• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
olympus has been in every fricken game.
i think that we can go one game with a different arena world

Except the fact Olympus Coliseum is actually a good world. It's not like Agrabah or Halloween Town where it keeps repeating and is just... ugh. OC is actually still live and kickin', so there's no point in taking it out. Besides, I'd much rather have OC than any other Disney world. OC where's all the tournaments and fun stuff is at.

Radon

mofo
Another problem is added to your experiment idea Lonbilly is that the show only introduced about 60, if not less, experiments so I couldn't see them having you find and battle all 626 of them. I'd like it if Hawaii was one of the first worlds and during Soras first visit, something happened in space where that pod machine thing broke open but a few went to other worlds but most landed in Hawaii. Then there would be about one experiment battle per world so that we only get the ones that are worth battling rather than the bird that makes people in love. I can see this working.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Idk lonbilly, neverland? the only way to add neverland again and keep it real to it's story is to make sora into a full adult, old enough for him to have a 12 year old. that way they can put neverland and go by the sequel.

i still think pirates of the carebean suits kh well. lonbilly, i highly suggest you at least watch it to see how it's possible for it to go into kh.

it had a hint of light/heart reference in it. but it was mainly finding a planet (or in kh it would be world).

pirates of the carebean was 'ok'. i think the atmoshere was off, but other than that it had an ok storyline.

Lonbilly

Awards
Another problem is added to your experiment idea Lonbilly is that the show only introduced about 60, if not less, experiments so I couldn't see them having you find and battle all 626 of them. I'd like it if Hawaii was one of the first worlds and during Soras first visit, something happened in space where that pod machine thing broke open but a few went to other worlds but most landed in Hawaii. Then there would be about one experiment battle per world so that we only get the ones that are worth battling rather than the bird that makes people in love. I can see this working.

Hmmm, that seems a waste to not include all 566, though I admit it may have gotten... tiresome after awhile. And yeah, I agree the ones that are worth fighting should be included instead of the ones that can't even fight or do anything special.

Idk lonbilly, neverland? the only way to add neverland again and keep it real to it's story is to make sora into a full adult, old enough for him to have a 12 year old. that way they can put neverland and go by the sequel.

Ummm, why? They could just have Current Sora instead of an Adult one having a kid. And it's not like they have to keep the whole story of Return to Neverland the same, just make Jane Wendy's sister instead of her daughter, or not even related to her just conveniently looks like her.

Plus, Neverland was one of my favorite worlds in KH1 and Days, and probably would be in BbS, so I hope they include it one last time.

i still think pirates of the carebean suits kh well.

I just am bothered by how they edit down PotC so much. I liked PotC in the movies because it was Disney and there was actually blood, guns, etc. I can get editting the language but... I just rather have something else if PotC gets editted again.

lonbilly, i highly suggest you at least watch it to see how it's possible for it to go into kh.

it had a hint of light/heart reference in it. but it was mainly finding a planet (or in kh it would be world).

Yeah, I just never really liked space movies (though Lilo & Stitch was an exception because it mainly took place on Hawaii.) But I guess I will check it out, that way I can honestly see if I like it and to see if it would fit.

pirates of the carebean was 'ok'. i think the atmoshere was off, but other than that it had an ok storyline.

I do agree, but the story would have been so much better if they kept it how it was. KH PotC was just a disappointment.

~~Kairi~~

Wonder if they would put something like Up, or Wall-E? But then I don't know how it'll fit in the game. O__O

TigerLilly

On IMDB it says that Anastasia is going to be in it. But her world doesn't seem to be listed? Sorry if this was already posted, there are 100 pages of this thread.

Lonbilly

Awards
Wonder if they would put something like Up, or Wall-E? But then I don't know how it'll fit in the game. O__O

I actually would like Up as a summon or something since I can't see it as a world. Like Kevin or Dug. As for Wall-E, I didn't like it so... ehhhhh.

On IMDB it says that Anastasia is going to be in it. But her world doesn't seem to be listed? Sorry if this was already posted, there are 100 pages of this thread.

IMDB is wrong. Anastasia (as much as I wish it was) isn't going to be in KH because it isn't even Disney.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wait didnt they include more experiments in the movie leroy? when all the experiments fight all the clones????????
i dont know i havent seen the movie in a while =.=

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I just can`t see Up or Wall-E worlds in KH. They don`t seem like the type of worlds that would be in a KH game. Unless they are summons, that would be okay.

Lonbilly

Awards

Personally I could see a Toy Story world before any other Pixar world seeing as how it was supposed to be in KH2.

Yuuki

Personally I could see a Toy Story world before any other Pixar world seeing as how it was supposed to be in KH2.
wait what? toy story was going to be on kh2?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

A Toy Story world was supposed to be in KH2? Didn`t know that. The only Pixar world I could ever see in KH is Toy Story.

Lonbilly

Awards
wait what? toy story was going to be on kh2?

A Toy Story world was supposed to be in KH2? Didn`t know that. The only Pixar world I could ever see in KH is Toy Story.

Yeah, I think so. I'm just not sure where it was ever said anymore >.> Bahhhhh time making me forget things.

But I hope they decide to put Toy Story back in KH. That world would probably be epically fun.

Yuuki

Yeah, I think so. I'm just not sure where it was ever said anymore >.> Bahhhhh time making me forget things.

But I hope they decide to put Toy Story back in KH. That world would probably be epically fun.
hahahaha that would be funny and cool xD
i wonder if sora would turn into a doll hmmm
what kind of doll? xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

It would have been cool if it was in KH2 instead of Atlantica being in KH2. I hope they put a Toy Story world in a future KH game. It would be cool to play toy-sized.

Lonbilly

Awards
I could see Sora as a action figure or a plushie for some reason. But I imagine he'd most likely be an action figure, like the action figure evrsion of himself from the SE store or something, just with circles on his elbows and legs and what-not like a lot of stuff like that have so they can move their arms and what-not.

It would have been cool if it was in KH2 instead of Atlantica being in KH2. I hope they put a Toy Story world in a future KH game. It would be cool to play toy-sized.

Yeah, I would have liked it better than Atlantica. Probably would have been cannon too, unlike Atlantica. But yeah, toy sized would be so cool and hard. I imagine it would be like Wonderland or like Castle of Dreams for Ven.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, I see Sora more than likely being a plushy or whatever Woody is. Sora tends to be most similar to the main characters of the world that he blends in. (i.e. merman in Atlantica, Lion Cub in Pride Lands, etc. (Halloween Town is one exception of course.))

Allister Rose

French Lover

Plus, Neverland was one of my favorite worlds in KH1 and Days, and probably would be in BbS, so I hope they include it one last time.

i doubt nomura will change the story in such a way. you know why Sora has to be adult in order for neverland to return. plus we don't need it to return a 5th time, we already have kh1, COM, 358/2 days and BBS. i think it deserves a rest. My favorite disney world is Beast's Castle but even i doubt of it's return.

please be a bit more practical.

I just am bothered by how they edit down PotC so much. I liked PotC in the movies because it was Disney and there was actually blood, guns, etc. I can get editting the language but... I just rather have something else if PotC gets editted again.

I do agree, but the story would have been so much better if they kept it how it was. KH PotC was just a disappointment.
i agree PoTC could have been better, but i dont see alot of possibilities of POtC in kh. I kind of blame the english edits. PoTC was the most censored world out of all the others. they could've started the story a little earlier but other than that, i can't see alot of possibilities. they could've added more features to it, though the story was only slightly edited to be more related to hearts.

Yeah, I just never really liked space movies (though Lilo & Stitch was an exception because it mainly took place on Hawaii.) But I guess I will check it out, that way I can honestly see if I like it and to see if it would fit.
Although it takes place in space, i wouldn't exactly call it full sci-fi.

Lonbilly

Awards
i doubt nomura will change the story in such a way.

Because he didn't drastically/really change the story for Halloween Town, Atlantica, or any other worlds for that matter. Nope.

you know why Sora has to be adult in order for neverland to return.

Actually I don't. Care to explain to me why he has to be an adult?

plus we don't need it to return a 5th time, we already have kh1, COM, 358/2 days and BBS. i think it deserves a rest.

And yet the only time it was really a world was BbS. CoM was just a copy of KH1 which was just the ship and Big Ben, and Days was just a barrage of random islands. Basically what I'm trying to say is worlds get tiresome when they're the same environment every single time and don't change a single thing (like Agrabah, for example). Plus the story would be refreshed with a new character and story thrown in, so since it would be so new I don't see why it would need a rest when it would be a improved version of all the Neverlands before it.

please be a bit more practical.

Don't see how I'm being less practical.

i agree PoTC could have been better, but i dont see alot of possibilities of POtC in kh. I kind of blame the english edits. PoTC was the most censored world out of all the others. they could've started the story a little earlier but other than that, i can't see alot of possibilities. they could've added more features to it, though the story was only slightly edited to be more related to hearts.

I never would have expected it in KH to begin with, but it was in there (mainly because Disney harassed them to put it in instead of Neverland) and that's why I could see it return again. Though I'd rather it not be editted so much. It makes no sense to edit it that much when the movies and games of PotC are exactly the same, so I don't get why they have to edit PotC in KH. Makes no sense to me.

Although it takes place in space, i wouldn't exactly call it full sci-fi.

I missed the part where I called it a sci-fi. I don't remember saying anything of the sort.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I really like that idea. It seems like it would be more fun than Atlantica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back