• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Mite Fanclub of Road Trip Craziness~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Absoulety DMrayZ! xD

@Lan~

Maybe, but you can always join in on the fun~

Thats great! Whatcha think of Brave?

Miki Hikari

Awards
So true KK! Although I didn't get to meet Mickey, Minnie or Donald. I met Goofy, and he gave me a hug. <3

And I met Chip and Dale too. :D

You saw Brave Lan? Awesome! I haven't seen it yet though, I should find it! Also, Hi DM! Welcome to Mite's Club RV! Or should I say, CAR V? ...Ok that was bad. I know. xD

Gram! There you are! *Glomps* Hi! o3o

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Gram~

Look at you! Rocking a new avatar and sig! x3 D.D.D did a sweet job with that stock

@Lan~

o_O y-your married and a king!? Wow xD so, do we call you 'Your Majesty'?

@Miki~

Aw, that's so cool that ya got to meet Goofy, Dale and Chip. Can't remember who I met in Disney World :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
@lan~
does that mean you'll let me into the twilight realm? XD

@kk~
thank u *u* she really did.

@miki~
*u* miki!!!! your on a phone? o,0
fank u avie/sig is so boss~

@everyone~
hAS noone a comment on my awesome muppets vid!? X'D

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
@Gram,
Was an epic muppets vid sir! Haha, manama na!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Miki: Welcome.

KK: Yeah it's weird and cool, also nah no need.

Gram: Sure, we just got to get the mirror fixed.

Midna: Well aren't you a cute girl KK, cause you all showed my husband friendship, I will allow you to keep your heads. Also Gram, would you like to be one of my mages?

Gram

Banned
Awards
@midna~
hlGLK.png
thank u for the offer miss but i think i'll have to decline i dont mind to visit but im not keen on staying to long i've seen what happens when you do~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Lan~

Okay, congratdulations on your marriage to Midna, partner.

@Midna: Thanks, but uh, I'll leave that up to Mite if he wishes us to tango with the Nerds.

@Gramcrackers~

Your welcome *u* so cool~

@Anybody else~

Anyone mind taking the wheel? I have the urge to break out into random dancing...so that would be much appreciated!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
*ahem* Hello, the name's Roxas1563! Nice to meet you and I hope you guys enjoy me being here.. :D It'll take awhile to get warm up to me since I'm little shy.. Anywho, what's cracking?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Lan~

Thank you! -gets out of the drivers seat- er..by dancing partner how do ya mean Midna? Just wiggling around type dancing or the waltz?

-sees Roxas-

Yah! Your here! -spins you around a little due to myself dancing around the place- don't worry, I've known most of these guys here for a long time, so they won't bite! ;)

Also, I didn't know ya liked Persona 4! I like it a lot too! Favorite character is Yosuke! Sorry, totally sidetracked xD

Nothing much, just random converstation :D I believe you met Lanydx and Mite.

Oh Roxas, would you like to join the club? I should probaby show you Mite's fic's that would explain why there's a RV theme going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back