• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Naruto Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I know tha there are so many Naruto RPs but I had to do one I loved Naruto and I wasn't able to join it because it already started so I created my own. First of all it going to be a RP that myself and Beauxxx did.But I came up with most of the writing I am kinda just adding more stuff to it and posting it.
Storyline

It has been three years after Naruto passed the exams.There have been new ninja that come and go but are remembered.New kids have been going to the Academy and passed but this year it was going to be different.There was something about the kids that was different and the teachers knew.But why and how were the kids so strong nobody knew was it a specail year. They were from different clans but all had something unique about them. Something about some of the kids were wierd. It was if they had somebody living inside of them like a demon. Everybody was scared that something was going to happen this year.

Template
Name:
Village:
Bio:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:

Rules
If you guys want to you can have romance but please don't get to intense.The higher you get the stronger jutsus you can use.You can only use jutsu to kill somebody by asking me or Beauxxx.But you can mostly use jutsu anytime ou want.We are allowing that everybody can make to custimized jutsus. When people become Genin they will be placed on a team. You guys well have all the exams and it would be just like your own Naruto Life.Only some of you can have demons inside of you.
Absolutely NO spamming or side/chat that has NOTHING to do with the RP in progress will be tolerated. This RP WILL have moments/portions where it isn't completely focusing on what's at hand. However I ask you to NOT venture into striking up a random conversation. You WILL be allowed to have your own personal comment on whatever post/action/etc will be displayed in front of you. Yet understand that we have a helpful & friendly ((( PM ))) -system for that, alright?
No god modding will be allowed. I understand that doing otherwise is going to be very tempting at times. Yet know that if you "value" your role/story in this RP and the respect/patience of the other characters here that you don't.

Villages
Hidden Leaf Village
Village of the Hidden Mist
Hidden Waterfall Village
Hidden Sand Village
Hidden Sound Village
Hidden Grass Village
Hidden Rain Village
Hidden Cloud Village
Hidden Stone Village

Ranks
Academy Students
Genin
Chuunin
Specail Jounins
Jounins
ANBU
Missing Nin
Hunter Nin
Hokage

Jutsu
Taijutsu
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Bloodline Limit Jutsu

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Add the "Hidden Cloud village" I can give you info if you want 8)

Eck, I will probably join, idk ive been busy lately though.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
First of all everybody starts out as a academy student or Genin.
Template
Name:Anthony Aerins
Village:Hidden Leaf Village
Bio:Anthony is a very strong ninja he is from the Uchiha clan. He knows how to use every type of jutsu.He always wants to be the leader. He doesn't always listen to people you is very smart.He is mostly like Sasuke. The reason that he is just like Sasuke is because he used to know him.He also has a demon inside of him. He really didn't have any parent when he was growing up. when he was growing up his parents were killed and because of that he said that he would get revenge ever since then he has done the best he can. Anthony Aerins and Maya Aerins are from the Uchiha clan but changed their names so that now one would know. Anthony has a specail jutsu call Dark Choas jutsu and a creature comes from his arm that is black and red that look like a Tiger/Phoenix and it draines the other person's chakra and the creature followes Anthony but if Anthony wants to he could let the creature and him run right to the other person using all the power and hit the other person and Anthony and the creature attak at the same time. Or he could just use the black and red aura around him and make it hit the other person.
Personality:It changes with what happens
Weapon(s):Shurikens, Sickle & Chain,Kunai Knifes,Fuuma Shuriken, and alot of other weapons
Appearance:
Obito___Chapter_242_special__by_0bs.jpg
TeamYellowFlash.jpg

Last edited:

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Template
Name: Mochi Tsukiko
Village: Hidden moon village.
Bio: From the hidden moon village, a not very know village. Tsukiko goes out at night a lot. I'm not a real leader and i'm very weird. I also knows every "fangirl jutsu" out there. Tsukiko has had a very hard childhood but enjoys the good moments she gets in life.When Tsukiko was 9 her parents left her at home and never came back, so she now lives on here own. Tsukiko is strong and smart, at times she gets tired and weak easily. Tsukiko's goal is to be a great ninja and to learn all that is out there.

personality: Shy and can be very quiet. But can be a world class complainer and lazy. But a very creative person with a good spirit.
Weapons: Normal Kunais,ninja stars and knifes.
Appearance:5'0 height, wears glasses and has black hair in braids. usuallys wears something with a bunny or a moon on it and shorts.She where long socks with sandels or church shoes.http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g86/tsukiusagimochi/CCF00762006_00000.jpg

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Name:Uchiha Ry

Village: Konoha Village (Hidden Leaf Village)

Bio:Ever since Ry was little his father always made him train day and night so he could become a great ninja.What his father didn't was that Ry had a secret potential waiting to be unleashed.When Ry was about 6 years old.His father went on a mission, but he never returned home.Ry has a feeling that his father is still alive somewhere out there.So,Ry's goal is become a great ninja and finally find his father after all these years.Ry is also from the Uchiha clan.His parents had moved away for awhile before most of the Uchiha clan was killed by Itachi.

Personality: Ry is a very mysterious boy.He rarely talks to anyone in the acedemy.He can be nice at times and caring.But most of the times he's very shy and quiet around girls.

Weapon(s): Shuriken,Kunai.

Appearance:

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Saruwatari, Misaki
Village: Hidden Leaf
Bio: When she was four years of age her clan was slaughtered, leaving her alone. She doesn't remember anything other than the actual event. Growing up alone she's learned to not trouble others with her own problems. Her growing up alone however has added to her low self-esteem.
Personality: Misaki is rather outgoing however has little faith in herself. Because of her low self-esteem she often has to try at things two or three times before she succeeds. Beside this fact she is dependable, and puts all of her being into whatever she does. However she has a slightly laid back nature, which could also add to the fact she has to repeat things.
Weapon(s): Kunai, Fuuma Shuriken, Smoke Bombs, Knife
Appearance:
20r8okz.jpg

Last edited:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Name: Kazaken
Village: Hidden Leaf.
Bio: As a young boy Kazaken didnt know much about his future and his life as a ninja.....he only had his mother and knew nothing of his father...Little did he know that he would soon be a student and posses and incredible power from his mothers family...the Hyuga family line.

Personality: Laid back. Funny and sarcastic but serious in combat and training.
Weapon(s): Shurikens , knife, kunai, taijutsu
Appearance:
kazaken.jpg

Last edited:

sorarocks12

Finish later.g2g
Name:Kunhachi,Abro
Village:Hidden Leaf Village
Bio:Abro has lived his life in the Hidden Leaf Village,but has always wanted to go forth and leave the town.He has lived a happy life,yes,but he has had problems with his family's signature jutsu.He hopes to gradute from shcool and perfect his jutsu.
Personality:Quiet,thoughtful,angers easily
Weapons:Kunai,shuriken,ball and chain
Appearance:

Last edited:

sora's_guardian

I shall join UnknownDawn!!!

Name: Hitoryi Umachi

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Bio: Hitoryi was never liked around the Hidden Leaf Village since her parents died from an attack of the Hidden Sound Village.So she lived on the streets.They made fun of her and made her mad causeing her to go off and get some senses to report her to the Hokage.Hitoryi hates school but lovees the way of the ninja so she sticks with it.She is currently a Academy Student.She dose her best to pass every class and not fail.She was always rejected by the other students to work on profects and is forced to do them by herself.She makes a living by stealing food and needed items or just anything she wants.If she was sadend by a person shes usualy missciviouse and dose not recemended things to make up for sadness or anger.

Personality: Hitoryi has a weird personality.IT changes very quickly.She can be happy one second and sad the next.She is mainly calm,Self organized,and Keeps To Herself.Hitoryi is right handed just to let you know!

Weapon(s): Sharingun,Ninjutsu,Kunai,Blood Line Limit Jutsu,Shuriken,Makibishi,and a Sai.

Appearance:
Makeshift_loveseat__for_Ren.jpg

The girl....not Kakashi!

Other: My RP char, once again has a conpanion.Hitoryi has a young dog like animal named Ichica that she uses for a look out,friend,partner.THey have a very strong bond.
snow.gif

Ichica^

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
((Will Edit, Really Tired from my trip)
Name: Hyuuga Ryu

Village: Village Hidden In The Leaves

Bio: Ryu is part of the Main Branch of the Hyuuga Family, and the younger sibling of Hinata. Ever since Ryu was four years old, he wanted to be the strongest Hyuuga that ever lived. Because of his goal, he has been training to become the strongest since his age of four. However, when he was five, his friend from the Cadet Branch, Akate, was killed on a mission. Akate was thirteen, and had been Ryu's friend since he was three. Ryu was angered by this, so he trained harder.

At age seven, he had made two new techniques only he could use: Eight Trigrams 256 Palms and Eight Trigrams Reverse Rotation. He had been acknowledged as a strong child, but he was still considered weak. Even though all the odds are against him, Ryu is determined to become the strongest Hyuuga, and be able to defeat anyone that gets in his way. But there is a dark secret that could hold him from achieving that goal...

Personality: Calm, Somewhat Talkative, VERY Smart, Tries To Be Friendly

Weapon(s): Gentle Fist Style, Kunai, Shuriken, Normal Fighting

Appearance: Ryu stands at about 5'3, weighing about 109 lbs. He had black hair (like Sasuke, but longer). His attire consists of a white t-shirt, covered by a longer black t-shirt. The right sleeve reaches down to his wrist, but the left sleeve only reaches to his mid-arm (between his elbow and wrist). He also wears shorts. The left leg is coloured white, and the right leg is coloured black. The left leg of his shorts cover somewhat past his knee, and the right leg covers a bit above his knee. He wears standerd sandles.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Name: Imaru Uchiha
Village: Hidden Sound
Bio: before Itachi wiped out the Uchiha clan Imaru was rescued by Orochimaru and trained in secret but since he already had a demon inside of him Orochimaru could not use his body so he went after Sasuke after placing a curse mark on him which combined with his demon powers makes him highly unstable at time he has no other family to his knowledge has the sharingan which is permanantly activated has learned almost every Jutsu Orochimaru Knows
Personality: quiet & calm but when he because unstable he kills anyone who gets in his way
Weapon(s): standard ninja tools (Shuriken, Senbon, etc.)
Appearance: looks like Itachi but with more refined features

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Template
Name:Zach Uchiha
Village:Hidden Leaf
Bio:Zach has a dragon demon inside of him and is from the Uchiha clan and when he was a year old, Itachi killed his parents along with the uchiha clan (Zach doesnt know who killed his parents) and wants revenge , itachi took him in and trained him to become the next strongest ninja, at the age of 8 orochimaru gave Zach the cursed mark seal, Zach been able to survive it and has become even stronger than before, at the age 15, Zach killed his best friend and received the mangekyou Sharingan, shortly after he found out that itachi killed his parents and fought him in a tough battle but lost but was able to learn every jutsu itachi knew and now wants revenge and suddenly the dragon demon inside of him has been active in Zach's body lately..

Personality:calm and collected and anti social
Weapon(s):shuriken, knife, 2 Kitanas
Appearance

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Ranks I know this is weird but I think that this would be good because if you guys were Academy students then you would pass in a day because my test was easy

sora212:Genin
Trunks:Genin
sora's_guardian:Genin
KingdomofHearts:Genin
Demonic Angel:Genin
UnknownDawn:Genin
sorarocks12:Genin
Beauxxx:Genin
FuS3:Genin
Armony:Genin
Roya|e:Genin
tsukiusagimochi:Genin
xXxCloud:Genin
And for all of you that who haven't joined yet when we start RPing you can still join anybody can join at anytime.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOC: Not to be stupid or anything, but shouldn't you assign us teams aswell? I mean, might as well get it over with. Sorry if this seems like spam, but I thought I should just point this out.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Hey I am about ot let you guys RP aliittle bit but no big fighting seens yet just like to get you you to know each other so I know better people to put on teams.

But for all the people who haven't joined yet join I was just looking at how they would talk to each other so I can make the squads better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back