• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~*The Revised AQUAxTERRA Club<>"Earth and Water are the perfect pair"*~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Out of curiosity/personal amusement, would someone be willing to edit this pic/de-motivator to have Aqua in Cinderella's place? :D

Terra_Demotivator_by_ANlM.jpg

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Ooh! Joinage, joinage, joinage!

I love this pairing so much... almost a year and a half now... ♥

Terra/Aqua has invaded my thoughts like, everyday now. *is obsessed*

WELCOME NAMINITAY!!!!

Terra and Aqua would personally thank you, but they're..."busy", right now. =3

Out of curiosity/personal amusement, would someone be willing to edit this pic/de-motivator to have Aqua in Cinderella's place? :D

Now that's a VERY interesting idea Virgil. Hmm...when I'm done with the FC banner, I'll see if I could do that.

Alisa180

Is this picture part of the reason why some people ship Terra with Cinderella?

Looking forward to seeing the edit of it with Aqua.

EDIT: If no one else gives it a crack, I'm going to try

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Riku's pretty close to that... to me a Gentleman would be someone who places the needs of others before himself and to protect them...
Like when Riku let Ansem take him over to defeat Roxas thus Saving Sora...But then Kairi goes and breaks that protective barrier...

Theart

Awards
I've come to a shocking mental conclusion; AquTer is the KH version of Royai (Roy/Riza from FMA). Ironically enough, I've often thought that SoKai had potential to be similar to EdWin, provided that the writers took the time to write more scenes between Sora and Kairi. xD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Riku's pretty close to that... to me a Gentleman would be someone who places the needs of others before himself and to protect them...
Like when Riku let Ansem take him over to defeat Roxas thus Saving Sora...But then Kairi goes and breaks that protective barrier...

Yeah. I'd consider both Terra AND Riku to be gentlemen. Though Terra's probably more formal cause of the way he's been raised.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah I totally agree... be we get no taste of who raised them... who was there before Eraqus?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
yeah I totally agree... be we get no taste of who raised them... who was there before Eraqus?

Well for that matter, we don't know HOW these apprentices become connected with their masters. From what the Xehanort reports say, it seems MX sought out Ven and found him. I think that masters travel the world in search of apprentices and get permission from their families to train them. So either Terra and Aqua's parents died, or Eraqus simply got permission to bring them with him.

I personally believe that they were together for at least a few years before Ven joined.

Theart

Awards
Agreed; Eraqus and Terra have a father-son bond going on, and since it's nowhere near as emphasized for Ventus (or Aqua, to a lesser extent), one can imagine Terra's probably been under Eraqus' wing since he was a little boy.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I could agree with Terra being raised by Eraqus... and then Aqua... I'm not so sure...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah... then over the time they became friends... that's when they started to fall for each other lol

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
yeah idk about Aqua. Aqua probably came later since he didn't really seem to view her as a daughter like he viewed Terra as a son.

I agree, Terra had to have been ME's student first, and at a young age too to have build a father-son concern for Terra. while Aqua came shortly and became ME's ideal student.

but long enough for Terra and Aqua becoming closer.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
yeah... then over the time they became friends... that's when they started to fall for each other lol

lmao thats exactly how it happened.

I agree, Terra had to have been ME's student first, and at a young age too to have build a father-son concern for Terra. while Aqua came shortly and became ME's ideal student.

but long enough for Terra and Aqua becoming closer.

That's what I think. It sounds likely.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yeah. I'd consider both Terra AND Riku to be gentlemen. Though Terra's probably more formal cause of the way he's been raised.

Hey, don't forget Aqua:

8.jpg

...what? Who says a woman can't be a gentleman? ;)

*would like to see "True Gentlemen" demotivators made for both of them, for the lulz*

Theart

Awards
Hey, don't forget Aqua:

8.jpg

...what? Who says a woman can't be a gentleman? ;)

*would like to see "True Gentlemen" demotivators made for both of them, for the lulz*

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ikkin, I love you. <3

I SAY "YES!!!!" SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A DEMOTIVATOR WITH THAT PIC. <33333333333333333333333333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back