• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

alright heres the nextpost...
Chapter thirteen…
Roxas awoke to see that he was still in his pajamas in the safety of his own room. He rubbed the side of his face. “That hurts.” He said as he looked over at his neon alarm clock to see that it was midnight. “I can’t take this any more. I cannot wait for morning o come to see what happened. These are not just dreams.” He convinced himself before leaping off his bed and towards his dresser, pulling out his regular clothes and making it out the front door.
He reached the Station he searched around the ticket booth for some person to give him a ticket. “Hello…is anyone working here?” he asked into the darkness behind the booth. No one replied. This is weird and what makes it even more so is that I haven’t seen anyone outside as I made my way here. Everyone couldn’t of been asleep could they? He thought as he walked over o the train itself.
Oh well. I’m going anyway he decided as he climbs aboard the train, which no one was on.
“Well how am I going to get there now if no one is here to drive this thing.” He said looking around for anyone to help him out. Then suddenly the train began to move as he found as the sudden force pushed him back into a near by seat. Looking over to see that there was still no one driving the train.
Can this be a dream too? He thought as he stared out the window.
Am I having dreams of another dream? Is this making sense? No, this can’t be a dream. It feels so real. But so do the others. He sat there and contemplated about it all the way to the beach.
He stepped off the train to see that the beach was deserted as well. He made his way to the dock where his attack had happen. Staring ahead towards the sea.
“Did I come here to see this?” he asked raising his hand up towards the ocean.
“No…you came here to see if that dream of yours was real or not?” Roxas turned around to see a man in a black cloak blocking his way off the dock. “Who are you?” Roxas asked while trying to look at the hooded mans face.
“My name is of no purpose. This world Roxas… is not real. Something they put together for you so they could finally awake the true bringer of hearts. Roxas your other half…he is here with you. You have to awake before they complete putting you back into “him” and then they win. And you will cease to exist.” With that said he vanished into darkness leaving Roxas with his thoughts. “What’s happening to me!?!?!?!” he shouted up towards the sky hoping to finally awake from the dream that has keep his eyes closed to the truth for so long….
“Do you think that this was wise to tell him what we are planning?” Asked Marluxia staring down at the viewing screen. The figure behind him had his arms crossed leaning back on the structure of the building. “Of course. This will open his heart even more. Remember we don’t have much time. There is still an intruder inside.” Marluxia turned his attention towards Lexaeus who was standing in front the doorway. “Get rid of that nuisance!” demanded the cloaked man, as Lexaeus bowed and stepped out of the room…

zexion_org_xii

here it is...alittle tired but i hope it still stays on track...enjoy...
Chapter fourteen…
This time when Roxas awoke from his sleep he arose from his bed grabbed the neon alarm clock and tossed it out the window before going back to bed. The next morning he ran over to the usual spot to see that the gang was already there.
“I thought I would get here quicker than you guys.” He said sitting on the side of the couch. “Excuse me, I think you maybe lost.” Answered Hayner as his faced looked stunned.
“Stop playing around Hayner.” Hayner pushed Roxas towards the exit. “I’m sorry…friend…but I haven’t seen you around here at all.” He said pushing Roxas outside and leaving him there.
Roxas didn’t take note to it so he walked away from his old friends. Reaching the old mansions gates he stared up at the windows. “Roxas.” A familiar voice shouted in his head as images came back to his mind. He fell to the ground with his hands on his head shaking while more events came back to his memory.
“Master the rate is climbing higher and higher. It seems that Namine is pushing him as well. It is at ninety eight percent.” Said Marluxia sitting on the chair in front of the screen. “Good. This now seems to work on our advantage now. We will soon get rid of Roxas and let his other half finish the job. So how is Lexaeus doing with the intruder?”
The figure said standing to Marluxia’s left shoulder staring down at the image of Roxas. “Lexaeus has defeated him and is bringing him to the holders cell. As we speak.”

Roxas looked up to see that the old mansion was gone. Twilight Town was gone all that was there was darkness. Complete darkness. His mind began to wonder. Where am I? Who am I?
You are Roxas. But now you are going to come together with the other half of your heart. Isn’t this what you want? You wont have to return to nothingness. Answered a familiar gentle voice to Roxas’s ears.
Namine? He asked as all the memory he had came cramming inside his head.
I don’t want to become with the other half yet. I have to finish with what I started….
When he came to he was lying outside of the memory’s skyscraper. “The organization war.” He said as he stood up from his sleep. With the key blade in his hand he charge towards the headquarters.
“What happened!!!??” shouted Marluxia as he smashed the monitors and screens. He looked back towards his master.
“We do not need Namine anymore. We must end this now before everything is lost. Do what must be done.” Said the other figure as he stepped out of the room.
Marluxia smiled. “Now Roxas I’m going to be showing you real power.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back