• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
hmmm I almost forgot about that Lion King sequel. Could be apart of KH3.

Honestly though I believe the returning worlds for KH3 will be souly based on Sora's connection with certain characters. I am sure a lot of you have noticed that besides donald and goofy ofcourse, there were certain other disney characters that Sora really bonded with over the course of the series. I believe they are Hercules, Aladdin, Pooh, Tron, and Peter Pan. When you look closely you can see how he behaves around those certain individuals. Sora always being all buddy buddy with Aladdin and Hercules shaking their hands, etc. shows that he grew a stronger bond with them than most other characters he has met. I am sure he will get to go to Olympus Colliseum and Agrabah one last time before his story finishes. As much as I DON'T want to go back to it, it seems Pooh and Sora really have this deep connection too. I strongly believe Nomura will put that back in there again. Tron and Sora formed a tight bond real quick with hugs and all. Since Tron will be at radiant garden it's probably a given we will see him again. As for Peter Pan, they may have had a rocky start, but they rebounded fast. They became good friends when battling hook. Peter Pan mentioning that Sora should bring Kiari to neverland sometime so she can fly with him says to me that it could very well happen. I for one am up for Sora venturing into Neverland one last time too.

Honorable mention goes to Jack Sparrow. Sora and him didn't have that many scenes together, but there still was a certain chemistry between them. Sora always seemed fond of him like he was a hero like Hercules or something. He did say he hopes to see him again. Plus both of them being told are kind of alike and Sparrow wanting to use the keyblade might mean a future appearance. I for one would love to go back to port royal and hopefully they shall improve on it greatly. Kraken and Davey Jones battle. Let's do it!

Negative

Castle of Dreams- Cinderella 2 and 3 plots

Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella get blown up in BBS. I guess the Fairy Godmother could bring them back, but that would be kind of cheap, in my opinion.

Another problem: in Aqua's story, one of the dwarfs say that the queen was destroyed when she tried to escape after she poisoned Snow White. Even the mirror says that the queen was gone.

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella get blown up in BBS. I guess the Fairy Godmother could bring them back, but that would be kind of cheap, in my opinion.

one small problem with your theory.

at 2:58 to 3:00 it looked like Aqua and Cinderella saw them get sent flying rather then being blown to bits. so it's possible they might come back after the worlds are restored

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
i wanna see some new kh worlds like maybe toy story, finding nemo or the new princess and the frog also lion king might be in it too since it has a sequel

It might be kind of hard to do the Lion King sequel considering Lion King 2 seems to cover a pretty large span of time. From the time Simba`s daughter is born to the time when she is all grown up, but it`s difficult to say how long that is. That would be awesome though, Lion King 2 is actually my favorite Disney movie of all time. It was like the first Disney movie I ever watched.

Negative

one small problem with your theory.

at 2:58 to 3:00 it looked like Aqua and Cinderella saw them get sent flying rather then being blown to bits. so it's possible they might come back after the worlds are restored

It looks more like their looking at the explosion, but whatever, I guess them being blasted off could work too.

Radon

mofo
Toy Story could be good or they are probably still saving it for KH3. Either way is fine really. Toy Story could be the surprise world for this game though...or maybe that will be Notre Dame.

101 Dalmations I am going to disagree with. It should wait for KH3. No puppies means no evil Cruella going crazy looking for them.

Probably would be better if they used the Toy Story 1&2 plot for KH3, as I can now also see that working better with Sora than the plot of 3.

What I said was ignore the fact that they wouldn't still be puppies. They ignored Huey Dewy and Louie aging why can't they do the same for the puppies? They still wouldn't be puppies by the time KH3 takes place anyway.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i reckon kh3 should be a lot darker compared to the other kh's so like more dangerous planets and no more cuddlies like winnie the pooh or toy story

Radon

mofo
BBS was supposed to be a dark Kingdom Hearts and it involved us making a dress while running around on a giant yarn. They aren't going to cut a world purely cos they want it to be a 'dark' game.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
you do have a point there, it seems it takes longer for certain disney characters to age. well I would mind seeing the 101 dalmations world in wither the 9 year gap game of KH3. Yes Toy Story must be saved for KH3 though, it would help make that game stand out more.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This was probably the only problem I have with BBS, I think if that would have added a couple of more Disney Worlds then it would have been at the right length.

Ofcourse I would want Atlantica and surprisingly I would want Pinocchio in BBS over Notre Dame. Reason being because Pinocchio is tied to KH1 keeping the pattern of all the new worlds in BBS have a connection to the previous KH games.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I actually was hoping for something else.

Atlantica could've been there, but i dont tihnk neverland was needed, though i did like the world alot.

they are going to add more scenes in the western one, hopefully, they add some non playable worlds, to at least explain a bit more

Radon

mofo
Adding a few cutscenes from a Disney world that doesn't appear would make no sense at all.

A

Azrael

This may have been done in KH1 but why not explain the reason why Chernabog appeared? It would be hot going to the world.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I really want to see a Sleeping Beauty world, because I just think the art would be fantastic. Beyond that, Square has really catered to alot of my love for specific Disney films. Except there's no Pixar love, and no one's a bigger Toy Story fan than I. Looking back at Disney's classics, I really want the Seven Dwarves on a console, that would rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back