• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

yep i got two that i really want to do...a twilight town one with roxas..meeting the organization like they were rivals. and the other will be about sora and riku becoming members of the organization...lol...that one would be funny

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow! There was much new in here...I have been gone for too long...Once again...COOOOOOOL!!!,,,You're the best writer in here!!!...I really LOVE this fan-fic...It's so cool...And very well written...GREAT new Chapters...:D...And I will be looking forward to read your new fan-fics, bit sad, that this one had to end so soon...It could be the greatest of them all...It's the BEST fan-fic I have read in here...Keep me notified, when a new chapter is here, and when you have posted your new Fan-Fic in here...:D...

Last edited:

zexion_org_xii

almost done with this next chapter...this double team stuf was tricky but i hope you guys enjoy it...give me thirty minutes or less and i should have it done to post

zexion_org_xii

alright...here it is...tell me what you think...
Chapter ten…
Demyx didn’t give warning for when he attacked knocking Roxas in the head with his sitar launching him into a burning home. Axel turned to face Demyx in his defense position with rage that this wasn’t going to be a fair fight. He charge at his opponent with his chakram’s in his hands leaping into the air and striking down at Demyx put was short lived as Marluxia had somehow blocked his attack with his scythe.
The two opponents weapons were clinging onto each other both using their strength to push the other back. Marluxia smiled at Axel then leapt back to show that Demyx was using his sitar to send a wave of water at Axel. With no time to dodge he was forced back by the jet of water into ground ten feet back.
This doesn’t look good thought Axel as he stood up and faced his two opponents. This time Demyx was shouting,
“dance water dance!!” while four water images of him formed from a nearby puddle.
“Attack.” Commanded Marluxia as the four minions of water headed towards Axel. Then one by one were destroyed as Roxas flew past them and landed an attack at Demyx’s face as he flew into Marluxia pushing them back near the fire. Roxas turned around to Axel and shouted
“NOW!!”
Axel bowed his head as an answer to Roxas and ran towards the two enemies. He saw that they were recovering from the last blow so he had a short amount of time. Using the fire that surrounded them he brought the flames closer to the two causing them to dodge while Axel threw both flaming chakram’s at the two.
Marluxia dodging his while Demyx was to worried about the flames around him he did not see a chakram cut right into his stomach. He fell to his knees looking up at Marluxia. Demyx reached out his hands up towards Marluxia hoping for any thing to help but was not granted one thing but a smirk on Marluxia’s face as Demyx fell to nothingness.
“So Roxas...figured out why you wanted to come here? Or how you even defeated the other members? Come on I know you’ve been itching to know.” He asked while a cloud of darkness appeared behind him.
“If you really want to know…head to where we’ve first met. What you are looking for here is no longer here.” He finished before disappearing into darkness.
“What did he mean?” Asked Axel grabbing Roxas by the shoulder and spinning him around. Roxas was already deep in thought before answering Axel. “I have no idea…but I have to go back.” Roxas walked away from the fiery scene and sat down near the water. Watching the waves go by. The sun was setting which created a colorful night sky.
“Hey…listen.. to matter what happens next just remember were in this together. K?”
Explained Axel who had sat down next to him. They both sat there staring ahead thinking that this might be the last time they would get to do something like this.
Time had past, Roxas rose from the sand. “Its time…we got to head back into darkness.” And with that a cloud of darkness came and disappeared with Axel and Roxas inside.

zexion_org_xii

here it is.....this one is...well....youl find out...
Chapter eleven…
Through the ongoing of the darkness they found what they were searching for. The world that never was…
As they step from the darkness to the world itself they saw that things were exactly the way they were. It was always dark here. Thought Roxas looking up at the buildings. The lights neon blue were the only source of light. As they came across the Memory’s skyscraper Roxas stared up at the huge monitors at the top of the scraper.
What am I suppose to do? He thought as a drop of rain landed on his forehead. It began to rain as puddles were forming around them.
Roxas still fixed on the monitors when a blot of lighting came down showering the darkness with light for a brief moment. In that moment Roxas saw another cloaked figure standing in front of the monitors carrying a giant black and red tomahawk.
Axel stopped and turned around to see that Roxas was not budging, staring at something up towards the sky. “What…what is it?” Asked Axel. Walking to Roxas’s side.
“It’s Lexaeus..” was the only reply before both of them flew back into the building wall from a mighty shock wave of the landing of Lexaeus’s tomahawk. Roxas stood up with his key blade appearing in his hands, While Axel leapt from behind heading towards Lexaeus with a full frontal assault. Roxas try to reach out to Axel with his hand shouting, “No don’t do this!”
Axel did not stop his assault towards his enemy even when Roxas pled he shouldn’t. He could see into Lexaeus’s own eyes now before raising his chakram’s high above him and slashing them towards Lexaeus. Still Lexaeus did not move till it was to late for Axel, with one swift move of his tomahawk it blocked Axel’s attack with tremendous force that sent Axel flying back where he started. The wall. Roxas covered his face with his key blade as the impact came towards him.
After the shock wave Roxas looked over at Lexaeus to see that he was still standing there, before looking over at his comrade on the floor. Part of his cloak was torn off, Blood oozing out from some of his cuts. Roxas ran to his side to see if he was still alive.
But was blocked by another man in a cloaked that was standing between him and his friend. “Sorry Roxas, but we couldn’t let you have all the fun.” Marluxia said before swinging the hilt of his scythe at Roxas’s head. From the impact it pushed Roxas back onto the floor knocking him unconscious…
(im sorry for doing this to both Axel and Roxas…but this had to be done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back