• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The requirements to being emo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
But. . .I straiten my hair, listen to Linkin Park, wear black, listen to Hawthorn Heights, have a few pairs of tight-ish pants, write some poetry, and some of that doesn't rhyme, like sharp things, wear stuff from Hot Topic (if I can afford it, lol), and am depressed more often than not. . .

What's that mean?

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
im not taking sides, just stating that im an idiot and the only one of my kind......

but just saying as well, that it tends to be stereotyped TOO MUCH
I get called emo cuz all my V-Guitars are black and i wear band tees (mostly metal bands)

i like V-Guitars in black cuz it fits my preference, and cuz it goes kicka$$ with my art designs XD
i wear metal band tees cuz i like metal and i support the bands

thats how badly stereotyped it is, and frankly, it pisses me off
next thing you know im gonna get called emo for wearing a tux....
i swear if that happens, someone is gonna go play poker with Death for an eternity.... XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Are you Emo if you listen to angry or heavy metal rock?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
People you gotta realize not everybodies going to be serious 100% of the time. IF they were, this place wouldent be as lively and I would probably eat my own hand in boredom. You don't have to get mad at peoples opinions either. The reality is that's how they feel and it ould take a long time to change that opinion, time you shouldn't even bother to waste.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
People you gotta realize not everybodies going to be serious 100% of the time. IF they were, this place wouldent be as lively and I would probably eat my own hand in boredom. You don't have to get mad at peoples opinions either. The reality is that's how they feel and it ould take a long time to change that opinion, time you shouldn't even bother to waste.
-wilts- Yes sir.
OK, anyway, is Hawthorn Heights good? I haven't ever even heard of them.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I liten to them, Hawthorne Heights, well only a portion of their songs. They are all right.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Would Three Days Grace be considered as Emo music. Because I listen to that all the time. But I'm not emo. I still like different types of music except hip hop, pop, jazz, and classical.

three days grace is one of my favs. But deffinately not Emo.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I ahve mentioned I liked Linkin Park before and got about ten hate posts describing how talentless they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back