• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~*The Revised AQUAxTERRA Club<>"Earth and Water are the perfect pair"*~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Attention one and all!

Chasespicer and Myself have some big news that does effect this club but notin a bad way. You see, we are going to revise the club for a 2ndtime (technically 3rd, because of our non-hostile take over theoriginal club)

Anyway, the only thing that will change is that Chasespicer and I are switching positions and he strongly feels that at the current moment he doesn’t have the time to be in charge of the club where as I do have an open scheduleand he feels that it is unfair even with the lack of activity among us.

So, I am going to give it a day before I make the new thread for this club,just to get everything organized.

I regret barely being on here anymore.

But I'm still a Terqua and Xemqua fan at heart!

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Well I just got back from a semester's long absence.

I will skim through the past few threads to catch up

and I would like to say congrats to LS for the new position! I can't wait to see what's in store for the club.

Aw, Thank you!

Alright I know, I'm aware that I did say that the new club would be ready in a day and it's almost been a 2 weeks. It's just I've been distracted with my personal life and I've been getting ready for my math final because I'm determined to pass and finally gradurate college!

But I will have the new club up by this week or by X-mas....hopefully

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Aw, Thank you!

Alright I know, I'm aware that I did say that the new club would be ready in a day and it's almost been a 2 weeks. It's just I've been distracted with my personal life and I've been getting ready for my math final because I'm determined to pass and finally gradurate college!

But I will have the new club up by this week or by X-mas....hopefully

That's fine. It looks like a lot of people dropped off due to real life calling them. I hope that you pass your math final. Good luck!

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
That's fine. It looks like a lot of people dropped off due to real life calling them. I hope that you pass your math final. Good luck!

Thanks!
Alright, I'm back and (I passed...YAY)and I'm doing the new club as i write this note, IT WILL be up today!, so Please no posting in this thread after this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back