• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Mite Fanclub of Road Trip Craziness~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ya know, that probably wasn't the first time he's shot you, partner xD if I recall correctly, that is! No one can resist the cuteness of a duck like Quackers!

Daw, your cats Roxy and Lucy are so cute!! x3 can I pick one of yours catys up to pet it, Lan?

-,0 you do realize I'm going to do the opposite of that now that you told me not to open the blue closet. >:D really want to see what's in it!

-walks over and uses Cura on your leg- there you go partner!

@Gramcrackers~
It just occurred to me that I was feeling like a pyro earlier! *u* but I'm not sure if it was when I was awake or asleep!
lol you and Quackers are so adorable! x3

The RV has a basement? -walks over to trap door- sure, why the heck not! To search the basement I shall do! xD curious if you two will make a bet on long it takes before I come back running?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Yep, but only Roxy, Lucy will try and hurt you. Also thanks.

Okay just just if you do open, you might end up near a black hole.

Gram

Banned
Awards
@ms wiggles~
py-pyro!? JRFN:SNV:S"DKNVSU:DH:VKDSN:VKSKVDH xD a girl after me own heart lmao~

i wouldnt do that if i were you~ >:D i have things down there.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
-kneels down to gently pick up Roxy- your so cute~ say lan, is both your cats female or not? :3

A black hole you say? hmm guess I'll have to be careful if I do. Thanks for the heads up.

@Gramcrackers~
Uh huh x] lol interesting way of putting it but otherwise yes. Weirdest feeling I've had too.

-pauses at the entrance of the trap door- then why did you mention the basement to me for? >xD how bad can those 'things' be? -takes a step down the stairs- tell me what those things are and I might stay~

Gram

Banned
Awards
@ms wiggles~
i done told you what they are their "things" :rolleyes:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Gramcrackers~
-stares at you in disbelief- your joking! Why would you have 'things' in there! Are you trying to get me eaten by monster 'things'? DX<

Gram

Banned
Awards
@ms wiggles~
qcRqj.jpg
i dunno why dont you go find out heh heh~

Gram

Banned
Awards
for you kiddies who have yet to see this epicness i present to you the best damn parody ever!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Wait...what if these 'things' are secretly the 'guys' my fangirl side has been crushing over!! o_O -runs down the stairs and starts looking-

Greatest parody ever *u* for those that don't know, it's from the show called "Durarara!!"

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@theirlosthearts~

Sure! Your in and happy to have ya join us! xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I am official the weirdest person you guys know!! xD wanna know why? It's cause I just try to dance to Gangam Style the past half hour and got it down pretty good. If you don't know what "Gangam Style" is, I suggest looking it up later.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
No KK, not Gangam Style! That song annoys me to no end! Why is it as popular as it is?! I just don't understand!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Look! I just learned what Gangam Style was today! x'D I'm not overly fond of it! It's like learning the "Wobble" only with more steps. I'm only learning the dance to show my folks tomorrow and give them a good laugh.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
No, I can't accept this! Nothing makes sense anymore! *curls up into ball and rocks back and forth*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
-facepalms- pull yourself together Mite! It's not the end of the world! How about this; I get you some cookies and promise never ever to mention Gangam Style to you again?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Nice inspiration speech, theirlosthearts xD

*grabs some cookies* you like chocolate chip cookies right? If not I can get you some oreos instead.

Also, do you have any nicknames theirlosthearts? This is like our second or third encounter I believe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back