• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Man, the Mysterious Figure looks really challenging. >_<
So wait nobody has been able to defeat him yet? I mean the people who have streamed their games already and such?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;Hq4szGQBhRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4szGQBhRU[/video]

his theme reversed

sounds awesome

I swear I've heard something like this before. Like Rage Awakened. Perfectly heard in one part. 1:22-1:30. Its like the Rage Awakened. You hear it everywhere in this song.

Or SSBB's theme song. -shrugs-

FinalKingdmBlade

I swear I've heard something like this before. Like Rage Awakened. Perfectly heard in one part. 1:22-1:30. Its like the Rage Awakened. You hear it everywhere in this song.

Or SSBB's theme song. -shrugs-

Thats it! MYsterious Figure is........LINK! Confirmed KH3 on wii featuring nintendo worlds!!! lol jk

EDIT: Damn, sorry for Double Post >.<

Absolute

I wonder if there's any significance of using an old save in order to fight him. You have to use a save that has LoD accessible after you beat palette-swap Vanitias in another save. So, it has to be a save before LoD is destroyed which is an earlier part of the game. So, its like you have to go back in time to fight him since you have to use a save from an earlier time.

also, why LoD? Is it because its the only world that you can't return to due to the story? Did they want to play up this 'back to the past' idea that they really can't do in the other worlds?

RonXsilva

Huh? Did that sound negative? I'll be excited if there is a BBS FM because then I can buy it and play it :D I was just saying that Square Enix knows how to get past space limitations when they want something bad enough. Which is a good thing. :D

It sounds blah to me a least because its going to be another game to buy and there will be some ppl with three different versions of BBS and I think that is a bit much plus you where talking about add space to PS2 we dont know if they can do this to the UMD maybe they can or maybe they cant...But i dont see what else they can add I mean extra extra scenes? and even harder boss that MF? while I am 100% there will be a FM but I doubt there will be much of difference. Add more things also takes SE to go back and keep working on BBS a game that should be offically done and takes that man power from the deck of other project they have on their plate... I rather them make a nice easy port for FM and focus more on versus so we can see KH3 :D thats my opinon at least i aint lashing out at you or anything like that. :)

FinalKingdmBlade

I wonder if there's any significance of using an old save in order to fight him. You have to use a save that has LoD accessible after you beat palette-swap Vanitias in another save. So, it has to be a save before LoD is destroyed. So, its like you have to go back in time to fight him since you have to use a save from an earlier time.

also, why LoD? Is it because its the only world that you can't return to due to the story? Did they want to play up this 'back to the past' idea that they really can't do in the other worlds?

really it just has to be a save file before the final boss, smileyx loaded a save file from before the final fight at Keyblade Graveyard and it was there, but yeah, thats probably why they chose LoD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder if there's any significance of using an old save in order to fight him. You have to use a save that has LoD accessible after you beat palette-swap Vanitias in another save. So, it has to be a save before LoD is destroyed. So, its like you have to go back in time to fight him since you have to use a save from an earlier time.

I'm sure it is like that. The boss seems to be a time traveler, so the only logical way of fighting him is if you, the player, does a little time travel yourself. LoD is an important world, seeing as it becomes Castle Oblivion and the world is a big mystery in the current KH timeline. So why not has MF appear there.

Oh, I see now.

It sounds blah to me a least because its going to be another game to buy and there will be some ppl with three different versions of BBS and I think that is a bit much plus you where talking about add space to PS2 we dont know if they can do this to the UMD maybe they can or maybe they cant...But i dont see what else they can add I mean extra extra scenes? and even harder boss that MF? while I am 100% there will be a FM but I doubt there will be much of difference. Add more things also takes SE to go back and keep working on BBS a game that should be offically done and takes that man power from the deck of other project they have on their plate... I rather them make a nice easy port for FM and focus more on versus so we can see KH3 :D thats my opinon at least i aint lashing out at you or anything like that. :)

I get you. I didn't mean they would add more to the FM, but if they ever thought about it, they would have found a way. And I'm sure they are done with BBS. They'd release BBS the way it is to Japan because they probably have done all of the mods they planned to when they worked on the English version. It'd be FM to them but we'd have the same version while they still get an upgrade.

FinalKingdmBlade

I'm sure it is like that. The boss seems to be a time traveler, so the only logical way of fighting him is if you, the player, does a little time travel yourself. LoD is an important world, seeing as it becomes Castle Oblivion and the world is a big mystery in the current KH timeline.

Wait, so that means there should be at least five saves on the MS? (One of Aqua, Terra, and Ven all completed, one of any character you wish to use to fight MF saved before LoD's destruction, and one for Last Episode/after you defeat VS?)

as i stated before, no, you can just load any save other then last episode, atleast thats what it looked like when Smileyx first went after him, he just loaded up his last aqua save and bam it was there

Absolute

as i stated before, no, you can just load any save other then last episode, atleast thats what it looked like when Smileyx first went after him, he just loaded up his last aqua save and bam it was there

Ah see, that's very good. Considering the guy has a 'you blink, you die' fighting style, I bet you would need to be strong to face him. Now odds are most people will level grind before the final boss battles but not before LoD is destroyed. If that were the case, you would fight him in a weaker form.

I don't how much significance fighting him on LoD has besides the gameplay factor. In other words, I wonder if he has a connection to LoD like maybe he sealed there and was freed when it was destroyed? It is interesting that if you can fight him as the last save before any of the character's final boss fights that it goes back to LoD being whole instead of the broken version Aqua finds before it turns into CO.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Anyone notice that after he reverses time in battle, he does an arm gesture that looks similar to something Luxord does?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Woah, MF combinea his energy blades to make a poll arm
Awesome

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Alright the supposed part where Sora's theme is being played in MF's theme :)09 to :31) sounds more like this don't ya think?

at 1:47 to 1:57

:22 to :30 is the supposed Sora sighting is just ridiculous seeing the vids i posted sound almost exactly the same.

And yes i'm still hung up on this...i really dont want to be hearing the sora theory cuz it is just as bad as the atW theory a while ago...God help us

State

Awards
Anyone remember when members started suggesting that time travel could be possible in KH? Yeah, well, it made me think that SE watches this site 0.o

Absolute

I don't know if MF is connected to Xemnas just due to the blades. he uses them 1000x better than Xemnas. Also, considering that he copies alot of moves from various other characters in the series, whose to say he's not just copying Xemnas' weapon concept....or Xemnas was copying him?

They don't show every Org member as whole beings using something similar to their weapons used as Nobodies. Axel, Xigbar, Xaldin, and Lexaus's weapons are referred to their whole selves in BBS, but Vexen's shield, Zexion's book, Saix claymore and Xemnas' blades aren't seen in some form in their whole selves. Its just that this new, assumed separate entity uses a weapon similar to Xemnas and its never seen used by Terra or MX or Terranort. It could be used by XtA, but we never see him on screen much. Its hard to see a connection between the two, unless this was the thing created when MX and Terra merged and somehow it merged back later with XtA or Xemnas once XtA split to give Xemnas that weapon...and make it red.

See, I don't want the Sora theory only on the basis that there's too many damn Soras running around. Granted, that does mirror Xehanort due to how many of him are running around and it draws parallls between the two.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
We are the largest KH community, but I doubt they'd spend time just to hear the pleas of fans

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We are the largest KH community, but I doubt they'd spend time just to hear the pleas of fans

But I can totally disprove this statement and say they do. I remember some time ago I said I wanted Leonard Nimoy in the game (before they started working on the English version) and then a few months later we get Leonard Nimoy as MX.

Or VT said he wanted Mark Hamill then a few months later we get Mark Hamill.

Or the time some people joked about there being a Sora clone. Then look! We got Xion.

Okay, so those are bad examples but still. It is still likely they come look on these sites to at least see the opinions of fans. It isn't uncommon at all, really. I can tell you writers from shows like House, Heroes, Lost, and whatnot would go onto fan communities and see what the fans were saying.

Or the big example I have of ST and how Orci and Kurtzman float around the fan sites. Not often but they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back