• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

hey all this is my first time writing a fan-fic, but anyways here goes...this is the first chapter of the organization wars...its different from the games, but im starting to like it. well enough of that here is the first chapter.....

“The Organization Wars.”
Chapter one
Rain was coming down hard on the buildings below. It was night but the lights from the building kept the streets lit.
A mysterious figure wearing a black cloak that went down to his black shoes walked along the empty streets.
He was young with golden spiked hair, and had eyes of the ocean. He continued down his path when stopped by a familiar voice.
“So you’re just going to go like that? You’re turning your back at the organization. They will kill you Roxas!”
shouted another figure leaning on the outside structure of a building. He wore the same as the first down to the shoe, but his hair was as fire. “It doesn’t matter anymore. So what side are you on…Axel?”
answered Roxas turning and facing Axel who was a few meters away. Axel pushed off from the wall and strolled over to Roxas.
“It’s none of your business.” He said calmly at Roxas who was now a few feet from him. There was a pause, and then Roxas turned around and continued on.
He was farther now only to hear axel screaming out “The surviving members will find you, and kill you for what you’ve done!!”

zexion_org_xii

no its not an extention of the kh2 game its like if the game dint even exist...the only thing that are from the game is the settings and the organization members..and that was chapter one....chapter two i will do later.

Guardian_Shiro

Website
www.animingle.com
Yeah, I guess you gotta start some where. I like it. You're form of writing reminds me of mine. Keep it up. I know pepople are going to want to know your version of how its going to happen.

zexion_org_xii

thanks...,but i need to hear from others to get a idea if i want to continue writing the other chapters...or ust drop it but hey do you want me to write the next chapter now?

zexion_org_xii

ok...heres the second chapter....hope you like it.....
Chapter two…
As soon as Roxas was from sight a cloud of darkness appeared and another cloaked figure stepped out from the cloud as it vanished behind him. “So Roxas is really going to do this huh?”
said the hooded figure while he slid off his hood revealing his long bluish hair, and a scar of an “x” between his eyes
. “Saix just stay out of it. He just needs some time to think things through.” Said Axel looking back at Saix. “I don’t think you understand Axel.
He murdered five of our members trying to find why he is able to obtain the key blade. The boss ordered for his execution. So I’m asking you Axel,
will you do it? Or will I?” he answered Axel and vanished back into the cloud of darkness leaving Axel with his thoughts.
Roxas continued down the street when it came to an end. He most of been thinking about what Axel told him that he didn’t realize that he made a wrong turn that lead to a dead end. “Rats..”
he said turning around now facing another figure in the same black cloak. “So Roxas it seems that I am the one to do you in.” said the figure as he was taking off his hood to show his long black and silver hair.
Scars appeared across his face, and a patch covering his left eye. Roxas went into his attack position while his key blade appeared in his hands. “So Xigbar…you think you’re as fast as I am?” laughed Roxas. “as if…” snarled Xigbar now raising his gun arrows at Roxas, and sending arrows of light towards Roxas’s head.

zexion_org_xii

alright heres the next chapter.....

Chapter three…
Roxas started dodging shots while running towards Xigbar. As he was getting closer it was much harder for him to continue his guard up,
so he leap to the side of the building to buy him a few seconds before laying down his attack towards Xigbar.
Pushing off from the building and flying towards his opponent, slashing down at his face but only hitting air as Xigbar leapt back dodging Roxas’s frontal attack.
“I guess it seems that you pick up a few things Xigbar.”
Cracked Roxas. “As if…you’ve always been weak.”
He replied continuing his assault towards Roxas.
The battle wasn’t going anywhere. Roxas was quick to dodge his arrows while Xigbar was not allowing him to get near him. The action continued on while they moved from the alleyway to the main street.
Landing a few meters from each other. Panting Roxas shouted “you had enough?!” Xigbar just cracked a smile before sending another arrow of light towards the traitor. This one piercing through Roxas’s shoulder
and launching him back landing on the ground. “As if…” replied Xigbar strolling towards his wounded prey kicking the key blade out of Roxas’s reach and pointing his gun arrows down at him. “Well it was fun Roxas.”
Smiling down at him. Then suddenly his laughing had stop only now he was gasping for air stumbling back away from Roxas. He fell back giving Roxas the view of Axel with his chakram’s in both hands smiling.
Xigbar with his last breath whispered something to Axel. “Shut up old man.” Replied Axel before Xigbar dissolved into nothingness.
“here..let me help you up.” Said Axel bending down and pulling Roxas up and on his feet. They staggered down the alley with one another before Roxas asking “So your with me?” Axel stop and almost laughing at him.

Last edited:

zexion_org_xii

thanks for the posts guys....ill give the next chapter soon....im still thinking on who should the remaining members be?? if you want to have roxas and axel fight a fav member just let me know

zexion_org_xii

alright just fiished the next chapter....

Chapter four…
They continued down the street till they reached a familiar old mansion. “I guess we can rest there for a bit.”
Said Axel practically carrying Roxas on his shoulder. After opening the gates and stepping inside the house to see that it was abandon for some time he brought Roxas to a corner to let him rest.
Axel observed the wound for some time before saying. “It’ll be alright Roxas….” Looking around the place to see that it had a second floor with two doors leading somewhere on both sides, Axel looked back down to Roxas.
“I’ll go look around a bit.” Roxas nodded up at Axel who after walked up to the second floor and opened the door that was to the left.
This room was small with two windows and drapes. In the middle was a dinner table. And scattered across the room were drawings of people he didn’t not know, he walked around going from picture to picture
to stop in front of one that resembled himself, and Roxas. “Wha..What is this?” he asked looking deeper at the drawing. “Its when you and Roxas first met.” Axel leapt around facing where the angels voice was coming from to see a young girl with blonde hair and a white gown dress sitting in the chair. He had no idea on how she got there in the first place, but he didn’t see her as
a threat. “Who are you?” he asked the young girl.
“My name…Namine.” She said waiting for his ext question and when it came she would answer it. “Who do you know me and Roxas? And what are you?
Do you work with the organization?” he finally finished with his questions. She paused for a bit and hen began. “I am a nobody like you and Roxas but not part of the organization. See I’m a witch that they control.
I am able to see into others hearts Axel and they’ve used me to find Roxas and you.” Axel became mad when he heard what she had said.
He didn’t need to ask her any more questions to understand what was going on that particular moment. He ran for the door and swung it open to see that Roxas was being attack by four Dusks. He turned back to Namine.
“You better pray that he’s alright..” and then shutting the door behind him. Racing towards Roxas’s attackers he leaped from the second floor to the first slashing down two dusk’s as they vanished to thin air.
After finishing off the remaining three he ran towards Roxas. “You all right man?” he asked checking to see if there were any marks or cuts on him. “I’m alright Axel. You’d think this was my first time in combat or something.”
Roxas replied before standing up straight. “So Axel what did you do this time?” he said pointing behind him. “What do you mean?” Asked Axel before turning around to see another member wearing the same cloaks as theirs surrounded by dusks. “Axel…Roxas…so you’ve both are traitors to the organization and when I destroy you surely my rank should go up. But that is not why I am here…I’m here for a little Stoll away.” He said pointing to the room Namine was in.
before Roxas could say anything Axel pushed forward with his chakram’s in his hand. “There’s no way your getting your hand’s on her.
We still need to as her a few questions.” He said then launching himself towards the group of dusk’s and the member they were protecting.
Wiping a four out with a few swift thrusts of his chakram’s before shouting. “Roxas…get the girl to safety…don’t worry I will find you.” He was then swallowed into the sea of dusk’s as they surrounded him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back