• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The requirements to being emo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Definition of Normal: The average conformity followed by the majority of any given population or group.

Yeah, but that's not how I see it. Techinacally Normal, really doesn't show around here. And like I said Perfect, it doesn't exist. Weird, it's every where. Just Right, is just insane. And Better, is Butter. (You'll get the better and butter pune soon, just try to remember those butter commercials. Then you'll see where I'm going with this)

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
(I don't know how to spell it, assburgers)
wtf is an assburger?

I listen to Coheed and Cambria.

Am I emo?
I thought you were like, 21% emo or something.

Definition of Normal: The average conformity followed by the majority of any given population or group.
being too normal would be kinda boring.

well usually when someone is depressed, i've seen kids run up and call that person emo
yeah, that's kinda what people at my school do too. Well, not run up to them and then call them emo.
But if someone's depressed then, they're emo. Mostly, it's just if someone cuts that they're called emo.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, that's kinda what people at my school do too. Well, not run up to them and then call them emo.
But if someone's depressed then, they're emo. Mostly, it's just if someone cuts that they're called emo.

well yeah, that more of what i meant. It gets overused like the word gay

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^ truth.

People throw the word around all the time, and most of the time they aren't being serious with it.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
EMO=
Millions of lost brains cells,
Lack in common sense (wtf cutting yourself????)
Cutting yourself and wearing dark makeup *guys wearing makeup PERIOD*
and Complaining that life is pointless and way TOOO 'HARD'!

I dont consider dark rooms, and the dark colors and the color black, and wearing black stuff all the time; emo
Im a straight up Hardcore MetalHead, but I wear Dark colored clothes, and black (mostly band shirts XD)
I dont wear skin tight jeans though.......... thats kinda.....um................nvm......

Lol. Werd that's truee. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back