• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Just noticed MF also uses Vens tornado, another person to add to the mimic list.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MF is just a load of mimics.

I really wish they had put dialog. It would have given something for us to think over (besides his shoes and demon violin in his theme). But oh well. Maybe the inevitable BBS FM will have dialog. Because it will happen. Japanese fans will want to fight MF as much as we do.

I think it will take some time for people without hacking to figure out how to beat him. It is easy because he does follow a pattern and he does have a lot of moments where he isn't moving.

Silverslide

The japanese are only getting a port of the NA version. I guarantee.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yep mostly because of the lack of space on the UMD...and oddly enough there FM will probly have english dialog xD

Oh, when Japan wants something bad enough, they figure out how to get over space limitation.

With KH2FM, they used a a larger PS2 disk to get everything they wanted in. And that was a lot of stuff added. Theater mode with English and Japanese voices, the data bosses + the CO Org members being in random worlds to battle, LS, Christmas costumes, I think six or seven new scenes, full motion video of Xemnas walking for like two minutes until going to the Chamber of Repose, Limit Form, battle against Roxas, the Cavern of Remembrance, the three crowns, Mushroom XIII, "Birth By Sleep" SE, critical mode, the minor changes in the worlds, and some other stuff.

That was a lot for "Kingdom Hearts 2's disk was full" so they decided to use a larger disk. I'm pretty sure that even if the disk BBS runs on atm is filled, Square Enix has connections and could probably get a disk with more space on it. It isn't impossible.

Why was I talking about this again?

EDIT: Currently, MF has mimicked Axel, Sora, Ven, Vanitas, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xigbar or Xaldin.

Silverslide

Eh, Japan doesn't need a final mix for everything. This is actually some closure, for the first 2 main games final mixes being japan exclusives.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, Japan doesn't need a final mix for everything. This is actually some closure, for the first 2 main games final mixes being japan exclusives.

But it will definitely happen. KH2 didn't even have any changes between the versions and Japan still asked for a FM. Japan will definitely want a FM. Especially since there is a Pete D-Link and MF.

RonXsilva

Oh, when Japan wants something bad enough, they figure out how to get over space limitation.

With KH2FM, they used a a larger PS2 disk to get everything they wanted in. And that was a lot of stuff added. Theater mode with English and Japanese voices, the data bosses + the CO Org members being in random worlds to battle, LS, Christmas costumes, I think six or seven new scenes, full motion video of Xemnas walking for like two minutes until going to the Chamber of Repose, Limit Form, battle against Roxas, the Cavern of Remembrance, the three crowns, Mushroom XIII, "Birth By Sleep" SE, critical mode, the minor changes in the worlds, and some other stuff.

That was a lot for "Kingdom Hearts 2's disk was full" so they decided to use a larger disk. I'm pretty sure that even if the disk BBS runs on atm is filled, Square Enix has connections and could probably get a disk with more space on it. It isn't impossible.

Why was I talking about this again?

EDIT: Currently, MF has mimicked Axel, Sora, Ven, Vanitas, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xigbar or Xaldin.

sounds like negative talk always looking out for the worse XD... why not just be optimistic?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Holy crap

Cyber is going up against MF right now in his live stream. EVERYONE GO THERE TO WATCH! D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
sounds like negative talk always looking out for the worse XD... why not just be optimistic?

Huh? Did that sound negative? I'll be excited if there is a BBS FM because then I can buy it and play it :D I was just saying that Square Enix knows how to get past space limitations when they want something bad enough. Which is a good thing. :D

CreativeGenius13

I wonder why we fight him in LoD.

I mean, that makes it more difficult for us to fight him because he is in an area we have to use a previous save file to get to so why have a boss there?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
[video=youtube;Hq4szGQBhRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4szGQBhRU[/video]

his theme reversed

sounds awesome

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Smiley just gave up fighting MF, he's going back to farm or grind or whatever. Cyber's still trying to beat him, though.

This boss is too ridiculous. 5 HP BARS? give us a break

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;Hq4szGQBhRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4szGQBhRU[/video]

his theme reversed

sounds awesome

I get the feeling I've heard it somewhere before. Weird...

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Holy...

someone beat him without cheats, apparently. He' was level 99 as Ventus with Curaga as his only Command.

Silverslide

Holy...

someone beat him without cheats, apparently. He' was level 99 as Ventus with Curaga as his only Command.

That means nothing to me atm. I wanna see a LVL1 Crit defeat. Then i'll be impressed. Anyone can beat anything at lvl 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back