• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

yea but its also bad to have them team up....but hey i like that they are teaming up...you dont see them together like this so i thought id throw that in there

zexion_org_xii

lol...dont worry they will fight together in this fight...hey and maybe the last...but what is it...how many other member are left for them to fight?

Guardian_Shiro

Website
www.animingle.com
yeah you gotta build them separate too. They way you can make it longer and better. But as of now I think its good they stay together at least untill they heal from the last battle.

chaos666

zexion_org_xii said:
lol...dont worry they will fight together in this fight...hey and maybe the last...but what is it...how many other member are left for them to fight?

Yay!
Hmmm...lets see:

Vexen
Zexion
Luxord
Larxene
Xigbar

have been killed off right?

So... that leaves:

Saix
Lexeaus(sp?)
Marluxia
Demyx

Right? Thats not including #1, of course:D

Did I miss any? *Starts counting*

zexion_org_xii

thats what i thought....but i dont think im going to make this story any longer then it should be...it is my first...i was just trying the fan fic with this one....if i become better i may come back to this story and redo it better....but i think thatthis story is going to be at its end with a few other chapters....i mean they dont have alot of members to fight....they reached destiny islands...so i really dont have much to work with after that...just the story beind namine and why roxas did what he did....

zexion_org_xii

chaos666 said:
Yay!
Hmmm...lets see:

Vexen
Zexion
Luxord
Larxene
Xigbar

have been killed off right?

So... that leaves:

Saix
Lexeaus(sp?)
Marluxia
Demyx

Right? Thats not including #1, of course:D

Did I miss any? *Starts counting*
youve missed the one that they are fighting now Xaldin...but yea you got it right

zexion_org_xii

heres the next chapter....this one has ton of action...enjoy..
Chapter eight….

It could have been quite the afternoon at the beach without the battle that was about to happen. The waves crashing onto the beach was the only sound for a while before the clashing of weapons as Roxas and Axel were blocking blows from Xaldin lances. Moving quick around the lances he got close enough to get a shot at Xaldin. With one mighty blow I could end this he thought while coming up full strength with his blade towards Xaldins chest but fell short when a lance hit Roxas in the back of the head launching him in the water.
Axel couldn’t do anything for Roxas at the moment he couldn’t do much but continue to act on instinct, dodging the blows from the lances that were surrounding him now.
“You can not win this battle…give up already.” Said Xaldin smiling at him.
“I don’t think so.” Axel said panting pushing off another attack before proceeding one of his own. Flying towards Xaldin with all his strength and contacting Xaldins chest with his chakram’s launching him back onto the dock falling through the wood and landing on his back. Axel did not stop to see if Xaldin was still alive as he ran to where his friend was last seen.
“Roxas!!” shouted the worried Axel looking franticly into the water hoping to see his friend appear all right.
“Die!!” Xaldin shouted as Axel turned his attention back to his enemy only to see a lance landed a blow to his face as he flew head first into the sand behind him. He tried to stand back up but was kicked back down. Panting he looked up at his enemies face. “I told you. You will lose.” Xaldin smirked looking done at his victory before falling face first into the sand next to Axel. Looking over to see Roxas help Axel up.
“Now Xaldin…lets finish this” replied Roxas while Xaldin was quickly standing up right. “How dare you!!” he shouted using his last final attempt of an attack using his lances to come together and create a beam towards Roxas and Axel. The light was blinding for anyone to see but when everything came to, Xaldin could not see Axel and Roxas standing where they use to be. He gave a smirk.
“Ah ah ah.” He heard a familiar voice say behind him as he turned around to face Roxas with his key blade winging it to his face while Axel stood behind him smiling doing a finger motion left and right before the final blow slashed through Xaldins chest. Falling to his knees as he disappeared to nothingness…
Roxas looked back over at the dock to see that the boat was still there. “Come on.” He motioned as he walked over to the boat and sat inside as he saw Axel do the same. They pushed the boat out as it sailed over to the other island. “You feeling like I’m feeling?” asked Axel as both of them were feeling pain surge through out their body. All Roxas did was smiled back at him. “I wonder what will happen to us next?”

zexion_org_xii

alrigh sorry about the wait i have a ton of other things to do...i really dont know if this chapter is really what you may of wanted but here goes....
Chapter nine…
The sun was resting over the homes as they reached the island. Stepping off the boat to a quiet rested village they walked down the brick road deeper inside the quiet town. “What’s with this place?” asked Axel raising his hands up and shrugging. They were strangers in a new world. They didn’t have much to go on but they knew that the organization was there. “Roxas, is anything coming to you?” asked Axel looking at a few villagers as they ran by. “No…not a thing.” He answered staring down at his feet searching through the back of his mind hoping for anything to remember. He continued to walk past even more villagers as they ran by. “…This isn’t looking right.” Said Axel as he looked forward towards the center of the island to see smoke and flames. The organization thought Roxas as they both ran towards the light.
“Do we have to carry on with this serried? Why do we need Roxas anyway? This has gone to far…there are only five of us now and Xaldin was out of line. Let me be the one to finish this.” Asked a man in a black cloak to another. They were sitting on gray thrones facing one another. “I think its time that the fun and games are over. We need Roxas…” said the other.
“What’s going on?” asked Axel as they got to the scene to see homes burning and villagers running away from being gulped in the flames. Dusk’s appeared from everywhere. “It’s a trap!!” Shouted Roxas as he ran towards a crowd of Dusk’s and wiping them out one by one. He gave a glance back at Axel to see that he was leaping from house to house eliminating each dusk that crossed his path. The two met each other where the fire had started to see that they were surrounded by Dusk’s.
“They did send the wrong person to do this.” Said a familiar voice in front of them as a cloaked figure stepped out the cloud of darkness with his blue sitar in hand. “Demyx!!” Shouted Roxas as he saw the cloaked figure reveal his face to see that he had bunched blonde hair and looked as young as Roxas did. “I really don’t know why I have to be doing this.” Demyx said shrugging.
Axel fell to his knees with a blast of laughter. “Demyx…please do you honestly think you are in favor of beating us both!” Demyx replied with a smirk and raised his hand pointing above and behind the two. They turned around to see a figure among a burning house looking down upon them. The figure had wild pinkish hair running across his face while he was holding up a scythe on his right shoulder.
“Marluxia…” Said Roxas stunned to see him.

zexion_org_xii

yo thanks alot....but trust me on this im try to end this fan fic by tomorrow...i have tomorrow off..and the story is getting closer to its end...

zexion_org_xii

it was going to happen...i mean damn five other members...this is my first but i will have other stories with the organization...so its like it didnt even end..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back