• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Princess and the Frog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvinlizzxp

Website
www.facebook.com
Re: [Movie] The Princess and the Frog

I'm looking forward to seeing it. It's lovely how Disney is back to classic. :)

I agree wholeheartedly! I saw this spontaneously with my friends the day it came out. The theater was packed and I had to sit in the front row but it was great nonetheless. Really smooth storyline and I'm pretty sure it's classic-worthy.

The songs are hard to remember though :\
Those didn't stick to me too much.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Bummmmpppp.

So, the movie came out today. I'm probably gonna go get my sweaty hands on it so I can watch it over, and over, and over again. Plus, I wanna get it before my sister does >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Saw it twice when it was released in January. I absolutely love it. I need to get a job so I can buy the DVD when it's out.
Voodoo scenes were soooo good:D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh god i LOVED tiana's best friend. dottie was her name i think. or maybe it was lottie...OH WELL.

amazing. <3

cutest movie ever, i loved it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Lottie. Short for "Charlotte".

Anyways I saw this a few days ago with my siblings on DVD. Missed out on seeing it at the theater. It was fun, I guess; typical Disney story but it's pretty nice that Disney is willing to continue with traditional animation.

Can't help but think Facilier's "friends" would have scared little children.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
"i have friends on the other side"
watching the movie right now :D
Mama Odie<3

Oriax

The snake was sooo cute too ^_^
Not when she kissed it though :/

ddta1177

Princess and the Frog Plot Hole

I was watching Princess and the Frog the other day with the rest of my family and i noticed something big, When Tiana kisses Naveen she turns into a frog because she wasn't a princess. So then why when Charlotte LeBouff kisses Naveen at the end of the movie why doesn't she turn into a frog because she isn't a princess anymore so she should've turned into a frog right? This is a pretty big plot hole does anybody have any answers?

D

Deleted member 36435

Re: Princess and the Frog Plot Hole

probably because it is a cartoon movie intended for 8 year olds

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Because she technically was, not a Disney Princess, but she was a princess in a way. Or it was after midnight and the effects became void. Or what Bictorious said. I'm just trying to look at it from all angles.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Maybe because Dr. Facilier was already taken to the "Other Side" and it was his magic that would change somebody.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Thats what thought when i saw the movie a while back too. Then again you could also wonder how magic works in this movise since the spell was broken when she became a legal princess. Or that there was no real lesson learned considerring she got the resturant by threatening the owner with her trumpet playing aligator.

" I guess that royals are just inherently superior beings, and magic wilts before their blazing magnificence; but since you tried the same thing with your filthy peasant mouth, you must be punished for your insolence."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back