• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~*The Revised AQUAxTERRA Club<>"Earth and Water are the perfect pair"*~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
haha I love TV Tropes. I can spend so many hours on there just clicking away on various tropes...

What I love about TerAqua is that not only are Terra and Aqua hot characters, they look hot together. I also think this is the most realistic, believable KH hetero pairing so far.

I wonder if Nomura knows that TerAqua is the fan-preferred couple, so that he might add some TerAqua fan service in future KH games.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
haha I love TV Tropes. I can spend so many hours on there just clicking away on various tropes...

What I love about TerAqua is that not only are Terra and Aqua hot characters, they look hot together. I also think this is the most realistic, believable KH hetero pairing so far.

I wonder if Nomura knows that TerAqua is the fan-preferred couple, so that he might add some TerAqua fan service in future KH games.

All completely true! These are two VERY hot characters who make a smexy couple. Besides their looks, their personalities are a match, and they care a lot about each other.

Hopefully Nomura will wake up and add more fanservice for this pairing. Or maybe he's already planning on it...

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Hopefully Nomura will wake up and add more fanservice for this pairing. Or maybe he's already planning on it...

The only thing I'd be afraid of is that, if they were treated as a couple in canon, some of the things that made them interesting in the first place might be sacrificed in the name of fanservice. =/

What makes TerAqua so interesting, in my opinion, is that they care about each other tremendously, but they're still each their own individuals instead of a character and an accessory, and I'd be worried that they might lose some of that if Aqua was turned into Terra's girlfriend.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The only thing I'd be afraid of is that, if they were treated as a couple in canon, some of the things that made them interesting in the first place might be sacrificed in the name of fanservice. =/

What makes TerAqua so interesting, in my opinion, is that they care about each other tremendously, but they're still each their own individuals instead of a character and an accessory, and I'd be worried that they might lose some of that if Aqua was turned into Terra's girlfriend.

I agree

This fandom will blow up if it was SoKai though.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

As much as I agree that the pairing could be take a bad turn if made canon (or given more fan service), I disagree with the bolded; It'd be that Terra was turned into Aqua's boy-toy. *wink wink, nudge nudge* ;D

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

I agree but at the same time i dont, I think it's mostly because Aqua and Terra have more drama and things over come then Sora/Kairi.

with Sora and Kairi, the two-sided crushes were there out in the open. in our faces. while Terra and Aqua, it can only be assumed. Kairi missing and in danger, Sora comes to her resuce.

Terra and Aqua, can take care of themselves when by themselves however when against power like Master Xehanort, they needed to work together

Terra and Aqua had the MQE, which broke the common level they shared
Aqua's 'spying' and Terra's slight mistrust of her, in that regard'
Terra's use of dark powers.
Aqua didnt pick Sora because she was afriad of, what it would do to Riku and Sora (due to Terra picking Riku), but happened anyway.
ME's death

So i dont think them becoming a officical couple world hurt them but just test them.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
To me, I'm fine if AquTer becomes canon, but I'm also fine if it doesn't become canon. I just want it to continue being very well-written and developed. That's what makes it an awesome pairing. If Nomura and the scenario writer(s) can maintain writing AquTer in high quality AND have the two be romantically canon, then I'm sold.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

That's a good point. I wouldn't want it to feel forced and screw it up either.

As much as I agree that the pairing could be take a bad turn if made canon (or given more fan service), I disagree with the bolded; It'd be that Terra was turned into Aqua's boy-toy. *wink wink, nudge nudge* ;D

Hell yeah. Aqua tops. She's the dominant one here. ;)

I agree but at the same time i dont, I think it's mostly because Aqua and Terra have more drama and things over come then Sora/Kairi.

with Sora and Kairi, the two-sided crushes were there out in the open. in our faces. while Terra and Aqua, it can only be assumed. Kairi missing and in danger, Sora comes to her resuce.

Terra and Aqua, can take care of themselves when by themselves however when against power like Master Xehanort, they needed to work together

Terra and Aqua had the MQE, which broke the common level they shared
Aqua's 'spying' and Terra's slight mistrust of her, in that regard'
Terra's use of dark powers.
Aqua didnt pick Sora because she was afriad of, what it would do to Riku and Sora (due to Terra picking Riku), but happened anyway.
ME's death

So i dont think them becoming a officical couple world hurt them but just test them.

And that's why I think Terqua is better than Sokai. It's not a forced "damsel in distress" relationship.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
That's a good point. I wouldn't want it to feel forced and screw it up either.

Hell yeah. Aqua tops. She's the dominant one here. ;)

And that's why I think Terqua is better than Sokai. It's not a forced "damsel in distress" relationship.

There's my reason for them, they have more 'substance' then somewhat offical ship Sora/Kairi

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Heh, I was going to say "or vice-versa," but then I decided that Aqua being the one reduced was a) more likely since she's female and b) the worst case scenario. ;)

Alisa180

What's with all the SoKai hate? Jeez.

Anyway, while it would be awesome if this pairing became cannon, it likely won't happen because Nomura said there would be no cannon pairings. We can still dream though!

N

Naminitay

Ooh! Joinage, joinage, joinage!

I love this pairing so much... almost a year and a half now... ♥

Terra/Aqua has invaded my thoughts like, everyday now. *is obsessed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back