• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I love how he's using void gear, it looks awesome

FinalKingdmBlade

after watching smileyx's attempts at him, it seems just like the strategy would be like any other secret boss, dodge a shit ton and take a couple swings when you get an opening, the only things that make this extremely difficult are his orbs, his clones, and when he goes invisible (also that damned time rewinding move D< )

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The shadow clones look especially hard to dodge, there are like 5 right?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
They're a chain gang of the universes most destructive entities

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yep. I would know; I was there that day... ironically MF was born on the world's very first Friday the 13th. Bad Luck ensued for all but him. ;D

Seriously though, I've only seen one non-infinite health video, and the guy never won (though he claims he later DID win >>;) Terra runs up to MF -> Gets 1HKO'd by MF -> Cycles over and over again. Here's the video for everyone.

MF is incredible. <3

Holy s***. This guy looks very annoying. Unless you max everything to 99 and use Void gear I don't see how you can beat him. You don't even have time to kill him!

FinalKingdmBlade

yeah, this guys gonna be one hell of a challenge, i can't wait to see the lowest level someone beats him on without using cheats, cause i know i won't be trying till i'm a high level, like, supa high

on an unrelated note, gamestop just texted me telling me to pick it up tomorrow, thank you gamestop for ruining my quiet with my annoying text ringtone lol

Darkrider S

Whoa...I was gonna try him on Critical mode the 1st time I got it..but seeing his moves I knwo it's gonna be tough....I think I'm gonna maz everything out before I try him..tho it'll be a heck of alot challenging...I'm gonna enjoy this >:)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I bet nobody will ever beat this guy at level 1 on critical mode without hacking.

ever.

Radar

Bronze Member
I just wish he said SOMETHING to give us a clue to his identity. That kinda sucks that theres no dialogue, just fighting.

Besides they time-like keyblade you get.

RonXsilva

Well in that video he was clearly not ready needs to go grind a few and does not even have "second chance" equiped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back