• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

heres the next chapter...i went through this one real quick...so it may not be as well as the others but here it is....
Chapter five…
Roxas knew what he had to do as he ran up the steps eliminating dusk after dusk before reaching the top and to the door on his left opening it and closing it behind him
to see that Namine was still sitting in the chair. “Come on. We have to hurry.” He said before grabbing her and lifting her up off the chair.
Looking for another way out he noticed the windows “That might work.” He said running towards the window with Namine attached to his hand. Glass shattered as he fell feet first outside. Landing in a somersault, he turned to see that Namine did the same. There was no time for him to check himself of any bruises as he grab her hand again and lead her into the woods.
There were gigantic trees covering the morning’s sunlight as they continued through the woods. “do..you..know where…you are heading?” asked Namine hanging on for the ride. They finally stop to take a breather.
Roxas panting his injury wasn’t doing him any good. “I think I lost—“ his sentence was never finished because he was knocked off of his feet and flying back and landing on the side of a tree then fell to the ground.
He lifts himself up and looked over to where Namine was but another cloak figure was blocking his view. The man had wild black hair that went down to his chest, and in his hand was a lance. “So…Xaldin…I see you’re here as well.”
Said Roxas standing up pain rushing through his entire body. “I see that you’ve been taking it a little rough Roxas. You need to stop pushing yourself.” Xaldin added raising his lance above him and then added.
“She is ours. As for you and Axel…we will deal with you when we return.” He said bringing down his lance down at Roxas’s face launching him back against the tree again but this time he fell unconscious.

zexion_org_xii

heres the next instalment.....

Chapter six…
Roxas awoke from what seemed like a never-ending sleep to see that he was in a small room. The room had an untidy bed, which he was resting on. A small window was to his left as he looked outside to see that the sun was beating down on his face. Noisy busy streets had also been shown from outside the window.
How long have I been out? He thought before sitting up to see that he still had pain in his shoulder, and back. He stood up to see that he was still wearing his black cloak, as he reached for the door to his right it suddenly swung open knocking him back into the bed. Axel stood in the doorway before walking to Roxas’s side.
“Ah…I see your up.” He said while Roxas was moaning with more pain now. “Glad to see that you’re alright. You know it’s been two days since you’ve been sleeping…. I thought I was in for but as soon as you left… the dusk have disappeared. It’s a good thing I found you and dressed the wounds or you would have been a goner.” He finally finishes putting Roxas to speed. Roxas sat back up facing Axel before asking, “Where are we?” the sun still beating down his back.
“Twilight town…it seems that the organization stopped looking for us as soon as they captured Namine…but what’s been bothering me is that they used her to find us. I just don’t get this at all.” Roxas looked outside again to see three young children play in the street, and then he gave his attention back to Axel.
“So what do we do now?” Roxas said waiting for a reply.
“Well I was going to ask you that same thing. See I was just following you while you left the organization. Where were you heading? And why did you kill off Vexen, Zexion, Luxord, and Larxne?” Roxas looked down at his feet before looking back up at Axel.
“This…keyblade I must of known why I have it. So I went snooping around in castle oblivion to find out that they have been hiding my answers from me since the beginning. I told them that I would not be their tool so I turned to leave but they attacked me. After that I don’t remember much what happened. But I do remember that I had to head to this place called…destiny island.”
“Destiny Island?”

zexion_org_xii

alright heres the next one...sorry it took so long was eating dinner....
Chapter seven…
Axel was confused by Roxas’s words as he shook it off.
“O.k.…so how do we get to this destiny island?” Roxas looked up to Axel and smiled. “Gummi-ship.”
They discussed some more before heading out to find a gummi-ship. They look at all the spaceports and small taverns to find that there were none that could be sold or even rented. In fact there were none on twilight town.
“This doesn’t make sense.” Said Axel as they strolled down an alley away from the ports then stopped dead in his tracks making Roxas bump into him.
“Hey what was that for!? Exclaimed Roxas as he rubbed the side of his face.
“Something just hit me. Why cant we use the power of darkness to just get us there?!” Explained Axel turning around facing Roxas. Roxas looked back at him blankly.
“We have no idea how to get there through the darkness. It would be like going through a maze. If we haven’t been there already then there is no idea where we would end up!” shouted Roxas as he was getting aggravated from searching for a gummi-ship, and now explaining something Axel should of already known.
“It’s still worth a try. I mean it beats looking for a gummi-ship that isn’t here.” Roxas looked away and then back at Axel.
“You do have a point…but still…” he paused looking at the excited face that Axel was giving him, and he finally finished saying
“..Fine.”
With that said they disappeared into a cloud of darkness. In it they searched deeply for any outlet that would lead them to destiny islands. Then out of nowhere there was light. When vision was restored to them they were standing on a sandy beach with the noise of small waves crashing near the shore. Roxas turned around to see palm tree after palm tree.
“I think…I think this is it…” Roxas said before walking down the beach to see what else was there Axel following behind.
“We’ve musta gotten lucky or something.” Explained Axel as trailed along Roxas now. They stopped at the end of the shore to see another island like the one they were on but now it had brick houses lying across it. There was a dock to the right of them with a raft attached to it
. “Guess we can use that.” Said Roxas while walking over to the dock. As he got closer he could see that the dock was poorly done. Must have been by some village child he thought before stepping up the three stairs and reaching the dock itself. There at its end stood the raft and a cloaked stranger waiting for them.
“This is where your journey stops.” he said raising his hand up towards them while a lanced appeared in his hand while five others hovered around him. “Roxas…this time we can defeat him.” Axel said before leaping back onto the beach watching Roxas do the same with his keyblade in his hand.
“Now this is more like it.” Said Xaldin before pushing on his attack.

zexion_org_xii

yep....i didnt really want to do that...but i guess we will...cause they are extremely strong when they pair up..i don know how things are going to work. i may have to seperate them...who knows...but now im starting to shape on the story itself. and im having a good view with what teist i should use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back