• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Naruto Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
Ooc: So we start RPing,right?

IC:

It was another ordinary day as Ry woke up from a deep sleep.Ry rubbed his eyes as he got up from his bed.He went to the window and opened it up as he looked at the beautiul morning sun.He qucikly turned around and looked for some clean clothes in his closet.When he finally found some,he went in the bathroom and took a shower.After he was done,he dryed himself up and put on his clean clothes."I wonder how today is gonna turn out like". Ry thought to himself as he put on his Konoha head protector.He decided to eat something before he went out.

Ry walked down to the stairs and into kitchen.He looked around to see if there was any food to eat.As he looked around he noticed there was only cereal left.Ry decided to go out and eat Ramen instead.So he walked towards the door and left outside.As Ry was walking outside he was being greeted by all the villagers.He could see that all the little kids were getting ready to go to school.When Ry finally got to the Ramen shop he ordered a bowl of ramen.He waited for a few minutes until they finally served up his bowl of ramen.Ry sat down and took out some chopsticks and began eating his food.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kinda I want you guys to talk to each other in the RP but we are not starting the real RP I made the groups but they might change so I am not going to put them up.
Anthony was already dressed because he was training last night he went out of his house and started running to the ramen shop as he saw Ry. Well hey I haven't seen you for awhile in the village so what have you been doing?

sora's_guardian

Hitoryi awoke from another good dream.She sat up it bed streched and yawned and got up.She looked over and saw her headband(whatever that thing is called I forgot) laying on the nightstand.This day was like anyother day.Boring and quiet.She picked up clothes that she had layed out and headed for the showers.ahalf an hour later she got out and dryed off.She quickly got dressed and ran into her room the get her bag which contained various things.She ran out of the room.But she felt like she forgot something.She poked her head back around the doorway looking back in her room.She looked around the room untill her eyes met the headband.She ran over to it and quickly tied it around her waist.She ran to the main room of the small house.

"Bye Kinka Sense!I'm gonna go get something to eat!"she said waving her hand bye
"stay out of trouble!ok!?"Kinka Sense called out to Hitoryi when she ran out of the house

Hitoryi ran to the nearest food shops.She walked down the street smelling th aromas come from all directions.

(OCC:I forgot to tell you guys but Hitoryi lives with her sense.Kinka Sense)

Edit:

that was just my intro!!!just to let you know UnknownDawn!

Royale

manic
UnknownDawn said:
Kinda I want you guys to talk to each other in the RP but we are not starting the real RP I made the groups but they might change so I am not going to put them up.
Ooc: So just RP and meet up with eachother right?

sora's_guardian

Hitoryi picked a small ramen shop and decided to eat there.She ordered a bowl and sat down by a boy about her age.She looked over at him with a noodle hanging out of her mouth.She quickly sucked it up and greeted herself.

"Hi!I'm Hitoryi Umachi!And you are?"she said smiling and held out her hand.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
A clonk was heard, followed by an outburst of "Ow!"
Misaki laid a hand on her head, left eye closed in a wince. Eyes traveling back up towards the oak she sighed, "Must have fallen asleep..." Trailing off the female stood, hands dusting herself off. She'd woken up two hours earlier and had been in the forest since then training, however she must have fallen asleep in the tree. She remembered sitting down for a break and then the next thing she was on the ground. Eyes traveling up towards her hair she spotted a leaf, grabbing it and removing the litter. Feeling for the forehead protector she straightened it, retying it in her hair.

Misaki rubbed her eyes softly before taking a breath and jumping into a run towards the village. One of her favorite past times was watching the kids enter the academy. She loved remembering while sitting in the swing outside as they entered. Spotting the village's outskirts coming up she quickened her pace, a small smile appearing to herself. Within a few moments she spotted the shops littering each side, followed by houses scattered here and there. Slowing into a walk her hands folded behind her back, eyes picking over something to eat.

Sushi. Spotting the small bar she greeted the owner with a smile, ordering a sushi roll. Sinking into a sit chopsticks were whipped out, waiting. As the plate was placed in front of her Misaki paid the man, starting to eat. While doing so she drifted into thought, serenity appearing on her features.

Royale

manic
As Ry continued eating he had heard the voice of the girl.He turned around and smiled as he shook her hand."My name is Uchiha Ry". He said as he turned back to eat his food.As he finished eating his food he gave his plate to the guy."Well,I have to go". Ry said as he looked at Hitoryi Umachi.He quickly turned around walked away from the Ramen shop.As Ry was walking he was thinking about all the other strong ninja he would meet.But he knew that he had to be strongest of them all."A little more training wouldn't hurt". Ry thought to himself as he walked.

When Ry finally decided to do a little more training,he headed to the outside of the Konoha Village to train outside in the forest.As he headed outside the village,he heard some noise not to far from there.Ry decided to take a look at what it was.He jumped on top of the tree and started jumping from one to the other.When he finally reached the place where the noise was coming from,he took a look at what was happening.There was a man standing there,doing nothing.The man turned around and looked up.Ry's eyes grew big."Is it possible he already spotted me"?! Ry asked as he was still surprised.The man seemed to have long black hair and a weird looking outfit.But then something caught Ry's attention.

There were bodies on the floor all around the man."He..he killed them?This isn't no ordinary ninja.But who was he.."? Ry asked himself as he looked a bit confused.At the same time,the man had already disappeard.He looked around his sorroundings to see if he could spot him,but it was no use.The man was already long gone.Ry jumped down to check on the bodies.Suddenly,all the bodies disappeared.It seemed he had used the shadow replication technique.Ry quickly turned around and spotted kunai's being thrown at him.He jumped as he dodged all of them."This isn't good,I have to get out of here".Ry said as he jumped on the tree and headed towards Konoha Village.When he finally arrived,Ry felt a strong pain on the back of his neck.He suddenly felt weak,as if all his chakara was getting absorbed.As he kept walking,he then fell down on the floor and fainted.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
At the same time Uchiha Ry fainted, a boy slowly awoke. His raven black hair hung over his eyes, which he pushed away. Hyuuga Ryu got out of his bed, seemingly half-asleep, and stretched, yawning at the same time. He then snapped to awareness.

He immediatly got dressed, and grabbed his headband, which was on a table beside his bed. He smiled, and tied it onto his head, his long hair somewhat covering the Leaf Symbol. He then opened his window, and hopped down onto the street.

He didn't see very many people walking around, so he was pleased. He didn't live with the other Hyuuga's at their "house"; he preferred living away from all of that. He lived in a simple two-story building. Ryu decided to go training in the forest North of Konoha. "This is going to be an intresting day..." he said aloud, and then lept towards the gate.

As he neared the gate, he noticed somebody on the ground. It appeared as if he had fainted from exhaustion. Ryu thought this was strange, and stopped. He walked over to the boy. He looked Ryu's age. "Hey, are you okay?" Ryu asked. He wondered if he would wake up soon. He decided to wait until then.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Zach woke up from a bad dream involving the dragon demon inside him and dreamed that the dragon had controled him, but when he woke up he was reliefed that it was just a bad dream, Zach then went to a river to clear his toughts and decided to train..

Royale

manic
As Ry laid on the ground the boy infront of him.The back of his neck started glowing.It had seemed that the man in the forest had cursed Ry with some evil power waiting to get unleashed.Ry was still very weak to even move.He was having visions,dreams about his past.
How he let his dad down and didn't make him proud.And how Itachi had killed his clan.He needed more power.This wasn't enough for his dad.The pain grew stronger and stronger each moment.Then suddenly,Ry remembered his mother.

How she would always worry about him,care for him when he was feeling lonely or sad.It seemed that those memories.Made the pain go away bit by bit.But he knew that wasn't going to make hims stronger.Ry then suddenly woke up.He opened his eyes and saw the boy next to him.Ry shook his head as he was still shocked."What happened"? Ry asked as he looked around.He stood up and rubbed his eyes as he looked at the boy."Was that a dream,or was it all real"? Ry asked himself.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Ryu looked at him curiously. "Was what really a dream?" he asked. He didn't understand what he was talking about. Ryu sighed. "Nevermind." he said, and smiled. "I'm gonna go train. If you wanna talk, I'll be in the forest." he said to the boy, and lept away.

As he entered the forest, he immediatly activated his Byakugan. He could see all around him, and he continued leaping through the treetops. He jumped down after what seemed like hours, and looked around. He was in a small clearing, with trees surronding him all around.

He threw five shuriken into each tree, and moulded the shuriken with his chakra. He could now controll it, but not very well. He waited, in the middle of the trees. Then, he forced the shuriken to come at him. It sounded as if they were howling, screaming even.

Right when the first shuriken hit, Ryu began to create the barrier. "Eight Trigrams Reverse Palm Rotation!!" he shouted, and began spinning the opposite way that he should have. The result was great: the Reverse Palm Rotation grew larger, until it engulfed the trees. When Ryu stopped, he grinned.

The trees had cut marks on them, and many had large holes in them. He smiled. "Heh... Guess I did went a little overboard there." he laughed, and ran back towards the gate into Konoha.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
As Zach started training his cursed seal had begone to activate again like always, and then Zach tried taking his mind off the pain by making 10 clones of himself and started fighting them at the same time, he defeated the first clone by hitting it with a shuriken and defeated 3 more by spin kicking them in the air and hitting them from thier backs making them hit the floor, and he finally defeated all six by grabbing one of the clones and hitting the rest with that clone and finally defeating the last clones with a upper cut, then Zach said "this is all just too easy for me", "i need a challenge thats worth of my ability" and then Zach went to the ramen shop and ordered a bowl of ramen soup to help him think of a challenge that would allow to surpass his limits..

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Finishing her meal Misaki stood, looking about. What was there to do today? She had trained, true you could never train enough, but she wasn't in the mood for it. Stretching a small yawn escaped, head tilting to the side so her neck popped. Walking slowly she looked about, thinking. Some thought her odd...why? She hadn't a clue. Maybe a quick walk around the village, then she'd go for a run in the forest, and after that possibly target practice. Smiling to herself about her plan for the day, she broke into a run. Okay so never mind the walking, running was better.

Leaping towards the roof of one of the shops she headed for another. This way she wouldn't disturb the people littering the streets. Taking a quick turn she stopped, pondering on how she was going to cross the street without touching the ground. Measuring her distance her nose twitched. However Misaki spotted a passing cart and leapt for it. Landing for a few seconds on the bed she leaped for another roof. Reaching the edge of roofs she landed soundlessly and broke into a run, heading for the gates.

Passing two boys her brow lifted, one looked hopelessly lost while the other carried a smug expression. Shrugging it off she passed through the gates; heading forwards a few more yards. She had never been what you would call a social butterfly, mainly only talking to people if she was spoken to first...or utterly annoyed. Both seemed to happen to often for her liking.

Justice will prevail.
Template
Name: Xaro Uchiha

Village: Hidden Village of the Leaf

Bio: The unknown member of the Uchiha clan. Never believed to exist. Survived the flame casted upon him during the massacre of the infamous Uchiha clan. (Rest of bio revealed later)

Personality: Calm and relaxed. Even slow at times.

Weapon(s): Sanosuke "Great Devil Blade"

Appearance: Long brown hair reaching nearly the midst of Xaro's back. Xaro cuts down his hair when his ponytail is over 20 centimeters. A battle scar starting from his upper cheek area down to the end of his jaw. Xaro's deep hazel eyes reminsce of his mother's personal looks. Muscular toned arms and abs. Black vest worn over his red shirt his father gave to him for safe keeping. Black dusted sneakers with cushion insoles for faster running speed.

Royale

manic
Watching as the boy went off,Ry still looked confused and didn't know if he had dreamt the whole thing.Still,he felt the pain on the back of his neck as he started walking again.He knew this little curse couldn't stop his training.So Ry took a deep breath and walked towards the gates of Konoha.He knew that he still had to keep training even though he had this weird curse on his neck.As he walked he ignored the pain for awhile.He finally reached a place that he found to train a bit.Ry looked around to see if there was anyone around watching Ry.

Ry then did some hand signs and made the shadow clone jutsu.He ordered the shadow clones to attack him.As they came running towards him,he jumped up into the air and threw some kunai's at the shadow clones.At the same time,some of the shadow clones dodged the kunai's.Some weren't so fortunate.Two of the shadow clones jumped into the air and attacked Ry.He managed to dodged the kicks and punched both of them,causing them to run into a tree.As Ry landed on the ground,the curse mark started glowing causing it to hurt more.Ry layed down on his knees as the shadow clones disappeared.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
As Ryu neared the gate, he stopped. He activated his Byakugan once more, and looked around. He could feel a presence; it was very powerful. But where was it? Ryu couldn't see anything near him. He sighed. He could still feel this presence. It was beginning to scare him. Was the presence near him, watching him? He couldn't be sure, so he lept as fast as he could towards the gate.

He de-activated his Byakugan quickly, and lept over the gate. As he landed, he noticed a girl running towards the gate. He smiled at her, and lept onto a roof. He ran, hopping effortlessly between the rooftops. He wondered who she was; perhaps a new graduate, like him? He wasn't entirely sure, but he just shrugged. Suddenly, he remembered something.

"Crap! I forgot to bring all of my shuriken back!" he said loudly, and stopped abruptly. He turned around, and began hoping opposite the way he had come just moments before. Although he could just get new shuriken, he preferred to keep those ones. They were important to him.

He neared the gate once again, and hoped over it once more. He didn't notice the girl he had seen a few minutes ago; he didn't care. He lept towards the training ground. As he hit the ground, he felt it again; the presence. Worried, he lept to each tree, pulling the shuriken from each. When he was done, he began running on the ground towards the gate.

Suddenly, as he neared the gate, a feeling swept over him. It was painful. It hurt. It was as if something had attacked him, but nothing had. He gasped; it felt like somebody had just winded him. He activated his Byakugan; maybe someone WAS attacking him, but they were too fast for him to see? He couldn't see anything. And then, his eyes felt heavy. He fell to the ground, passed out.

C

Charlie

^Sorry for the delay, brother. I just needed to make sure that everything was "perfect" *laughing*. Anyway, as for my character template:

Name: Maya Aerins (Altered name/& Mye as a nickname for short)
Village: Hidden Waterfall

Bio: (Where do I begin?)

Introduction

Maya had been born into a simple family that lived beyond the reach of any possible danger and most natural hazards away from the eye of the surrounding rivaling villages around them. The family itself wasn't anything major, who most would believe at first glance to be completely human; However, the unexpected twist to this tale is a new course of a "demonic" bloodline that had carried into the veins of the family's new generation of great grand children.

When Maya had first came in contact with the gentle, kind, and angelic eyes of her mother, an instant warmth had embraced her soul, and at that time she had thought (in more of a subconscious state)-that her life as a child would prove to be a joyful one. In the following few years, both Maya's spiritual and physical attributes had developed gradually (as would any child's), but once this collaborated with her "natural" level of chakra, a noticeable hell had broken loose.

The mentioned "twist" in the bloodline at this point had already begun to take effect; meaning that any aggression, depression, or any "missplacement" in her life would arouse what her home town had claimed as a "demon" within her. A basic explanation for this would be that any power/chakra etc harboring in her body would serve as additional elements to her bloodline, meaning that she would ultimately become a different enitity, a different existance, a different PERSON when pushed/provoked/ or crossed.

No one knows whether this demon is a result of her bloodline, or completely psychological.

No matter what the case was, no one (even those who had seen worse before) had been prepared for what would happen next. When Maya had grown old enough to enroll in a small village academy, she had almost within a week found that her skills had become alot more reliable and afflictive, with the addition of the energy in her body becoming perfectly balanced. -More or to the point where she had started to serve as one of her class's top students..and easily to the point where this had quickly gathered suspicion, envy, and an intense jealousy amongst both the village's parents and their children.

{ To be Continued..Hopefully tomorrow }

End Introduction: The Story Thus Far

Personality: Open with everything, kind, mischievous, some would say a little bit "tainted," deep, emotional, friendly, could be either a dominant or submissive person in a situation, usually independent, playful, energetic, sinful, yet trustworthy and logical.

Weapon(s): (Her own unique creation: Combination of the head of two joined scythes(sp?), and a chain)-Kunai, Normal Shuriken, "Darkness" Shuriken, Large Ninja Stars (think of Yuffi's just slightly smaller), and (???) -Will be revealed later on in the Role Play.

Appearance: (I'll either add a thorough description, or a decent link when I have time tomorrow)

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Landing on a tree four Kunai were pulled out and thrown towards a knocker hole. One landed dead center, the other three forming a triangle around the center one. Perfect as always. Smiling softly to herself, she leaped from the tree and landed softly near the one who had been pierced by the kunai. Grabbing all four at once Misaki turned, lacing a thread through them and tying it with the others. She loved Kunai; they were one of her favorite weapons other than her large shuriken.

Smiling softly to herself she pulled the said shuriken out, opening the blades. Searching for the target she began twirling the large star. Spotting a rather medium sized tree a smirk appeared, her arm pulling back. Upon release she pulled the knife out, unsheathing it before sending two Kunai towards the tree. What was the purpose of this? She had to slice off a branch before the two Kunai or the Fuuma Shuriken hit the tree...or her for she was going to run directly between the two.

As the two Kunai were released she dashed forward, surpassing them within a few seconds. She had around a three second lead to them, however the shuriken had already spun and was heading for the tree. Leaping off of the tree her arm was brought down sharply, open hand grabbing the branch before it could fall. Glancing both ways she waited, counting to two before leaping from the tree as both of her 'attackers' hit. The large Shuriken sliced through the tree's trunk, stopping midway where a second before her head had been.

Odd? No, she wasn't odd.

Chuckling to herself Misaki sheathed the knife, placing it back where it had been hidden. Walking to the Kunai she pulled them from the tree, placing them back on the thread. Gripping the large star as she passed she pulled it from the tree with slight effort. Folding the blades she sighed, she was ready to go and sit at the swing in front of the academy. Breaking into a small run she headed for the gates, a slight spring in her step. Oh how she loved target practice...and that small challenge she gave herself to test her speed. She would either pass or be possibly killed by her own weapons.

Spotting the gate ahead she tripped, falling on her face.
"Ow!"
Escaped almost in a yell as she looked to she what she had tripped over. Eyes growing she noticed it was one of the boys from earlier. Moving from off of his legs her head tilted, hand shaking him softly. "Are you alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back