• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Because he didn't drastically/really change the story for Halloween Town, Atlantica, or any other worlds for that matter. Nope.

Actually I don't. Care to explain to me why he has to be an adult?

And yet the only time it was really a world was BbS. CoM was just a copy of KH1 which was just the ship and Big Ben, and Days was just a barrage of random islands. Basically what I'm trying to say is worlds get tiresome when they're the same environment every single time and don't change a single thing (like Agrabah, for example). Plus the story would be refreshed with a new character and story thrown in, so since it would be so new I don't see why it would need a rest when it would be a improved version of all the Neverlands before it.

Don't see how I'm being less practical.

I never would have expected it in KH to begin with, but it was in there (mainly because Disney harassed them to put it in instead of Neverland) and that's why I could see it return again. Though I'd rather it not be editted so much. It makes no sense to edit it that much when the movies and games of PotC are exactly the same, so I don't get why they have to edit PotC in KH. Makes no sense to me.

I missed the part where I called it a sci-fi. I don't remember saying anything of the sort.

BBS really just showed us how the baddies came in. instead of randomly entering them in kh1. it was some-what necessary.

there's no point rehashing another movie that is used up to it's toll. please be a bit more practical.

and it's not that your being less practical, it's that your not being practical enough (the other way kind of sounds like your admitting it). There's not much plot to go on. and we already have enoguh story for it.

i doubt they will change the daughter to sister. that;s just off. i doubt they will change relatives in order to keep a story in kh.

yes you do. basicallyt for another story for neverland to return, they will need to bring a story to it. there's no point brining back neverland.

and i know you didnt call it sci-fi. i did. but not the point.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
BBS really just showed us how the baddies came in. instead of randomly entering them in kh1. it was some-what necessary.

I never said otherwise ;>.>

there's no point rehashing another movie that is used up to it's toll. please be a bit more practical.

Except there not rehashing the same movie, they'd be doing the sequel to that movie. And even if the two movies shared a similar story you wouldn't be able to tell in KH because we hardly got any of Peter Pan 1's story in KH1, therefore Return to Neverland's story wouldn't feel like just a different version of Neverland in KH1.

and it's not that your being less practical, it's that your not being practical enough (the other way kind of sounds like your admitting it). There's not much plot to go on. and we already have enoguh story for it.

i doubt they will change the daughter to sister. that;s just off. i doubt they will change relatives in order to keep a story in kh.

Then they could always retcon the timeline thing and say time in the Big Ben part of Neverland passes quicker like how time in RoD is slower than time in RoL.

Though I honestly doubt making Jane her sister or something else would hardly effect the story.

yes you do. basicallyt for another story for neverland to return, they will need to bring a story to it. there's no point brining back neverland.

It seems like you're trying to pretend Return to Neverland doesn't exist now. That's the story they could bring into it, and it would hardly be the same as any other story of Neverland from KH.

Radon

mofo
Most likely will if theres a nine year gap game. Tron said that he and Space Paranoids are just copies and that the originals were deleted. Wouldn't it be logical for us to see how this happened.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I never said otherwise ;>.>
you sort of hinted it, when you used it as an example
Except there not rehashing the same movie, they'd be doing the sequel to that movie. And even if the two movies shared a similar story you wouldn't be able to tell in KH because we hardly got any of Peter Pan 1's story in KH1, therefore Return to Neverland's story wouldn't feel like just a different version of Neverland in KH1.
We basically got the same idea and similar ending.

Then they could always retcon the timeline thing and say time in the Big Ben part of Neverland passes quicker like how time in RoD is slower than time in RoL.

Though I honestly doubt making Jane her sister or something else would hardly effect the story.
and this is the very part where i believe you're not being practical.

i doubt nomura will make it so that the worlds flow of time will differ in the same realm just to make it possible.

pretty much it will be.

It seems like you're trying to pretend Return to Neverland doesn't exist now. That's the story they could bring into it, and it would hardly be the same as any other story of Neverland from KH.
no, you're acting like return to neverland is just equally as valid as any other world.

Awards
Most likely will if theres a nine year gap game. Tron said that he and Space Paranoids are just copies and that the originals were deleted. Wouldn't it be logical for us to see how this happened.

They took huge liberties with how they portrayed the first Tron in KH2, I don't see how they couldn't do the same for Tron Legacy.

Granted, the entire Flynn plot point would be taken out, but it worked fine in KH2, I'm sure they could do the same with this movie. That or, who knows, maybe they can find the original copy and meet Kevin Flynn (I doubt this but yeah).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think that they could re-put Wonderland into KH, now that they have the new Alice in Wonderland movie.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
YES! I LOVED Wonderland! Perhaps even put the areas accessible in Days?

YES...that would be cool, but the Rose Garden wouldn't be all that big though...I would just like to see the new Card Soldiers and fight the Jabowakie from the new Alice in Wonderland in a future KH.

State

Awards
YES...that would be cool, but the Rose Garden wouldn't be all that big though...I would just like to see the new Card Soldiers and fight the Jabowakie from the new Alice in Wonderland in a future KH.

Did the movie feature any new areas?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Did the movie feature any new areas?

Lets see here....
The White Queen's Castle...the giant chess board where the final battle takes place...oh, and the Red Queen's (Queen of Hearts) Castle is alot different.
Well, it's also got the area where she falls down the hole, The Tea Party Garden, isnt really a garden anymore its a more desolate area, its got the burned down village where the Mad Hatter reminisces when the White Queen was in power...and that's all I can really remember.

Radon

mofo
I would rather not have the new movies plot in a future game mainly because of the different styles of the movies. It would just make it seem like two completely different worlds if they added areas from KH1 and the new one. So Wonderlands return is a no for me.

SoRoxas

I think the new Alice in Wonderland would be great in the next big KH title. Fighting a heartless version of the Jabowok would be epic. The worlds would be much bigger to travel around and look so much cooler so it's a yes for me.

Oh and just a little side note: The Queen of Hearts and The Red Queen are two different queens. The Queen of hearts is from Alice in Wonderland, The Red Queen is actually from Through the Looking Glass, another Alice adventure, which is what this new movie was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back