• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Naruto Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Anthony used Earth Element; Earth Dragon Missile jutsu then Sharingan-Controlled Triple Windmill Blades to cut Imaru's body all up so that he was bleeding to death then his demon came out and Anthony used his Sharingan now that his demon was out of control and he had sharingan it seemed it was impossible to defeat him and then kept punching and kicking Imaru until he fainted then he used Inner Decapitation Skill so that his body was under ground and his head sticking up.Finally Anthony used a prison cell jutsu on him.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Anthony used Earth Element; Earth Dragon Missile jutsu then Sharingan-Controlled Triple Windmill Blades to cut Imaru's body all up so that he was bleeding to death then his demon came out and Anthony used his Sharingan now that his demon was out of control and he had sharingan it seemed it was impossible to defeat him and then kept punching and kicking Imaru until he fainted then he used Inner Decapitation Skill so that his body was under ground and his head sticking up.Finally Anthony used a prison cell jutsu on him. Anthony smerked and said ok now to get some of my chakra back.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru pull himself under ground all the way then shot out using his chakra then charged up the chidori to max power and lunged at Anthony

ooc; lets wrap this fight up im fixing to go to bed.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOC: No offense, but you guys are REALLY DUMB. Seriously, you need to train SO MUCH before you can use Rasengan and Chidori, also I doubt that Genin can fight that well. There can be some exceptions, but honestly... You guys should tone it down.

Oh yeah, don't machine-gun post (two people posting together for at least a page) and make your posts longer.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Demonic Angel said:
OOC: Nice Groups. I like being a leader :)

IC: Slowly, Ryu opened his eyes. His vision was blurry; he couldn't remember what happened. His head was throbbing. He grabbed his head, and sighed. As his vision became clearer, he noticed the girl from before. He assumed she had woken him. Then, he remembered passing out. He didn't want to make a scene, so he acted normal.

He smiled. "Hello." he said calmly. "And who are you? I'm Ryu." he said, putting his hand out. "Man... what happened to me?" he thought nervously.

OOC: Can't think of anything. Plus I can't really go anywhere.

~!~EdiT~!~: Our Team Leader Shall Be Asuma, because the cool people are taken. <_< I hate you all <_<

Smile spreading she nodded, taking his hand and shaking it.
"I'm Misaki, nice to meet you."
Standing she pulled Ryu up with her before dusting herself off. "Excuse me for falling on you." Nodding she folded her hands behind her back, turning to face the gates. 'I wonder what time it is... Thoughts trailing off she took a breath, starting to walk. She had zoned off, completely forgetting about the boy. Then she remembered and stopped, spinning about "Oh excuse me! Good bye!" Waving softly she smiled once more, turning and breaking into a run, heading for the Academy.

"I hope he'll be alright..."
Glancing back she shrugged before leaping around a passing cart. Forcing a strand of hair behind her ear Misaki increased her speed, trying to reach the school sooner. She loved watching the students enter and exit. Why? Memories...being one of the things she remembered she cherished it greatly. Skidding to a stop beside the swing she fell back into a sit upon it. Pushing off a sigh escaped, eyes watching the building softly.

Ooc: Yess >> Asuma shall pwn the others bah x3

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Ryu blinked, then smiled. She appeared to be nice. He then re-activated his Byakugan, and looked around him. He couldn't feel the presence anymore. He gave a 'whew', before de-activating his Byakugan, and sprinted off towards the Academy.

"Today is the day we get picked for our new teams... I wonder who'll be on my team? Maybe that girl?..." he wondered, then he realised he had let his thoughts linger. He began thinking about that presence he had been sensing; what the hell was it? More importantly, WHERE was it? He could feel it as though it was breathing down his neck, but it wasn't anywhere to be seen. He decided that it must've been his imagination.

He was nearing the Academy when suddenly, he could sense it again. This time, however, it was farther away. He tried to pick out where it was, but he couldn't. He ran down an alley, and into a clearing. Buildings surronded him in a circle. He could sense it clearly here; away from people. Maybe only he could? He wasn't entirely sure. Suddenly, he heard something. At first, he mistook it for the wind, but a few moments later, he could pick out some words.

"Hello... Ryu." he heard. "Go Away!" Ryu cried out. The voice laughed at this, and Ryu ran away. As he ran into the crowded streets, the presence faded. He sighed, and ran towards the Academy. "Is this really my imagination?..." he thought, but he didn't have the answer.

He entered the Academy Grounds, and smiled at the younger students. He remembered when he himself had been like them. He then noticed the girl that he had seen in the forest on a swing. Smiling, he walked over to her. "Hello again. Are you here for the announcments about the teams?" he asked her.

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
Misaki had drifted off into a flashback, eyes still on the door of the school.

"Misaki!"
Not hearing her name the young female had ignored it, watching a butterfly out of the nearby window.
"Misaki!"
This time she heard it however, jerking up and staring towards Shikamaru Sensei.
"I'm sorry! So sorry!" Nearly begging for forgiveness the small girl's eyes stared at the man in front of the class. "Come show your cloning technique."
Nodding softly the younge female stood, rushing towards the front of the class.
She fell.

Why was she always so clumsy? And why was she always laughed at?

Jerking back to reality by a familiar voice she looked up, spotting Ryu. "Oh Hello."
Hearing his question her head shook softly, "I'd forgotten about that...so I guess yes and no."
Smiling once more she looked back towards the children, watching them. One in particular caught her eye, running to her mother. Misaki stared, eyes filling with sadness and longing. Why didn't she remember that?

A scream echoed in her mind causing her to wince before shaking the thoughts away. Looking to the boy she smiled, eyes still the same "So...how are you today?"

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Demonic Angel your right sorry about it but it won't happen again. Anthony got up out of his bed and took a shower. He went to his room and got dressed and akmost forgot his head band. Anthony put on his head band and started walking outside and he ran into the forest to start training. First he started training with his Shadow Clone jutsu. Then he learning WInd Blade jutsu and Water Element,Water Wave so that he could use water dragin jutsu. Anthony after needed to get something to eat so he went to a ramen shop. After when he was running back to the forest he saw Misaki. Anthony went over there to say hi and why she was sitting there.

Hello so why are you sitting out here you already are Genin and hello.

Last edited:

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
Tsukiko finally woke up from sleeping 5 hours to many. She washed up with a wash rag and put on clean clothes then tied her handband on her rist. Tsukiko then rushed outside and went to the Konoha forest parts to train. She first practiced the "Fangirl Jutsu" then started trying to learn fire jutsu. After she was done she went back to her village and ate ricecakes and some sweet bean soup. After she was done she went back to the forest, said hi to Anthony and Misaki then asked why are you out here?

P.S. Good jobs with the grouping Unknowndawn.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Just to tell everybody I changed my appearance and my bio so please look at it

Well hey Tsukiko I saw you working on your jutsus well why don't you train on working on your chakra and focusing it. Anthony focused his chakra and ran up a tree come on let's see you try it now. Anthony used Water Element,Water Wave jutsu on the tree but as soon as it worked he fell off the tree but used Fire Element; Dragon Fire Technique jutsu but fell on the dragon. After the dragon dissapeared because of the water,

Last edited:

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
Do really think i can walk up a tree Anthony?*conplains
After her constant complaining to Anthony, Tsukiko focuses her energy on the tree. She slowly starts to walk up the tree but falls only gone up 24 inches. She then study the way Anthony walked up the tree and tries it. She finally makes it to the level Anthony made. Tsukiko makes the hand signals Tiger, Semi Tiger to make Ice elment, Piercing Dragon fierce Tiger! Tsukiko makes it work half way the skitts down the tree some. Tsukiko forcefully jumps down the tree.

So Anthony why are you practing your jutsu and stuff. Trying to just get stronger than someone or something?

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Yes but also because the exams are coming up so I am practing for that. But I do want to become stronger then someone. Anthony ran up the way top of the tree and then jump of it doing a flip and making Shadow Clones and then making all of them including himself do Fire Element, Phoenix Fire jutsu. When they all landed back on the ground there was a fire. Anthony went into the fire and used Water Element,Water Wave and also Wind Blade jutsu to put out the fire but when he was done he fainted on the ground infront of Tsukiko.

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
Oh my Goddess!
Tsukiko then pokes Anthony with a stick to make sure he's fainted and not playing around. Tsukiko then drags Anthony by his shirt collar to the Konoha village. She gets a lot of weird stares for dragging a boy around. Tsukiko then buys a Bottle of water and a ricecake. She then strays water on Anthony and slaps him. When he does not wake up she then pinches his nose and puts the ricecake in his mouth, so that he cant breath. His face starts to turn purple then he wakes up all of a sudden.

Are you okay, now Anthony? *complains to him. You shouldnt over work yourself.

Royale

manic
As Ry layed down on his knees,he could feel the curse mark spreading all over his body.There was a long silence as Ry stood there doing anything.After a few moments he stood up.Ry's figure was evil looking,the curse mark glowing from his body.He could feel the power of the curse mark.His chakara increased had increased very much.As he kept thinking about hatred against Itachi and all the people that heard his clan.The curse mark seemed to react to that giving Ry more power.Suddenly,the man that was here earlier appeared once more."What did you do to me"?!Ry asked as he took out a kunai."Heheh,I only gave you what you wanted.You hungered for more power.So I decided to feel generous and gave a sample". The man said as he smirked."You mean..you can give me more"? Ry asked as he starred at the man.The man laughed as he walked up close to Ry."Yes,I can give you more".The man replied."Who are you anyways"? Ry asked.
"The name is Orichumaru".He said as he chuckled."I'll be seeing you again". Orichumaru said as he disappeared infront of Ry.

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Anthony woke up after alittle bit. He saw that Ry was getting out of control so he used his Shadow Clone jutsu and ran over to Ry. Anthony used Water Element,Water Wave jutsu and him and his shadow clones jump up all the way up the tree then after the water was over Anthony used Fire Element, Phoenix Fire jutsu and also made all of his Shadow Clones throw Kunai knives. Anthony had to rest after doing that. But after Anthony fell of the tree because he was to tired to move for awhile. But he went behind a tree close to Tsukikoso that she could protect him till he could stand up.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Ryu just starred at the two people, and finally one fainted, and the other dragged him away. Ryu blinked. "What was up with that?" he wondered aloud. He turned to Misaki. "Wanna do some last-minute training?" Ryu asked. "If you don't want to, I will." he said, and focused his chakra into his feet.

Ryu prepared to run up the tree, and then took off, running straight at it. As he planted his first foot onto the tree, he could feel himself slip, but he was determined not to fall. He continued running up the tree, until he reached almost the very top. Ryu smiled, and looked down. "What to do now... hmmmmmmmm. Oh, I know!" he said, and smiled.

He began making handsigns, and jumped from the tree. He made quick handsigns. "Kazi no Yaibi! Blade Of Wind!" he shouted, and four blades all reigned down towards the ground. Each blade hit at a specific point. The first three made a large crater in the earth; the final dipped into the crater, sending a gust of wind up. Ryu grinned, and the gust hit him directly, sending him flying backwards. Gracefully in mid-air, he did a backflip, landing on the ground.

"That was easy." he smiled, laughing. He ran back towards Misaki, smiling. "Why don't you try something like that? It's actually somewhat fun." he laughed. He hadn't laughed in a while; it actually felt good.

OOC: I can use Wind Blade Jutsu because I am Wind And Thunder-Inclined. I can use up to A Rank Wind Jutsu. If you read Translated Manga, you'll know what I mean about being Wind-Inclined. If you don't, then you can wait for about 3 - 4 years :rolleyes:

Royale

manic
Before that Ry had done a replacement jutsu.He appeared behind Anthony and saw that he didn't have any more chakara left.Anthony was simply to weak right now to even put up a fight."Heh,you still have alot to learn". Ry said as he leaned against the tree."You shouldn't have tried to attack me like that.And not when I'm like this". Ry said as he smirked.

"But now you'll regret doing that".He kicked Anthony in the stomach and threw him up in the air.Ry teleported behind his and knocked him down with a kick.As Anthony landed on the ground,Ry took out some kunai's and threw them at Anthony.At the same time he did some hand signs and used Pheonix Flower Justu.

"This isn't any fun". Ry thought to himself as he looked at Anthony that was laying on the floor helpless.Ry knew that this boy wasn't any match for him at all."Well,I better get going". Ry said as he walked away from the spot were Anthony was.At the same time,the curse mark started fading away as Ry stop it from spreading more.Ry was now able to control the curse mark and could unleash it anytime whenever he wanted.

Last edited:

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
Tsukiko throws a first aid kit and a water bottle at Anthony's head so that he could use that to heal whenever he could stand again. Tsukiko runs up a tree halfway then makes the hand signals Snake, Rabbit, Dog to make Ice Element, Rouge Nature Jutsu to try to freeze the Ry. Tsukiko fails at freezing him so Tsukiko makes the hand signs Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, Sheep to make a summoning jutsu. Tsukiko summons a large wild rabbit to attack Ry.Tsukiko grabs Anthony and starts to run to a safe place.

Tsukiko is now hoping the rabbit can keep the fight up with Ry.

EDIT: Damn, i was to slow >_<

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
As Ryu hoped through the forest, he couldn't believe he had been so stupid. "HOW COULD I FORGET MY HEADBAND!?!?!?" he cried out angerly. It was true; he had totally spaced dropping his headband when he was collecting his shuriken. Ryu knew he was near, so he hoped down from the treetops. And then he noticed something.

There was a boy, walking away from another, whom looked like he had been beaten. Ryu ran over to the one walking away. "Hey, did you do that to him!?" he called out angerly, pointing to the other boy. "He looks pretty bad... what happened to that guy?" he thought uneasily. He could sense evil on this guy; who was he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back