• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Naruto Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Groups
group1:xXxCloud, Beauxxx, Royale
Group2:FuS3, UnknownDawn, tsukiusagimochi
Group3:Armony, KingdomofHearts, Demonic Angel
Group4: sorarocks12, Trunks, sora's gaurdian and for Group 4 there is going to be for people in your group because it is uneven so sora212 is also in your group until to more join this RP.
And here are the Leaders of each group
Group1 Leader:Beauxxx
Group2 Leader:UnknownDawn
Group3 Leader:Demonic Angel
Group4 Leader:Trunks
But please we are not going to do any fighting yet we will start the fighting and etc. in a day or two
But once we start RPing people can still join
But people I might still change the leaders later if I think that somebody would be better.

Justice will prevail.
I like the groups. I am ok not being leader. Actually I am enlightened on my squad. Shouldn't we have jounin? I could be Hokage..........or a Chuunin.....

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Well I will have to make up jounins like my group will have Sasuke so all of the group leaders pick a ninja to be your trainer like how they did in Naruto and sorry Beauxxx because I know how you wanted Kakashi.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
OOC: Nice Groups. I like being a leader :)

IC: Slowly, Ryu opened his eyes. His vision was blurry; he couldn't remember what happened. His head was throbbing. He grabbed his head, and sighed. As his vision became clearer, he noticed the girl from before. He assumed she had woken him. Then, he remembered passing out. He didn't want to make a scene, so he acted normal.

He smiled. "Hello." he said calmly. "And who are you? I'm Ryu." he said, putting his hand out. "Man... what happened to me?" he thought nervously.

OOC: Can't think of anything. Plus I can't really go anywhere.

~!~EdiT~!~: Our Team Leader Shall Be Asuma, because the cool people are taken. <_< I hate you all <_<

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru stood in a tree as he watched what happened in the village before him his sharingan catching every detail chaos was already stirring in the village he smirked as he saw someone hiding in the trees he made a quick hand sign and dissapeared.

ooc: if im from sound village how am i teamed up with leaf village am i a spy or did i move to hidden leaf or what?

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Don't know how about you move there but still have tghe sound village headguard
Anthony went to the forest and then he saw Imaru using his sharingan Anthony used his sharingan to and then sneaked up on him and used Shadow Clone jutsu and then used Loin Combo on Imaru.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru used a replacement jutsu and appeared behind Anthony grabbed him by the neck and smashed his face against a tree as 20 more shadow clones of Imaru came out of the trees with the real Imaru hanging upside down from a limb above with a kunai to Anthony's neck asking "what do you want" with annoyance

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru did a replacement with one of his shadow clones a the last second then started focusing his chakra into both of his hands while the now 19 shadow clones attacked Anthony

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Anthony used his replacement jutsu and then popped up behind all the clones and used his 100 shadow Clones and made his clones throw Kunai knives all around the forest till all of the shadow clones were defeated and popped up behing Imaru and used Rasengan jutsu and then Wind Blade jutsu which is imposible to block even says so and hits Imaru and he goes flying thru the forest.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
as Anthony hit Imaru's demon stirred which made his chakra increase and made him over all more strong he bounced back from the attack and launched the attack he had been charging a huge beam of pure chakra shot out of his hands wiping out half the forest and hitting Anthony dead center with no way to escape using up most of his chakra Imaru fell to his knees to catch his breath.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Anthony was really hurt but was still standing Anthony used Water Element,Water Wave jutsu all over the forest so it was impossible to escape and Imaru started to drown because of the water and then Anthony used Lightning Edge and hit Imaru right in the heart.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru stood up as the electricity hit him it didnt hurt him rather it healed him he took the blow and manipulated it and turned it into the chidori and then his curse mark went out of control fueled by the demons rage within him when he hit with the chidori due to histripled chakra, speed, & etc. he hit with extra power regaining all of his chakra slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back