• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Oh I see but I belive magic shouldn't clash with super powers, so Incredibles is a no no.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree...i really want treasure planet. but i'm not so sure if they will place treasureplanet along-side PotC

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Personally I think I'd rather see Neverland one more time if they screw up PotC again, or if they decide not to use PotC. I've never seen treasure Planet, and the previews never caught my interest.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Personally I think I'd rather see Neverland one more time if they screw up PotC again, or if they decide not to use PotC. I've never seen treasure Planet, and the previews never caught my interest.
i actually want to see neverland again too. but i want it to be like bbs where you can actually go to the island s1elleface

Lonbilly

Awards
i actually want to see neverland again too. but i want it to be like bbs where you can actually go to the island s1elleface

Yeah, that's how I would want it as well. I mean, it was fun in KH1 and all, but I wanted the islands. And then Days only added like... islands that weren't even the main ones. I say it should be a combo of Hook's ship & Big Ben, the islands from Days, and then the main islands from BbS.

Yuuki

the only thing i dont get is how stitch ended up in radiant garden >_<
do you think we'll see more of him? or even get to hawaii???

Lonbilly

Awards
I was confused on that as well. It makes me wonder what the hell Stitch was doing there >.> I hope we do get to see Lilo's home world though. Hell, maybe it will even be an expansion of Deep Space, or just it's own world. Hawaii would be fun <3 Plus I could imagine some Ven references from Gantu or Stitch to Sora.

Yuuki

I was confused on that as well. It makes me wonder what the hell Stitch was doing there >.> I hope we do get to see Lilo's home world though. Hell, maybe it will even be an expansion of Deep Space, or just it's own world. Hawaii would be fun <3 Plus I could imagine some Ven references from Gantu or Stitch to Sora.
that would be epic. but more than anything i wanna see some experiments and even fight some s1demteeth

Lonbilly

Awards
I'd actually like it if you had to fight the experiments in groups like the Dalmatians, but after finding them you had to battle all of those you found right there and then they'd go back to Hawaii. That would be epic. Especially if it was just Sora against like four or five experiments.

Yuuki

I'd actually like it if you had to fight the experiments in groups like the Dalmatians, but after finding them you had to battle all of those you found right there and then they'd go back to Hawaii. That would be epic. Especially if it was just Sora against like four or five experiments.
ooooohhh i see what you mean
now that would be great and it would be nice to actually have a fight with sora alone instead of having DG with you. but if they did something like im guessing they would add "action commands" where you have to press triangle for this and that.....

Lonbilly

Awards
ooooohhh i see what you mean
now that would be great and it would be nice to actually have a fight with sora alone instead of having DG with you. but if they did something like im guessing they would add "action commands" where you have to press triangle for this and that.....

Bahhhh, I imagine they would. Then again, they may not, 'cuz I think there was a similar fight like that in BbS and there were no reaction commands and what not other than what was in the deck.

Yuuki

Bahhhh, I imagine they would. Then again, they may not, 'cuz I think there was a similar fight like that in BbS and there were no reaction commands and what not other than what was in the deck.
hmmmm i see. well if they dont then that would be epic and fun s1britishguy

Lonbilly

Awards
And it would make things harder. And imagine if there's some that can add status ailments on you, like in one group one that can casts dark on you, then the other can put you to sleep, etc. And then there's the ones that are elemental like Sparky, and then the one that's all strength and what-not. It would be so much fun.

Yuuki

And it would make things harder. And imagine if there's some that can add status ailments on you, like in one group one that can casts dark on you, then the other can put you to sleep, etc. And then there's the ones that are elemental like Sparky, and then the one that's all strength and what-not. It would be so much fun.
well that only makes it better. i mean kh2 was super easy and while i had fun playing it...i wish it was harder.
so if they went with this then that would make things better. now i really want hawaii in kh3!!! damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back