• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Naruto Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Anthony used his Water Element Water Wave jutsu so that there was water after he started swimmming as he waited for her to answer then he made a jutsu Water Element Water Shield so no one else could see them or get in but they could not get out unless Anthony used his jutsu to stop it. Anthony went to the bottom of the water and put his legs up in the air so he was doing a hand stand in the water. Anthony felt weird somehow was it because of her or something else Anthony had never been witha girl in this way. Was it because he was starting to like her. Finally Anthony told her I need to tell you something I like you alot. If I was able to I would probably kiss you Anthony was about to but he didn't want to be like this and want to get her mad but he just had to Anthony swam over to her and then kissed heron the lips. He told her I know this is weird but I like you alot. Finally he said I am sorry I did that but I like you and are you going to bestaying at my house since you aren't going to stay with the Hokage.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru was running as fast as he could he landed in a clearing at the top of a water fall he took a running leap off into a tree down near the as he a hail of kunai, shuriken, & senbon rained down some toward the lake some towards the tree acouple grazed him he continued on till he found a small ledge he made a shadow clone which continued running as he dropped back under the ledge holding a senbon in case someone popped in.

sora's_guardian

Hitroyi's face really turned red that time.Her face was emotianless and just bright red.She stood there for a while.

'how many things have happend today?'asked her spirit
'I...have...no...idea...'she said slowly to her spirit
'the tipical day!thats what I say!'laughed her spirit

She looked over to Anthony.She blinked a few times.Accidently her sharingan took place.It always happend when Hitoryi was extremly confused.

'no!you stupid sharingan!go away!'she yelled in her head

She quickly covered her right eye with her hand trying to hide it.She quicklt turned away from Anthony.And tought again raced through her head.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
After he asked so what do you think. I know this is so weird but I like me will you go out with me I know Zach already likes you but please I will do whatever it takes. That is why I kissed you ok then he said Zach never kissed you or did anything I did.

Anthony knew that he had a weird feeling he told her I see your sharingan and I don't care I have it so do you like me or not can you please tell me because I see you face all red. I don't care if you right I has your sharingan you can so me so please will you go out with me.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
After Zach woke up from his unconcioussness from fighting with the Hokage, He over heard Anthony trying to go out with Hitoryi, in rage Zach tried to get up but was too battled damaged but was able to barely walk and headed to Anthony and Hitoryi's direction, when he got there he told Hitoryi "NO!, you cant be with him, I love you.." and collapsed infront of them

sora's_guardian

Hitoryi ran his words through her head.They echoed in her head time after time.To many things were happening.she was confused to her own will.she had to decide.yes...or...no.It was just like the decision she had to make earlier.

"yah but theres a problem...were on seprate teams...were going to be forced to fight one of these days..."she said in a small voice

She couldn't belive what she just said to him.But it was the truth.They could be tested at the exams to fight.She wanted to say something.She took a deep breath.She couldn't get them to come out.They were stuck in her throat.They were refusing to come out.She choked on her words.She couldn't decide.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
after the path was clear Imaru doubled back towards the lake when he oover heard everyones conversation from a tree it was getting late he decided he best head somewhere for the night he couldnt go home they would be waiting there for him so he made a small tent using a bunch of branches and other stuff no to far from the waterfall so he could hear everything that was going on

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
If we do have to fight even if one of us loses both of us can still be chuunin because the judges decide by how you fight even if you win or lose. I love you to thats why I kissed you I want to be with you no matter what. If Zach loved you why has he never kissed you like how I did which I will do again Anthony first went to Zach and told him here take some of this it will make you feel better. After he told Hitoryi I would quit trying to get stronger to be with you then Anthony kissed Hitoryi on the lips again see look how much I love you. So please I really want to be with you I will stab myself as much ifI have to.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: partially a bump

Imaru started getting drowsy he fell a sleep and had a horrible dream more like a peminision of the future to come and the chaos to unsue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back