• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jolteon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Its okay work and school and applying for college has gotten me busy also XD
    I'll try and get a post up these days. Damm work. I know we can still do this. I am not letting this die. XD
    Yes, get caught up and post, cause posting is good yes >:3 lol and yeah but school has been fun so far :) haha I don't want to do that until I'm older :p

I do that with homework and stuff cause it helps me for some reason. but yeah me too when I write and stuff.
    JOLTEON, and haha no you aren't! Oooooooh yeah working is hard, its like school, but its a job o_o and haha you haven't missed that much, things have been slow enough, and it won't take that long to read them :3

thanks! :D I liked how theres headphones, cause I always do that when I'm drawing is like listen to music to inspire me :p
    I rock sheeps socks off :3 and haha I like being evil characters sometimes, and now you need to post too!!!

and school is great :D ttyl!
    Oh I haven't gotten to read the posts yet my bad XP But I'll be sure to post as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know.
    Edit: In fact I'll work on it now
    Oh I gothca man. Yeah I want us to move around also. Shenmor is great and all, but moving places are even better XD.
    I already am lucky to live in Montana (ITS REALLY PRETTY) but omg in one month, I will be in Cali for a week =w=

I will by the end of today :3 I have nothing else to do lol

yeah I do, but I can't use it because my laptop that has it is not connecting to the wifi I have anymore :/ so idk when I'll get to use it next, do you?
    I'm flattered you think of me so, but I've still got a long way to go before I become legendary. ^^;

Glad to RP with ya again. <3
    lolol

and I didn't, I know you were just joking, and oooooooooooooooooh I don't think of that when I think of Cali, I think of Disneyland, Movies, and the california girls song (to my own disliking) xP
    I'm not good with those things lol an yurrrp :3

Well what state do you live in? Since you enjoy making fun of the not well known states xD
    I have something in mind for that. And dammit Jolt you did IT XD
    . Oh man that was freaking awesome. The action was just epicness.
    Lol it wasn't? and haha yeah I changed it again cause it matches my new sig better lol :3

and >:C YES. *glares* We have internet in Montana thank you very much for noticing! *claps hands and nods* Congratulations lol.
    I was just thinking about asking you a few questions about RPing. How long have you been doing it? How did you start out? And what kind of characters do you like to make?
    You seem like a pretty cool and interesting person to me, but if I'm just making you feel weirded out all of a sudden let me know.
    Hey Joltean it's me Gesso, we seen eachother around I'm sure. Just felt like saying hi and s'up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…