phew, an inch closer and that might have burn my face off." seeing the arrow hit the wall. "Good she still can't see us. But it won't be long until this Sandstorm lifts." Gabite nodded, "Bite." Xeon divised a plan in his head, then it came to him. "Okay you take out Flareon with all your might," and he pulled his scythe blade out, "and I'll take care of Lyric." "Bite" Gabite growled, then Xeon began to notice his claws were beginning to glow a bit. That's odd. Never seen Gabite's claws glow like that. But regardless he waited for Lyric and Flareons next attack so he and Gabite will oprehen them.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric knew that she had missed and now her and Flareon were a bit uneasy"I cant seem to fight well..."Lyric sighed."Well Flareon I will keep fighting but just for you cause you need it you will be more useful then I will ever be.."She sighed.Flareon looked at her worried."Its nothing flareon"She smiled but flareon wasent at all happy."Please dont worry Im fine now lets get ready for our next attack."Lyric thought for a moment trying to figure out what to do.

FinalSora04

Awards

The throne room was just as menacing as Zeke had thought it was. He had never been inside the cathedral himself, he was a field agent, he received orders as he went on. His only reason for entering the cathedral was revenge.
As he got to the throne room he was shocked to see Kokoro beside him with her pokemon, Kage, and not out battling their enemy.

" What's your business in the throne room Zeke?"​

Zeke turned slowly and with a solemn look said,

" My business in the throne room is my business, I'm sorry, but it would be best for both of us if you stayed here, I don't need to hurt anybody else.."​

He found the large doors easy to open, as he went inside and was not the least bit surprised to find Kraul, his leader, in mid-battle with the "Famous" Ash Katchem.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

"Now Gabite." Xeon commanded. Gabite came out of the Sandstorm and grabbed Flareon. While Xeon snucked up behind Lyric with his blades up at her neck. The Sandstorm finally lifted and Xeon could see Gabite pinning Flareon to the wall with one of his claws while his other one was extended out waiting for his masters orders to strike. Xeon came to Lyrics ear and whispered, "Games Over." He can tell that Lyric was afraid and stunned to say anything.

"Gabite, you know what to do." Xeon said. Gabite nodded and he glared at Flareon with those menacing eyes. He was using Scary Face to frighten Flareon and he lowered his claw to open a direct to Flareon. "Don't bother trying to yell at Flareon to us an attack. Seems that Flareon is to frighten to fight." he said in Lyrics ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back