• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon heard this boys reply to him about teaming up against Krual. He was about to answer then he heard more fighting out in the area. "On second thought how about you take any Malum thugs who may come this way to defend Krual. Don't worry, I'll handle Krual by myself besides. I have a score to settle with him, he kidnapped my family, killed my sister, made my brother into my enemy, and tracked me down to summon Arceus. This is my fight with him. I don't need any help, no assitance, I'll stop him with everything I got." He gripped onto his tri scythe and the middle blade had two red spots glowing on it.

"Giratina! I hope your ready to assist me with this." Xeon said to his scythe. He looked out to his pokemon and they all seemed eager to fight against Kruals pokemon. He looked over at the boy again, "So this is a direct order from me, King Xeon Terrum, Class A member of the Institute. Do you understand?" Xeon told the boy.

L

Lady Yuki

As melody felt herself slipping away she just let herself go and was thinking of all the happy times she had in life."I remember the day I left home.... I wanted to see if I could help my real parents.... I remember Lyric getting them out... and I remember going to visit them... Then I ended up liveing there...." she laughed in her head."I even remember dad asking me if I was dateing anyone.... What goes on in that head of his?" she sighed and wondered"My step mom hates me to death.... If I where to die... Would she be happy?..." She remember all the times her step mom told her how much she hated her and how her step dad loved her so much."My step dad loves me cause I am like his real daughter.... He loves me for who I am"she thought to herself."come on with me as we watch the days go by" she giggled"Oh I loved listeing to that song in the car with my dad... Now as I lay here dying... Im watching my days go by....Wow that sounds so cheesy doesnt it..." She thought of a tune in hear head and was singging it in her head"when love is an ocean wide... we swim in the tears we cry..... OH MY GOD WHY IM I THINKING OF THAT SONG??? OMG MY STEP DAD POSIEND MY HEAD" She giggled and yelled out"OW" she felt herself hurting from the loss of blood and she felt herself leavieng."I guess its my time now..." she sighed and then remember when she first met rift... They where outside sitting on a rock talking about the war and what will happen. What will they do when its over.."Well Rift.... It looks like we wont find out what will happen after this war... Seeing as how... im leaveing" She remebe when she first kissed rift. And their date and when they where sitting on the beach looking at the sky. And how she fell asleep."I wonder if he would try to get me back... I mean if Caturn told him what I told him to tell him wouldnt rift have come after me? What about my step dad and my real parents... And if I die...Lyric wil just blame herself...." She just layed there thinking as she slowly slipped away.

Lyric stoppe running as the ground shaked more and she fell to her knees and sighed."Why should I keep going?.... What if I get there and I find Xeon dead?" she sighed and remmeber when they fisrt met"Heh thats right.. I almost cut his arm off"She giggled" and when stupid Rift came in to our room at the wrong times... Seem like after I left home my life got better... But now I fear im going to lose it all... MY friends MY sister and her boyfriend... and my husband..." she look up and clsed her eyes"everything is happeneing now.. Why should I keep going.. We lost its over... The world may come to an end now...." She sat down and crossed her legs and crossed her arms and burried her head crying."Its over its all over! I wont get to see Xeon again.... Now adrain and his girlfriend who just came up to me tellking me how happy she was when I got married and how she never told me her name... I wont see mels or Rift... Not mum or dad... Or even.."She winced and held onto her arm as it bled.A tear fell from her cheek."Whats the point.... I honestly dont know what to do..." All of a sudden Lyric herd somthing and she stood up and turned around and saw Flare with the rest of her pokemon.She smiled and hugged them/"Im so happy to see you" She said happily as she cried. Emerald looked at her and pointed ahead."I know.... But its started so whats the point!?" She cried out. Emerald slapped her across her face."WHAT WAS THAT FOR" She shouted. Emerald gave her a glare. Lyric knew what he meant and she sighed."I know but this time I want to give up" Emerald slapped her again."STOP THAT" He shook his head. He pointed strait again.

Lyric looked at him. "If I keep going... What will happen?...I guess I wont know til I go..." She sighed and picked up her swords and put them away. She took out her wing that Crescila had given her."Please I need your help!" She shouted. The wing glowed a bright light and then Crescila was right infront of her."Oh dear your hurt M'lady" She said and closed her eyes and Lyrics arm was healed"Thank you. But where is Krual he has started to awaken you know who..." She sighed and Crescila looked at her."just keep going strait you can win this battle M'lday dont be afriad I'm here to help" She said and with that she was gone."You guys ready?"She asked and they all nodded.She looked up at emerald and smiled"Thank yoU" She said and emerelad smiled at her and bowed. "Aww come on you dont have to bow." Emerald nodded and did a Kirtsy."Okay somthing is wrong with you" She laughed."Well guys its time to go now... follow me!" She yelled and she started running and the shakeing grew stronger"I think we are almost there" she sighed I hope this all goes well. Meldoy and Rift better be say. I hope Trevor is too and Xeon.... Hopefuly he doesnt kill me if he finds out im here...

Trevor looked at Melody as she bled."What can I do is there nothing I can do!" He cried out."I promised I would protect her from everything now she is laying here dying" He cried. He stroked her hair and thought of what he could do. What Im I going to do? what..." He looked down then closed his eyes."Things happen in life that we cant stop or change... Things happen for a reaons and I cant stop it" He opened his eyes and looked at Melody"Im sorry Im no help to you now. I know your still breathing and maybe you can heat me. But you and I know you need to stay alive. Think of your sister. Think on how it would kill her if she saw you laying here dead. Think of your family. Think of how much you freakin want to kill me. Hey if you live I will give you a one time chance with your arrows. Maybe you can get me through the heart think on that your wish come true." He sighed. "I doubt she will fall for that but hey I had to try... Its a one in a life time chance" He looked at her and he gave a smile"But im glad to have met you" he said.

Melody was still laying there thinking of all the good times she had in life. She mostly thought of her step dad and her sister Lyric. She saw them as the people who loved her most in this world. The ones who where always there for her.Espy and Charlie looked at her with tears in their as as the say their aster dying infront of them Is it really my time.... Is this really over... Im I really going to die... No I cant... She then heard everything trevor was saying. It was faint but she was able to make out all of his words... I have to live through this. He is right I just cant leave everybody. I promised to come home and I promsed Lyric I would be safe. She slowly was able to catch herself and she opened her eyes and looked at Trevor."will you.... Stop being such a sap you idiot!" She yelled out. Her pokemmon looked at her with big eyes not sure on what to do next. Medloy looked at Trevor."so what your just going to sit there crying? Will you help me!" she shouted.

Trevor looked at MEdloy"What the hell!?!?!?! Your just on the edge of dying and then you yell this crap at me when I was just trying to help??? Wow you never do change do you you sopiled little brat!" He sighed and helped her sit up.

"well hey this is how I am. Im alive arnt I?" she winced a bit and held her sighed. Espy came up to her with a silver leaf in her mouth."Thats right..." She took the leaf in her hand and looked at it. Celbii Can you please come out and heal me up? is there a way?" she asked. The leaft shined a bright light then a little green flying thing came out and smiled at Meldoy."Of coruse there is my dear!" celbii smiled and layed her hand on meldoys side and healed her."Thanks" meldoy said."Your welcome. But you need to hurry up and meet the others! They may be in trouble!" She said and with that she was gone."Right!" Mels said and stood up

Trevor saw everything that happened and just looked at Melody"wow..." he said. He stood up and looked around. Ahead he saw somthing."Mels I think somone over there is hurt.do you see him?" he asked.

Melody looked at Trevor and saw what he was talking about"ya I see him and there is sothing with him" She said and looked a bit harder"No...Could that be?.... Rift?!" She shok her head and took trevor by the hand and started runnung."We have to see who it is!" She said and a tear fell from her face"Be okay" she whispered.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
"Alright then Miss Kinari. Tell me this sad truth of yours. Please. In fact, I will beg you to tell me." Nole said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "There is no truth that truly affects me but that of the Malum. Now then, what truth do your words and this tablet hold? There are indeed many truths, but which could this be? Oh how I wonder..." Nole laughed a bit.

Kinari then just tossed the tablet to him and started to talk, without much conviction for she was believing he wouldn't buy an ounce of this, "That tablet was recovered from a temple that has been lost to both land and sea. I haven't been able to fully transalate the entire thing, but that person in the picture is you, Nole. And that temple in the picture looks almost like the one that i barely got a glance of in Snowpoint City. Which, i'm assuming that since you were there, you have might as well explored. And the parts that i have made sense of, say that you would be 'blinded' to the fate by the ones you serve with love and faithfullness..." She shallows and went on to say, "Which, quite frankly i find odd. For is it not your stance to say that love is stupid and non existent? For that it makes fools blind to the realities that is around them? So then, Mr. Nole, why can't your... love... for your job, your leader, your organization can't have the same effect? It might not be the same type of 'love' as the one that you hate, but sadly.. its a 'love' nonetheless.. And sadly... did you not also say from our last meeting that those's with this type of knowledge be able to bend those in love to their will? So, if persay, that Krual knew of your vast love for loyalty and your job, wouldn't he too be able to bend you to his will? But if i'm somehow mistaken that you truely have no love, then for once Nole, I envy you... For being able to claim that you have no 'love'. For being able to stand aside and watch the fools that do love their respectiful sides of their war go to their deaths willingly, to protect the things that are most dear to them....For who am i to say that the Malum can't love? They too must have family's to tend to, or dear ones to protect in the new world that is too come about if one side or the other were to fail...." She stands silent, and then added softly, "And if I still haven't made a good enough of a case for me to live... then i shall allow you one chance to kill me..." She then lowers herself to her knees and placing her hands on her head but she stared at him, with no hint of fear in her eyes, with also.. a hint.. of sorrow... for the man before her....

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
"On second though, how about you take any Malum thugs who may come this way to defend Krual. Don't worry, I'll handle Krual by myself. Besides, I have a score to settle with him, he kidnapped my family, killed my sister, made my brother into my enemy, and tracked me down to summon Arceus. This is my fight with him. I don't need any help, no assistance, I'll stop him wtih evrything I got." Xeon said to Zach.

Zach went to protest. Surely he couldn't take down Malum's leader on his own? But, he did look pretty powerful. "Are you sure? I really think I should he-" He was cut off by Xeon.

"So, this is a direct order from me, King Xeon Terrum, Class A member of the Institute. Do you understand?" Xeon told him.

Zach looked at Xeon's eyes. He was serious. If he died, it would only be after Krual did. He nodded, and gave a salute. "Sir, yes sir!" he yelled, with somewhat of a smirk on his face. He returned his pokemon, and drew out his weapon. Just in time it seemed, as there were some low rank malum soldiers headed toward Krual. "Heh. This'll be cake." Zach thought outloud.

He began running toward the troops, getting their attention. All I have to do is that move I've been practicing. That'll get them. As he got close, the troops stood in a ready position, almost making Zach believe they were ready for whatever he could do. He slid beneath the legs of the first troop, and sliced his back with his sword. This soldier was incapacitated.

He tried a similar tactic to the second troop, but it didn't work. He caught him by the collar of his shirt, and laughed. "Did you really think a little kid like you could defeat us? Strong members of the Malum?" He held the blade of his dagger to Zach's neck. Damnit. I've come way too far to die right now, before the action even begins. But is there anything I can do right now? Looking over his options, it looked like he couldn't. He closed his eyes, and expected the cold darkness of death to embrace him. Instead what he saw were two blurs of color, one red and one blue.

They flew behind the troop, and in a flash of light, he was knocked out on the ground. The blurs came closer, and Zach flinched. However, they stopped in front of him, and the form of two pokemon appeared. Are you unharmed, young boy? a telepathic voice spoke to him. "Uh.. Yeah, I think so. Who are you?" I am known as Latios. The other pokemon you see to my left is Latias. We are here to help you win this fight against the evils.

"Really? Sweet. Well, I guess what we should do now is what Xeon suggested we do. Defeat all the troops who will try to defend Krual. What do you think?" Zach said.

We are at your command. Lead us, young one.

"Ok then... LETS GO!" He yelled, and started charging toward the Malum troops, with Latios and Latias behind him.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Darkrai looked over to where Trevor and Melody were coming and he readied to defend Rift but then he saw Celebii coming up behind Melody and he stopped. Celebii? So this is the girl whom you were partnered up. Darkrai said as he looked at Melody. Rift was on the ground coughing and bandaged up and started to open his eyes.

"Darkrai? What's going on? Is someone there?" Rift looked to where Melody was and a tear ran down his eye. "Melody? Is that you? Or am I dreaming or halucinating?" Rift asked her and he felt the tremors on the ground. "Whoa, Darkrai did Krual already....?"

Darkrai looked out and sighed. I'm afraid that Arceus's awakening has just begone. I hope your brother and Giratina will be able to hold it off. Darkrai said to him.

Xeon glared at Kraul as the storm above gotten more worse and then something started to emerge from the clouds. A bright light shined out of the clouds and something started to walked down to Earth. "No way. It's him." Xeon said in a fright. A large white creature walked down onto the earth and stood over Krual. The being looked out with dark green eyes and roared out into the sky from his awakening.

Xeon stood there in aw with his pokemon as they looked at the creature beside Krual. "So thats the god pokemon Arceus." Xeon gulped, "Seems pretty tough." Drak nodged Xeon in the back and the rest of his pokemon looked at him. Xeon, now is not the time to chicken out. Krual may have awakened Arceus now but we still have a chance to break Kruals control over him. I'll hold Arceus off the best that I can while you handle Krual. Giratina said to Xeon from his scythe blades.

"Okay Giratina. You take care of Arceus while me and my pokemon take care of Krual and his pokemon." Xeon lifted his blade and cut through the air and a black portal appeared before him. Then a Giratina started to come out of the black portal and roared out as well and glared at Arceus. Nice to see you again father. Now you'll pay for letting me stay in that horrid realm. Giratina flew out and attacked Arceus and pushed him up into the air where everyone could see the two titan pokemons attack while Xeon and his pokemon charged at Krual and his pokemon. "Krual! Get ready to die!" Xeon shouted as he raised his scythe to attack him.

Sugar Rush

Kinari who had been waiting for nole's reaction saw some giant pokemon come down and then another start attacking it. Suddenly getting an urge, she flings her arms up into the air and summons rain... which starts to flood a small area near the battle between the two giants and then... Kyogre came bursting out of the waters, singing somber notes and unleashing bolts of ice at the giant white green eyed pokemon. She then returns her gaze to Nole and says, "Better decide now!"

L

Lady Yuki

Trevor was being dragged by melody."Hey will you slow down it isnt that big a deal.... Okay maybe it it but still!!" meldoy didint listen and trevor just sighed until the made it to Rift. He saw a pokemon but didint really know who it was seeing as how he was in awe as he was looking at it."Daaaamn" He said and shook it off and looked at rift. Befor he could say anything he felt the big rumble."It happned..... Lyric Be safe alright" he said to himself and he sighed."I should have gone with her... In a way I just broke my promise to the both of them" He sighed and bent down to Rift and looked at him"what happened to you are you gana be alright?

Melody looked at rift and took his hand."No rift its really me this time" She looked at him and a tear raced down her cheek"What happened to you?"She said as she looked down on him.She looked up at Trevor and asked him"is there anything you can do to help him or not?"she asked with tears running down her face.

Trevor looked at melody"Im sorry there is ntohing I can really do" He said to her.

Lyric saw a beam of light as she saw Krual up ahead. She then saw the god pokemon awaken."No! its to late!... No maybe not we can still find a way to take him out! you guyd ready?!" She asked and all of her pokemon nodded as they got ready to attack. Lyric took out her swords and she then saw Xeon come in."Hes here...." she sighed and saw him about to attack and she laughed."Awww Xeon why do you get all the fun?" She said evily. She then looked at Krual."uits your turn to die" she said to him and was running to him to atack.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"That tablet was recovered from a temple that has been lost to both land and sea. I haven't been able to fully translate the entire thing, but that person in the picture is you, Nole."

Nole looked at the tablet carefully, and noticed the uncanny resemblance. "Amazing. Ancient people knew I would be born, I must be a god." Nole said with a great amount of sarcasm in his voice.

"And that temple in the picture looks almost like the one that i barely got a glance of in Snowpoint City. Which, i'm assuming that since you were there, you have might as well explored."

"Why yes, Miss Kinari. I did indeed look through the temple. But, you must understand how coincidental some things can be." Nole spread his arms wide in a show of exaggeration.

"And the parts that i have made sense of, say that you would be 'blinded' to the fate by the ones you serve with love and faithfullness..." She shallows and went on to say, "Which, quite frankly i find odd. For is it not your stance to say that love is stupid and non existent? For that it makes fools blind to the realities that is around them? So then, Mr. Nole, why can't your... love... for your job, your leader, your organization can't have the same effect?"

"Miss Kinari, I hold no love for The Malum, nor the death it brings. I simply joined, and regardless of a change in stance I am a member of it. Those who would betray those who trust them are worse than dirt, I joined and I need simply face the consequences." Nole explained, pulling his arms back to his body.

"It might not be the same type of 'love' as the one that you hate, but sadly.. its a 'love' nonetheless.. And sadly... did you not also say from our last meeting that those with this type of knowledge be able to bend those in love to their will? So, if persay, that Krual knew of your vast love for loyalty and your job, wouldn't he too be able to bend you to his will?"

"As I have said many times, it is my duty to follow him regardless of my opinions of his actions. Do not compare me to those who fall to the Succubi and Incubus that are people such as Yourself and Xeon. Krual has used me, and I am perfectly content with that. It is my duty to him to follow orders. I joined of my own volition." Nole's brow began to twitch a bit from annoyance, this girl was wrong about him in every way. At this point killing her seemed to be a definite.

"But if I'm somehow mistaken that you truely have no love, then for once Nole, I envy you... For being able to claim that you have no 'love'. For being able to stand aside and watch the fools that do love their respectful sides of their war go to their deaths willingly, to protect the things that are most dear to them...."

"You are indeed mistaken Kinari. My mind is impossible for one such as yourself to understand, ever. Now please, quiet this mindless dri---" But Nole was cut off as she continued.

"For who am i to say that the Malum can't love? They too must have family's to tend to, or dear ones to protect in the new world that is too come about if one side or the other were to fail...."

"Kinari. I have no family. I have no dear ones. I have nothing. I alone prove the fact of your wrongness in perception. Now, remember this, Kinari. Those who have nothing to tie them down, can soar higher than any other." Nole began to turn and walk off towards Layla, but heard Kinari say one more thing.

She stands silent, and then added softly, "And if I still haven't made a good enough of a case for me to live... then i shall allow you one chance to kill me..."

"Oh ho! You shall, shall you? I intended to leave you to be your own downfall, but this is a much more interesting way for it to happen!"

The area began to flood as three immense pokemon appeared.

"Better decide now!" Kinari yelled to him.

"Miss Kinari, I think I have decided." Nole said calmly as he pulled out a small gun. "This is an Uzi. That is your head. In a few seconds, the contents of one will strike the other and its contents will be on the ground a few feet from it." Nole pointed the gun at Kinari's head and prepared to pull the trigger. "Goodbye, Kinari." He said as his finger pulled back on the trigger, if his aim was true, and Kinari could not move at the speed of sound, he would have suceeded greatly. Perhaps so greatly his own life would be spared...

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Adrian gritted his teeth as he watched Kinari converse with Nole. Seconds seemed like hours,both spoke in a calm yet stern voice,niether wavering to what the other had to say. Nole was stubborn just as Adrian predicted it,he truely believed in his beliefs about 'love'... "This guy has to be hallow in order to say all that..." Adrian thought to himself, "I just can't believe that Nole has noone he cares for... Not even his own job..."

Kinari stands silent, and then added softly, "And if I still haven't made a good enough of a case for me to live... then i shall allow you one chance to kill me..."

"Oh ho! You shall, shall you? I intended to leave you to be your own downfall, but this is a much more interesting way for it to happen!"

The area began to flood as three immense pokemon appeared.

"Better decide now!" Kinari yelled to him.

"Miss Kinari, I think I have decided." Nole said calmly as he pulled out a small gun. "This is an Uzi. That is your head. In a few seconds, the contents of one will strike the other and its contents will be on the ground a few feet from it." Nole pointed the gun at Kinari's head and prepared to pull the trigger. "Goodbye, Kinari." He said as his finger pulled back on the trigger, if his aim was true, and Kinari could not move at the speed of sound, he would have suceeded greatly. Perhaps so greatly his own life would be spared...

"No you dont basta---!!!" Adrian stomped the ground with his foot and concetrated at the ground in front of Kinari. The earth lifted itself and made a small shield,the bullet bounced off of it,while tripping Kinari.

"That's it! I've had enough of you Nole!" Adrian screamed out. He unsheathed his sword and pointed it at him, "I've deluded myself,thinking you could be reasoned with!" His voice broke. He took a deep breath and continued. "I was obviously wrong!" He cluched the sword tightly with his right hand, "Come! Face your consequence head on!" Adrian charged at Nole,seeing if he'd be the one to make the first strike.

Sugar Rush

When she had seen him point the gun at her head and had listened to his comments, one thought just trailed through her head. That the man was a complete idiot. How could he not have one thing to care for? He had to care for his life at the least, but then again, some people were dense to the very end. But she at least was going to allow him a chance... and then fight back... but when adrian interfered at the last moment and charged at Nole, Kinari was forced to the ground and rolled back to her feet, her sword in hand. She turns at the moment to see Kyogre continue to fight and then suddenly... the ground near the battle exploded out in a fiery spew of molten rock and Groudon reared up out of it, roaring his anger to the skies, and started to spout out extreme jets of molten lava at the white pokemon, which she was starting to think was the one that Krual had wanted.

She then turns and expertly summons her orb and shoots a few shards of ice at the gun, encasing it solid. Then Adrian was on top of Nole, and she started to move forward as well...

Jolteon

Yune watched as Xeon rushed Kraul,with Giratina at his side. However,Arceus appeared and Giratina instantly attacked it. "Oh my!!" Yune cried out, "He's huge!!"

"He sure is!" Azelf answered, "Yune,look you have to help out in some way... Looks like Xeon is bent on attacking Krual alone..."

"Which isn't really smart.." Mesprit butted in. "Look we can't have him fight along,there's no way he can do it! Yune jump in and help him! Regaurdless of what he tells you,disobey that prince at fight!"

Yune's eyes widened, "Wait who's Xeon?!?!" she asked.

"Rifts older brother..." Uxie answered, "Now stop talking and fight. The three of us will help with the fight against Arceus... We can't have Groudon,Kyogre,and Giratina show us off!" With that said,the three pixies floated up into battle,leaving Yune alone.

"Okay guys.. Try to stay alive! Kristy! You and Piplup attack Rhyperior! Ruka and Rai!" she let out her Riachu, "You're with me! Provide covering fire while I help out Rift's brother!" Her pokemon nodded and rushed off to battle. Yune gave a sigh of nervousness and placed her hand out. The large twin sword appeared and she gripped it, "Oh man... I hope I can be of some help..." Yune charged striaght for Kraul. Xeon was already in combat, "Here's your help whether you like it or not Xeon!" She lept up and tried an aireal attack,slashing downward at Kraul.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"That's it! I've had enough of you Nole!" Adrian screamed out. He unsheathed his sword and pointed it at him, "I've deluded myself,thinking you could be reasoned with!" His voice broke. He took a deep breath and continued. "I was obviously wrong!" He cluched the sword tightly with his right hand, "Come! Face your consequence head on!"

"Hmph. Fool." Nole said as he stomped on the ground. It shattered and many shards broke off, a few headed for Adrian. "Why try to reason with one who is fully understanding of half your reason, and does not apply to the other? Even if you had changed any of my opinions, I still have a duty. A duty to the Malum. I'll kill those who would go against it. And I would kill those who would try to kill me." Nole unsheathed his sword and calmly stepped back a few feet. "Well, have at the I suppose." Nole said to Adrian as he halted his retreat.

Jolteon

"Hmph. Fool." Nole said as he stomped on the ground. It shattered and many shards broke off, a few headed for Adrian.

Adrian continued forward.the shards of rock just bouncing off of him harmlessly.

"Why try to reason with one who is fully understanding of half your reason, and does not apply to the other? Even if you had changed any of my opinions, I still have a duty. A duty to the Malum. I'll kill those who would go against it. And I would kill those who would try to kill me." Nole unsheathed his sword and calmly stepped back a few feet. "Well, have at the I suppose." Nole said to Adrian as he halted his retreat.

Adrian stopped his running advanced,and stood a few feet away from Nole, "So what you're saying is you'd still do your duty while staring striaight into the eye's of death itself?" He sighed and took his stance. "Well,that's your decision and you've made it, even after everything we've told you... I never was good with speeches,so don't expect it from me." Adrian shoved out every last doubt out of his mind, "This is it... Two opposing factions clash in the final battle... Let's make this go down in history!" Adrian made the first strike with an upward slash.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Rift coughed up and lied on the ground. "Mels.....I'll be fine." He tried to stagger up and Cacturne helped him up a bit. "Like my brother always says, I'm not going down that easily." Darkrai looked at Rift and noticed the battle between Arceus and Giratina, then he saw three shimmering lights following up with Giratina.

You two, watch over Rift. I'll fight up there with Giratina. Celebii prehaps you should try healing some of Rift's wounds before they get serious. Darkrai said to Celebii, Trevor, and Melody. He rose up into the sky and went along in the fight against Arceus. Rift coughed again and winced at his pain. "Turne Cacturne!" Cacturne said in a worried tone. "I'm fine buddy." Rift said weakly.

Xeon charged after Krual and was blocked off from his attack and pushed back. Drak went after Kruals Rhyperior, Ev went for Spiritomb, Buzz after Areodactyl, Gecks and Leo up against Magmortar, and Zane versus Alakazam. Xeon got up again and glared at Krual. He ran off again to slash at Krual but it was blocked off. "Pathetic my highness." Krual said and pushed Xeon's attack back.

Xeon panted and continued to glare at Krual with bright red eyes. "Damn it!" Xeon cursed under his breathe. Then he heard something from above and saw a girl attacking Krual from the air. Krual noticed and blocked it off and threw the girl back. "Are you kidding me! I thought you wanted me to yourself Xeon!" Krual laughed. Xeon growled lowly and looked over at the girl. "Hey are you okay?! Look if you are, stay out of this! This creep is mine alone!" Xeon said to Yune.

Giratina was attacking Arceus up from above and he sent out a Dragon Rage at Arceus. Take that father! Giratina growled. Giratina looked down and noticed three shimmering lights flying up to him and saw Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie and behind them was Darkrai.

Well it seems I'm not alone on this fight then. All right let's all try to buy some time for everyone down there. Giratina said to everyone who joined in to fight against Arceus.

L

Lady Yuki

Lyric sighed."As always im not noticed" She laughed and then saw a girl jump in but got hurt. "I better go help her this isnt going to end well if she doesnt get out of here." She ran over to Xeon and the girl. She looked at Xeon."You go fight I have to get her out of here some how. But once I get her to a safe area I'm coming back to help weather you like it or not. We all are in this not just you. So dont even bothr fighting back. Its rare when the husband wins in these kind of fights" She laughed to herself and looked over."Emerald!" She shouted. Emerald nodded and came to her aid and so did the others. Lyirc looked at the girl." Are you willing to come with me?" She asked.

Melody looked at Rift and sighed."Didnt I tell you at some point to be careful?" She asked."Celebii can you help him?" As you wish 'lady" Celebii giggled and went aroudn Rift to heal all of his wounds.Mels looked at him." Well it was nice to know you left me.... Then again I left first but I get the feeling you didnt even noitce..." She shrugged the thought off and looked at Espy and Charlie and then back at Rift."So what? They arent going to let us help? I thought we all were in this."

Trevor listened as Melody talked but he got the feeling he wasent needed to he just kept him mouth shut and listened.Same here I thought we were all in tis together.... And then Xeon runs of like an idiot and comes to fight alone. What the hell is that all about? I mean doesnt he care about his wife and what he put her through?.... If he makes this out alive I will have to kill him.... But Why did Melody leave Rift?.... I wonder if somthing happened..... Its none of my consern.... Well I have to ask Melody somthing.... Dear god do I dare to open my mouth and talk?Trevor sighed and looked at Meldoy." Maybe he just wants to fight on his own he has his reasons. He doesnt want anyone else to get hurt and granted he may lose his life in this battle but I have a feeling this will take a turn for the better. Dont you think you two?"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Rift thanks Celebi for healing him fully and looked up to see Darkrai fighting Arceus along with Giratina and three other pokemon in the sky and then he saw some water and fire attacks fiering off from the ground from what appeared to be Groudon and Kyorge which is rare for Kyorge to appear on a mountain.

He listened to what Melody said and he hugged her. "Hey it's okay. I still don't know why you left me earlier at Lilycove but I forgive you." Rift said to her.

He overheard what Trevor said and he sighed, "Well.......you see my brother is only fighting by himself because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt by Krual and aslo he wants to protect those he cares for. Which is why I'm fighting on the sidelines and why he didn't want Lyric to be in this because he wants her to stay alive even though he may hurt her for what he may be doing now. We are still fighting but its to help stop anyone who may interfere with Xeons and Kruals fight." Rift said out.

Up above the sky Arceus was fending off Giratina and Darkrai with blast. He formed a large Protect around himself when Kyorge and Groudon tried to attack him as well. The Protect died down and he fired another strong attack at them both.

He looked at the three pixie pokemon buzzing around him and he used a powerful wind to blow them off like flies. Arceus roared out again and glared down at his opponents. Ugh, he's strong. Darkrai said trying to get up. Hey don't give up now. We have to buy sometime for Xeon and the others. Giratina said to him.

Okay lets strike again. Groudon, Kyorge try hitting him again with another attack, Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf try confusing him a bit while me and Darkrai attack head on. Come guys lets move out. Giratina ordered out to the pokemon who came to fight against Arceus.

Sugar Rush

*kyogre!*

Kyogre sat in the waters that her choosen one had managed to summon, and the cold rain continued to fall from the sky. Then Giratina gave out some orders to continue the assualt. Kyogre fired off some desvating ice beams, but knew that unless the flute was taken command by another or destroyed, they were not fighting a winning battle...

*Kinari*

Kinari stayed off to the side, and waited for the right time to help Adrian attack, so as Adrian slashed at Nole, Kinari took her orb and had it make a barely visable sheet of ice behind nole so that if he stepped backward, he would most likely step on it and slip.

Jolteon

"Not good!" Yune screamed as she flew through the air from Krauls counterstrike. She hit a pillar and made a large crater in it. Yune was a bit dazed, and tried to shake it off. She then heard footsteps coming towards.

Lyirc looked at the girl." Are you willing to come with me?" She asked.

Yune looked up at the older girl in front of her, she slowly got up amongst the small debris falling from the structure, "Umm no thank you maddam..." Yune stood a bit woobly, but she was able to steady herself, "I still have some fight left in me. I just started after all." Yune smiled and placed her hand on her heart. Then she started to glow a faint white for a few seconds, then it subsided. Most of her bruises and scars disappeared, "See? Good as new...now then...MOVE!" she gently shoved the lady in front of her and held out her sword, "Take this you big Oaf!!" Yune quickly raised her double sided blade into the air, and it started to shimmer like an illusion. "Psycho Cut!!!!" She screamed out and swung downward with all her might. A mighty shockwave was formed and started to head towards Kraul at an alarming rate.

*Pixies*

Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie were thrown down by a powerful gust from Arcues. "Man! For someone who created ud, he's pretty mean to his faimy!" Mesprit cried out, rubbed her head.

"That's why I never awknoledged him as a father figure to me," Azelf put in. He floated to his sister's side and started to heal her.

Uxie was able to get up quickly, due to his high stamina and pain tolerance and answered to Giratina's request, "Understood! We'll do what we can!" He turned to his siblings, "We'll need to form our red cage you two. At lease attempt to tangle him up in it!"

Mesprit and Azelf floated up to him, "We will as a last resort Uxie," Mesprit ordered, "That'll drain us of most of our power... Let's just be pesky little flies for right now!" All three nodded in unison and darted towards Arcues' face, tring to get it to swat them away.

*G*

Groudon raised his massive claw to protect himself from Arceus' attack, "Such a persistant little brat!" He growled, lowering his claw. Groudon stood in a crater of magma, evaporating the rain water summoned from Kyogre, "You know Kyogre... Your little rain storms always annoy me..." Groudon raised his magma flow. He raised his arm and thrusted it outward towards Arcues. A trail of magma obeyed his whim and headed striaght for the God pokemon, evaporating any type of water along the way.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Krual grinned and a green barrier surrounded him. "Protect!" The attack Yune sent at him hit the Protect and it took it in. "Please, you think that will help you! Who here is controling the almighty god here? Me!" He lift his foot up and stomped it down on the ground and large tremors were sent out. "Magnitude 6!" The ground shook below everyones feet and knocked all down.

Xeon's eyes kept glowing red as he glared at Krual. Drak used his Fire Blast agianst Krual's Rhyperior but it wasn't affective and then Rhyperior crushed Drak into the earth with Hammer Arm. Buzz was flying off with Aerodactyl dodging the Dragon Rage attacks from that flying creature. Ev was using Ice Beam against Spiritomb causing him to freeze up time after time but Magmortar kept defrosting him every time.

Gecks and Leo were both fending off Magmortar to prevent it from helping Spiritomb and Gecks was trying his best to dodge most of Magmortars fire attacks. Zane and Alakazam were busy fending off each other with phsyic attacks.

Giratina rose up above again and striked Arceus with an Aura Sphere while the pixies were busy confusing it. The attack was a direct hit and it was very effective. Arceus came down and hit the earth from Giratina's attack but it quickly rose back up and used Recover to heal himself and it glared down on the people below that were fighting Krual.

"Arceus, leave these pitiful fools to me. You have bestowed your powers to me and I will use them to destroy these humans and then once they are out of the way we will shape the world to our own design like my father tried to do before." Krual said to Arceus.

"That's not gonna happen Krual! I won't let it happen!" Xeon growled at him he charged at Krual with his tri scythe raised up to strike Krual's waist. Krual pulled his large sword out and blocked Xeon's move and then he grabbed Xeon from his neck and lift him up. "Pitiful prince! You think you can best me?!" Krual said to Xeon. Xeon struggled in Kruals grip and then he disappeared. "What?" Krual said.

He looked around seeing where Xeon went and then he was attacked from behind by dark energy. When he turned he found Xeon behind him coming out of a shadow. "Shadow Force! Giratina's special move, he disappears and then reappears attacking from the shadows." Xeon lectured Krual. He lift his hand up and a bright blue sphere formed in the palm of his hand. "And here's Aura Sphere!" Xeon released the orb at Krual but Krual blocked it with Protect.

"Impressive!" Krual said and then he looked over to where Lyric was and then Krual disappeared and reappeared behind Lyric and grabbed her and pulled his sword over her throat. "Now I got you my prince! If you try to attack me I'll take the one you love with me to hell!" Krual said to Xeon.

L

Lady Yuki

OOC: eh sorry this is a short one really nothing to work with

IC: Lyric felt the girl lightly push her away."Well atleast she was poilte" She said and kinda dazed out for a momen there. No not now! I dont need thisfear filling my head right now! I have to fight I cant let anyone down Lyric was about to get up but Krual had his sword up tp her throat.A tear then raced down her cheek as she knew what was going on.She looked at Xeon/ and she speakedweakly with fear"Help me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back