• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~*The Revised AQUAxTERRA Club<>"Earth and Water are the perfect pair"*~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's fine.

If nothing else, just say that this pairing is AWESOME!

...lie if you have to...

This pairing is awesome!

...sorry, I had nothing to add to the dominance discussion as well...

Alisa180

I would like the honor of being member number 50!

In other words, joinage!

I really like this pairing, and the game seems to be scattered with hints of it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In other words, joinage!

I really like this pairing, and the game seems to be scattered with hints of it.

Awesome, new member! Welcome! :D

~unofficial welcome~

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Joinage. Yeah, it does feel natural for some reason. XD

Pun there. : P

Welcome, you'll be added to the list Soon.

Hey, chase, I've got a reason for the list, TVTroop says Terra/Aqua is the most perferred Kingdom Hearts Pairing, as pointed out by another memeber

and for our rivsied club, i found an Aqua/Terra 3 page comic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/12688782_p0.jpg Part 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/12688782_p1.jpg Part 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/12688782_p2.jpg Part 3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

In other words, joinage!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!

Please gape in awe at this amazing pair (and their amazing looks ;D )

Joinage. Yeah, it does feel natural for some reason. XD

Pun there. : P

*claps* Nice pun.

AND WELCOME!!!

Welcome, you'll be added to the list Soon.

Hey, chase, I've got a reason for the list, TVTroop says Terra/Aqua is the most perferred Kingdom Hearts Pairing, as pointed out by another memeber

and for our rivsied club, i found an Aqua/Terra 3 page comic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/12688782_p0.jpg Part 1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/12688782_p1.jpg Part 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/TheScarletWitch/TerrAqua/12688782_p2.jpg Part 3

*smacks head*

I can't believe I forgot about that! That'll go perfectly in the reasons.

Yes! More comics! I'll get to them soon.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I don't think AquTer is the most preferred KH pairing. =/ That'd sadly be either SoKu (*gags*) or AkuRoku. AquTer is probably the biggest BBS pairing, but by no means is it the biggest KH pairing. Not yet anyways. ;D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't think AquTer is the most preferred KH pairing. =/ That'd sadly be either SoKu (*gags*) or AkuRoku. AquTer is probably the biggest BBS pairing, but by no means is it the biggest KH pairing. Not yet anyways. ;D

Well TV Troop thinks otherwise apparently. I unfortunately see your point.

I guess they ment hetero wise,

LS has a point there. With all the hints in the game, this could be the best hetero pair.

Theart

Awards
I guess they ment hetero wise,

Not yet; SoKai (and maybe/probably RokuNami too) most likely has a bigger fanbase than AquTer; despite the negative opinion most members HERE have on said pairing(s), SoKai has a rather big fanbase. Remember, popularity =/= quality.

Remember, AquTer hasn't fully hit stateside yet, so to speak. Give it another year or two, and I think the pairing will have a much larger fanbase. ;D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Not yet; SoKai (and maybe/probably RokuNami too) most likely has a bigger fanbase than AquTer; despite the negative opinion most members HERE have on said pairing(s), SoKai has a rather big fanbase. Remember, popularity =/= quality.

Remember, AquTer hasn't fully hit stateside yet, so to speak. Give it another year or two, and I think the pairing will have a much larger fanbase. ;D

Yeah, you're probably right. Still, I think it can become the biggest hetero pairing yet. It has the potential.

Theart

Awards
Yeah, you're probably right. Still, I think it can become the biggest hetero pairing yet. It has the potential.

I agree that it has the potential and by all means, should become the biggest hetero pairing in the KH fanbase. It's actually rather well-written, hasn't been shot down (unlike most good (IMO of course) hetero KH pairings, like SoNami, RokuOle and RiKai) and welcomed by most fans who've spoiled themselves on BBS already.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I agree that it has the potential and by all means, should become the biggest hetero pairing in the KH fanbase. It's actually rather well-written, hasn't been shot down (unlike most good (IMO of course) hetero KH pairings, like SoNami, RokuOle and RiKai) and welcomed by most fans who've spoiled themselves on BBS already.

Exactly! Like it says in the reasons, it just doesn't feel forced.

I've spoiled myself on BBS and welcome it with open arms.

*opens arms. Gets hugged by Lingering Sentiment*

It's okay. You'll have your revenge against Xehanort.

Lingering Sentiment: Xe...ha...nort? XE...HA...NORT?! XEHANORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh crap. Well, rage awakened isn't playing, so maybe

*rage awakened starts*

...darn it. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back